CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 08, 2016, 12:46:23 AM

Title: 4/8/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on April 08, 2016, 12:46:23 AM
Happy Friday!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2016, 12:49:17 AM
Are we in 4/8 yet?
Dang! A guy earns a 2nd poop and suddenly he's an expert?
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2016, 12:51:17 AM
Hahaha. Good morning, Rick. My phone is usually my alarm and it died. Sorry for the late start.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 08, 2016, 12:57:12 AM
Hey Good morning Banter land. I am spending my Birthday working on cooling tower prevention planning for the Dept. of Health and Controlling Legionella under NY State laws. I will be lucky to be home by noon Eastern time. The break out in the Bronx caused a trickle down effect. May you all have a great Friday!!!!!-------------> Mr. Happy Poop!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 08, 2016, 12:59:26 AM
Thank you Tony. How about Starlin Castro has he been great or What. Have a good day Mayor T.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2016, 01:10:14 AM
Happy birthday, Rick!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2016, 01:18:15 AM
Thank you Tony. How about Starlin Castro has he been great or What. Have a good day Mayor T.
It's too early to tell for sure but I'm extremely optimistic. Haven't felt this way about an acquired player in a long time.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2016, 01:19:26 AM
I've got to call it a night. See ya later in the morning. Enjoy the double jam!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 03:54:02 AM
Morning, all. Woke up this morning to snow. Enough already. Fuckin' bullshit.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 03:54:14 AM
Happy birthday, HappyPoop!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 05:22:19 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 05:23:47 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 05:24:41 AM
Telework this morning then heading to the beach for our annual spring break weekend!  Dogs and all!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 05:27:45 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 05:48:36 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 06:15:39 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 06:40:55 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
Even better.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: sfish on April 08, 2016, 06:41:19 AM
Thank you Tony. How about Starlin Castro has he been great or What. Have a good day Mayor T.
Happy Birthday Rick!

Eff The Yankees!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: sfish on April 08, 2016, 06:42:25 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
I hope those 5/$24 Laranjas show up again today!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 06:43:52 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
I hope those 5/$24 Laranjas show up again today!
You just missed them.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 06:47:58 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
I hope those 5/$24 Laranjas show up again today!
Remember the Hiatus?
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: sfish on April 08, 2016, 06:48:11 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
I hope those 5/$24 Laranjas show up again today!
You just missed them.
Dammit! I did manage to score some really cheap 601 Greens though  ;)
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 06:49:17 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
I hope those 5/$24 Laranjas show up again today!
You just missed them.
And these G's may last till lunch. ::)
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 06:49:50 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
I hope those 5/$24 Laranjas show up again today!
You just missed them.
Dammit! I did manage to score some really cheap 601 Greens though  ;)
So you lied about the hiatus AGAIN!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: sfish on April 08, 2016, 06:55:52 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
I hope those 5/$24 Laranjas show up again today!
You just missed them.
Dammit! I did manage to score some really cheap 601 Greens though  ;)
So you lied about the hiatus AGAIN!
Ha! Morning Tex
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 06:56:21 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
I hope those 5/$24 Laranjas show up again today!
You just missed them.
Dammit! I did manage to score some really cheap 601 Greens though  ;)
So you lied about the hiatus AGAIN!
Ha! Morning Tex
Morning Fish, happy Friday!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: sfish on April 08, 2016, 06:56:32 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
I hope those 5/$24 Laranjas show up again today!
You just missed them.
Dammit! I did manage to score some really cheap 601 Greens though  ;)
So you lied about the hiatus AGAIN!
BTW got my free shipping on my devil order yesterday...wasn't easy
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2016, 06:58:48 AM
Thank you Tony. How about Starlin Castro has he been great or What. Have a good day Mayor T.
Happy Birthday Rick!

Eff The Yankees!
YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH, mets fan.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 06:59:18 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
I hope those 5/$24 Laranjas show up again today!
You just missed them.
Dammit! I did manage to score some really cheap 601 Greens though  ;)
So you lied about the hiatus AGAIN!
BTW got my free shipping on my devil order yesterday...wasn't easy
Seems like the major cigar vendors are getting more and more difficult to deal with.  I can still remember when Famous was reputable.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2016, 06:59:34 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 06:59:55 AM
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 07:01:31 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
I hope those 5/$24 Laranjas show up again today!
You just missed them.
Dammit! I did manage to score some really cheap 601 Greens though  ;)
Really? Tell me more.  ;D
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 07:01:44 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning, Brother T.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: sfish on April 08, 2016, 07:08:53 AM
Thank you Tony. How about Starlin Castro has he been great or What. Have a good day Mayor T.
Happy Birthday Rick!

Eff The Yankees!
YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH, mets fan.
It's our time! GFY!!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: sfish on April 08, 2016, 07:10:15 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
I hope those 5/$24 Laranjas show up again today!
You just missed them.
Dammit! I did manage to score some really cheap 601 Greens though  ;)
Really? Tell me more.  ;D
Makes that deal a certain someone posted awhile back look like baby shit
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2016, 07:12:36 AM
Morning Mayor
Good morning, TeleworkingDave and LTG.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 07:12:53 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
I hope those 5/$24 Laranjas show up again today!
You just missed them.
Dammit! I did manage to score some really cheap 601 Greens though  ;)
Really? Tell me more.  ;D
Makes that deal a certain someone posted awhile back look like baby shit
LALTS
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2016, 07:15:34 AM
good morning guys. BEAUTIFUL day, lady can't find her pants! I love it.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 07:16:57 AM
good morning guys. BEAUTIFUL day, lady can't find her pants! I love it.
I think Dean needs a Hiatus.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 07:17:20 AM
good morning guys. BEAUTIFUL day, lady can't find her pants! I love it.
I think Dean needs a Hiatus.
Lol
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2016, 07:19:11 AM
Happy Birthday Rick.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2016, 07:19:48 AM
good morning guys. BEAUTIFUL day, lady can't find her pants! I love it.
Check the ceiling fan.

Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: sfish on April 08, 2016, 07:20:28 AM
good morning guys. BEAUTIFUL day, lady can't find her pants! I love it.
Early signs of senility?
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: sfish on April 08, 2016, 07:20:41 AM
good morning guys. BEAUTIFUL day, lady can't find her pants! I love it.
Check the ceiling fan.

Good morning, Dean.
CNS
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 07:21:04 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
I hope those 5/$24 Laranjas show up again today!
You just missed them.
Dammit! I did manage to score some really cheap 601 Greens though  ;)
Really? Tell me more.  ;D
Makes that deal a certain someone posted awhile back look like baby shit
LALTS
Making yourself look more like baby shit as you tell one lie right after the next.

Meanwhile your pussy whipped ass can't even smoke.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2016, 07:21:21 AM
my cigar order is at the PO. BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee here as I watch the lady going crazy in her saggy bottom granny panties. sooooooo cute it's funny.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 07:25:46 AM
my cigar order is at the PO. BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee here as I watch the lady going crazy in her saggy bottom granny panties. sooooooo cute it's funny.
It doesn't sound cute. Are you sure you know what cute means? ;)
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 07:26:09 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
I hope those 5/$24 Laranjas show up again today!
You just missed them.
Dammit! I did manage to score some really cheap 601 Greens though  ;)
Really? Tell me more.  ;D
Makes that deal a certain someone posted awhile back look like baby shit
LALTS
Making yourself look more like baby shit as you tell one lie right after the next.

Meanwhile your pussy whipped ass can't even smoke.
Yeah!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 07:27:11 AM
my cigar order is at the PO. BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee here as I watch the lady going crazy in her saggy bottom granny panties. sooooooo cute it's funny.
It doesn't sound cute. Are you sure you know what cute means? ;)
I'm with Golf on this one, SHEESH Dean, you need to seek some professional help.

Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2016, 07:27:44 AM
my cigar order is at the PO. BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee here as I watch the lady going crazy in her saggy bottom granny panties. sooooooo cute it's funny.
It doesn't sound cute. Are you sure you know what cute means? ;)
it's cute because they come off so easily.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 07:29:21 AM
Got to deliver the warden to work so I can pick her up and leave town On Time!  Otherwise we will be at least 2 hours late. ::)
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2016, 07:29:23 AM
my cigar order is at the PO. BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee here as I watch the lady going crazy in her saggy bottom granny panties. sooooooo cute it's funny.
Take a cute picture and send it to LTG.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 07:29:45 AM
my cigar order is at the PO. BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee here as I watch the lady going crazy in her saggy bottom granny panties. sooooooo cute it's funny.
It doesn't sound cute. Are you sure you know what cute means? ;)
it's cute because they come off so easily.
Get some help Dean.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 07:30:02 AM
my cigar order is at the PO. BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee here as I watch the lady going crazy in her saggy bottom granny panties. sooooooo cute it's funny.
Take a cute picture and send it to LTG.
LMFAO, but please do not post it!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2016, 07:39:01 AM
my cigar order is at the PO. BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee here as I watch the lady going crazy in her saggy bottom granny panties. sooooooo cute it's funny.
Take a cute picture and send it to LTG.
LMFAO, but please do not post it!
of course.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 07:40:26 AM
my cigar order is at the PO. BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee here as I watch the lady going crazy in her saggy bottom granny panties. sooooooo cute it's funny.
Take a cute picture and send it to LTG.
LMFAO, but please do not post it!
of course.
In that case, I take it back. Hit it, Dean!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2016, 07:43:01 AM
my cigar order is at the PO. BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee here as I watch the lady going crazy in her saggy bottom granny panties. sooooooo cute it's funny.
Take a cute picture and send it to LTG.
LMFAO, but please do not post it!
of course.
In that case, I take it back. Hit it, Dean!
Florida is a wonderful place.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2016, 07:46:01 AM
It's been fun but time to get ready for my morning of meetings. Sheesh.

Enjoy the jam.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 08, 2016, 08:02:36 AM
Morning men.  Just a quick in-and-out (TWSS) so I can get a TWSS posted before heading out for the day.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 08:04:12 AM
Morning men.  Just a quick in-and-out (TWSS) so I can get a TWSS posted before heading out for the day.
Well, thanks for stopping in for a minute. TWSS
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 08, 2016, 08:08:10 AM
Morning men.  Just a quick in-and-out (TWSS) so I can get a TWSS posted before heading out for the day.
Well, thanks for stopping in for a minute. TWSS
Actually I can go for about another hour (TNWHS).
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 08, 2016, 08:09:29 AM
I wonder if EasilyAnnoyedBiebs is bugged by rapid fire TWSS's.  I'm going with yes.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2016, 08:19:42 AM
I wonder if EasilyAnnoyedBiebs is bugged by rapid fire TWSS's.  I'm going with yes.
TWSS
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2016, 08:38:05 AM
broke it.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: sfish on April 08, 2016, 08:46:30 AM
I wonder if EasilyAnnoyedBiebs is bugged by rapid fire TWSS's.  I'm going with yes.
No, not at all. It's really good stuff
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on April 08, 2016, 09:00:21 AM
Good morning stogies....
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 09:01:56 AM
CAO's and Hygiene Bags at the Page.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 08, 2016, 09:04:12 AM
I wonder if EasilyAnnoyedBiebs is bugged by rapid fire TWSS's.  I'm going with yes.
No, not at all. It's really good stuff
CNS
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 09:04:14 AM
Warden delivered, now got to delete most of a weeks 200 emails.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 09:04:39 AM
Morning Dad and Bean.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 08, 2016, 09:05:50 AM
CAO's and Hygiene Bags at the Page.
Wonderful.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on April 08, 2016, 09:09:37 AM
I haven't been on the banter much lately.  I got a little tied up with watching the O.J. mini series, People vs O.J. and the Real O.J. trial.  Another series that drives me crazy on how the lawyers lie and play dirty tricks to win their cases.  They say we have the greatest justice system in the world, but if you have ever sat in on a real case, you'll find out that truth and justice is barely in the system.  It's all smoke and mirrors, and basically a soap opera.  Anyway, that's how I've been spending some of my time.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on April 08, 2016, 09:10:08 AM
Morning Dad and Bean.
Howdy TR and Bean...
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on April 08, 2016, 09:17:03 AM
Last night I could not use my DVD player on my new tv.  The TV could not find the DVD player.  Rather than having HDMI / USB / Digital Sound, as jacks in the back of the tv, it has a Mini Connection HuB.  It plugs into the back of the tv with a cable, and all of your ports sit in a little connection hub.  Since HDMI 1 wasn't working, I tried a different DVD player into HDMI 1, and it still didn't work.  Then I tried each in HDMI 2, 3, 4, and still didn't work.  Tried a USB thumb drive into the USB port, and still didn't work.  Replacement of this tiny little hub is $99.  Finally I unplugged the TV for a minute, turned it back on and the Mini Connection Hub must have rebooted up and now works.  I just want a tv that you turn on and it works.  But I guess now you have to computer shoot it when ever it has a hic cup....  ugh...
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on April 08, 2016, 09:21:57 AM
I had to pick up my granddaughter from school on Wednesday during a rainy downpour.  Thousands of crazy women, trying to pull their care into a cramped parking lot while dodging little kids running through it.  What a mess.  I had a golf umbrella, and parked a block away, so it was sort of fun walking in the rain with my granddaughter.  Then I kept her until 5 pm. till mommy picked her up.  Every 5 minutes she would say, "I'm hungry."  She also wanted to invite the little girl to come over, and she is uncontrollable.  Which their is no way I'd let her come over.  Anyway, that was Wednesday... hey..!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 09:22:08 AM
CAO's and Hygiene Bags at the Page.
Still a great price on the LT maddies.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 09:25:44 AM
CAO's and Hygiene Bags at the Page.
Still a great price on the LT maddies.
Picked up a box about 15 CAO Page Specials ago.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on April 08, 2016, 09:30:11 AM
I went to use my toaster oven the other day and I heard a big spring type pop.... POP...!  The spring that holds the door open broke, and now the door will not stay closed.  I closed the door, and shoved a skillet handle through the door handle on the oven, tilted the skillet towards the back and used the skillet as a counter weight to hold the door close.  It worked, but I think it's about time to retire my 10 year old toaster oven and get a new one.  Now, which one is a good oven...?  They run from $50 - $300.  I'm looking at the Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven for $269, but the reviews are really screwy.  Hundreds give it a 5 star (best) rating, while a small handful are stating that the oven fails after a year.... yikes...!!!!  Another major decision to make...  sigh.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 09:32:02 AM
DOW.  +76
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on April 08, 2016, 09:32:44 AM
CAO's and Hygiene Bags at the Page.
Still a great price on the LT maddies.
Picked up a box about 15 CAO Page Specials ago.
I'm not a big fan of CAO ....  So far the only one I like is the CAO L'Anniversaire Cameroon, and it need about 4 or 5 months of humidor time.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 09:33:51 AM
CAO's and Hygiene Bags at the Page.
Still a great price on the LT maddies.
Picked up a box about 15 CAO Page Specials ago.
Lol, same here. Might've been my first Page purchase.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on April 08, 2016, 09:38:50 AM
CAO's and Hygiene Bags at the Page.
Still a great price on the LT maddies.
Picked up a box about 15 CAO Page Specials ago.
You could pick up one of those duffel bags, put your plastic humidor in it, and make yourself a travel humidor..!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on April 08, 2016, 09:47:01 AM
DOW.  +76
I've always felt that May was the average time that stocks falls.  Not always, but there's something about stocks and the month of May.  I'm going to sit back and hopefully pick up a cheep bargain stock mid to late May.  Now if I can only discipline myself to do so..., which I probably can't... :(
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 09:51:37 AM
Now calling for 3-5 inches of snow tonight. Fuckin' sheesh.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on April 08, 2016, 10:04:08 AM
Now calling for 3-5 inches of snow tonight. Fuckin' sheesh.
You better use your orange golf balls if you go golf'n...!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2016, 10:10:59 AM
now all mu humidors are full and about 30 assorted sticks in my truck humidor. 😁
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 08, 2016, 10:13:12 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
I hope those 5/$24 Laranjas show up again today!
You just missed them.
Dammit! I did manage to score some really cheap 601 Greens though  ;)
So you lied about the hiatus AGAIN!
And you are surprised, why?  ::)
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 08, 2016, 10:14:17 AM
good morning boys, going to go looking for some WWN's on some DCX-12's so I can Zone & mask VTL drives.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 08, 2016, 10:16:05 AM
my cigar order is at the PO. BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee here as I watch the lady going crazy in her saggy bottom granny panties. sooooooo cute it's funny.
It doesn't sound cute. Are you sure you know what cute means? ;)
LMFAO
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 10:26:34 AM
Morning Flip
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 10:27:02 AM
Morning Snowing Golf And Happy Birthday Blue Poo.
Morning, BadDecisionDave.
There will be some bad decision juice consumed at the beach!
Sounds like a solid plan to me!
Some cigars will be lit also.
I hope those 5/$24 Laranjas show up again today!
You just missed them.
Dammit! I did manage to score some really cheap 601 Greens though  ;)
So you lied about the hiatus AGAIN!
And you are surprised, why?  ::)
Oh no, no surprise at all!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 10:27:59 AM
Time to pack up the car and start towards the beach, no snow in the forecast.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 10:28:49 AM
good morning boys, going to go looking for some WWN's on some DCX-12's so I can Zone & mask VTL drives.
Be sure to use plenty of quality lube.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 10:29:40 AM
now all mu humidors are full and about 30 assorted sticks in my truck humidor. 😁
Little warm in Florida for truck humi storage.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 10:45:04 AM
now all mu humidors are full and about 30 assorted sticks in my truck humidor. 😁
Always nice to have an overabundance of sticks. TWSS
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 08, 2016, 10:47:37 AM
Time to pack up the car and start towards the beach, no snow in the forecast.
Sure rub it in, that you can enjoy the beach in April in Texas.
 We can go to the beach in April in NJ, but freezing our nuts off, is less than optimal
experiences.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 11:02:09 AM
Time to pack up the car and start towards the beach, no snow in the forecast.
Sure rub it in, that you can enjoy the beach in April in Texas.
 We can go to the beach in April in NJ, but freezing our nuts off, is less than optimal
experiences.
We can go to the beach also, but today, I'll need to bring rock salt in case the path to the beach is icy.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2016, 11:04:20 AM
now all mu humidors are full and about 30 assorted sticks in my truck humidor. 😁
Little warm in Florida for truck humi storage.
best I can do right now for my drive to Gainesville for the weekend. nice to have a small traveling humidor to take into the hotel.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 12:15:13 PM
Oof.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 12:41:22 PM
now all mu humidors are full and about 30 assorted sticks in my truck humidor. 😁
Little warm in Florida for truck humi storage.
best I can do right now for my drive to Gainesville for the weekend. nice to have a small traveling humidor to take into the hotel.
Well that makes sense I got one in my car headed to the beach.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 12:42:58 PM
Well as would be expected, sitting in the car waiting on the warde.  15 minutes late and counting.  Fuk me to tears!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 12:49:30 PM
Well as would be expected, sitting in the car waiting on the warde.  15 minutes late and counting.  Fuk me to tears!
TWSS?
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 08, 2016, 12:56:50 PM
Well as would be expected, sitting in the car waiting on the warde.  15 minutes late and counting.  Fuk me to tears!
Oh, I don't even leave the house, I sit and watch TV, till they are at the back door, ready to leave.
then I turn off the TV, get up, put my coat on and go to the car.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: sfish on April 08, 2016, 01:02:24 PM
Well as would be expected, sitting in the car waiting on the warde.  15 minutes late and counting.  Fuk me to tears!
Dean, want to take this one?
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 01:14:54 PM
Well as would be expected, sitting in the car waiting on the warde.  15 minutes late and counting.  Fuk me to tears!
Oh, I don't even leave the house, I sit and watch TV, till they are at the back door, ready to leave.
then I turn off the TV, get up, put my coat on and go to the car.
I always give my wife a time to leave of 10 minutes before I actually want to leave.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 08, 2016, 01:49:30 PM
Well as would be expected, sitting in the car waiting on the warde.  15 minutes late and counting.  Fuk me to tears!
Oh, I don't even leave the house, I sit and watch TV, till they are at the back door, ready to leave.
then I turn off the TV, get up, put my coat on and go to the car.
I always give my wife a time to leave of 10 minutes before I actually want to leave.
Once 20 years have passed in a marraige, the women figure out,
 they can pretty much do what they want, without any major consequences. We are no longer
attracting, younger, nubile, docile replacements.  Plus they will make sure if we decide to leave
what we end up with, will barely be enough to cover a room at the YMCA.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: sfish on April 08, 2016, 01:52:23 PM
Well as would be expected, sitting in the car waiting on the warde.  15 minutes late and counting.  Fuk me to tears!
Oh, I don't even leave the house, I sit and watch TV, till they are at the back door, ready to leave.
then I turn off the TV, get up, put my coat on and go to the car.
I always give my wife a time to leave of 10 minutes before I actually want to leave.
Once 20 years have passed in a marraige, the women figure out,
 they can pretty much do what they want, without any major consequences. We are no longer
attracting, younger, nubile, docile replacements.  Plus they will make sure if we decide to leave
what we end up with, will barely be enough to cover a room at the YMCA.
I wish I could un-read this but it's the truth
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 08, 2016, 01:55:46 PM
Happy Birthday Rick.
Happy Birthday POSRick.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 02:01:00 PM
Well as would be expected, sitting in the car waiting on the warde.  15 minutes late and counting.  Fuk me to tears!
Oh, I don't even leave the house, I sit and watch TV, till they are at the back door, ready to leave.
then I turn off the TV, get up, put my coat on and go to the car.
I always give my wife a time to leave of 10 minutes before I actually want to leave.
Once 20 years have passed in a marraige, the women figure out,
 they can pretty much do what they want, without any major consequences. We are no longer
attracting, younger, nubile, docile replacements.  Plus they will make sure if we decide to leave
what we end up with, will barely be enough to cover a room at the YMCA.
My wife is a hot mess medically. She knows if she leaves me, she'd have to do all the stuff I do around the house herself, so she's not going anywhere. Lol
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 08, 2016, 02:14:27 PM
Well as would be expected, sitting in the car waiting on the warde.  15 minutes late and counting.  Fuk me to tears!
Oh, I don't even leave the house, I sit and watch TV, till they are at the back door, ready to leave.
then I turn off the TV, get up, put my coat on and go to the car.
I always give my wife a time to leave of 10 minutes before I actually want to leave.
Once 20 years have passed in a marraige, the women figure out,
 they can pretty much do what they want, without any major consequences. We are no longer
attracting, younger, nubile, docile replacements.  Plus they will make sure if we decide to leave
what we end up with, will barely be enough to cover a room at the YMCA.
My wife is a hot mess medically. She knows if she leaves me, she'd have to do all the stuff I do around the house herself, so she's not going anywhere. Lol
DaveDave the domestic god, a truly handy man.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 08, 2016, 02:18:31 PM
I went to use my toaster oven the other day and I heard a big spring type pop.... POP...!  The spring that holds the door open broke, and now the door will not stay closed.  I closed the door, and shoved a skillet handle through the door handle on the oven, tilted the skillet towards the back and used the skillet as a counter weight to hold the door close.  It worked, but I think it's about time to retire my 10 year old toaster oven and get a new one.  Now, which one is a good oven...?  They run from $50 - $300.  I'm looking at the Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven for $269, but the reviews are really screwy.  Hundreds give it a 5 star (best) rating, while a small handful are stating that the oven fails after a year.... yikes...!!!!  Another major decision to make...  sigh.
I got the toaster oven on sale for $149 from Williams Sonoma.  Got tons of 20% off and free shipping offers via their email deals.  We generally just heat things up with ours and toast toast (imagine that if you will).  Got it in November and so far, so good.  Beats hell out of the old Walmart analog POS.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 02:23:52 PM
[...]
Preach, brother DaveMike.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2016, 02:24:07 PM
Time to pack it up, back for 4 hours of OT tomorrow. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 08, 2016, 02:33:57 PM
Time to pack it up, back for 4 hours of OT tomorrow. Hazzuh!
Huzzah!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 08, 2016, 03:01:59 PM
GFY! CCB.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2016, 03:11:03 PM
Time for another Dave to punch in it seems.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2016, 03:12:49 PM
Well as would be expected, sitting in the car waiting on the warde.  15 minutes late and counting.  Fuk me to tears!
Oh, I don't even leave the house, I sit and watch TV, till they are at the back door, ready to leave.
then I turn off the TV, get up, put my coat on and go to the car.
I always give my wife a time to leave of 10 minutes before I actually want to leave.
So she's pretty speedy then.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2016, 03:41:14 PM
Friday afternoon lull....
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2016, 03:43:15 PM
TexDave, why didn't you tell me Merle Haggard passed on Wednesday?
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 08, 2016, 04:12:51 PM
TexDave, why didn't you tell me Merle Haggard passed on Wednesday?
Hell, even I knew it was in the upper right hand corner of Facebook, so it must be true.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2016, 04:55:28 PM
TexDave, why didn't you tell me Merle Haggard passed on Wednesday?
Hell, even I knew it was in the upper right hand corner of Facebook, so it must be true.
Don't usually go to FB for my news.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 05:43:48 PM
TexDave, why didn't you tell me Merle Haggard passed on Wednesday?
Hell, even I knew it was in the upper right hand corner of Facebook, so it must be true.
Don't usually go to FB for my news.
Why didn't you read my post about an hour after it was announced on Wednesday. ::). Or for that matter look at my personal message change from Wednesday.  Sheesh!

Died on his birthday no less!

Daily Cigar Deals Discussion / Re: 4/6/2016
« on: April 06, 2016, 01:21:50 PM »
Sad day for country music!

One of the most iconic voices in country music, Merle Haggard, died today at the age of 79.

The singer, best known for songs like “Mama Tried” and “Okie from Muskogee,” had recently canceled scheduled concerts in April in to recuperate from a fight with double pneumonia
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 05:51:44 PM
TexDave, why didn't you tell me Merle Haggard passed on Wednesday?
Hell, even I knew it was in the upper right hand corner of Facebook, so it must be true.
If it is news worth knowing it can be found on this banter.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 05:53:29 PM
Made it to the beach, mostly clear and 84 degrees.  No Snow!!!!!!

Lazy Magnolia Jefferson Stout being consumed.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 06:28:46 PM
SHEESH!!!!!!

Time to seek my dinner and a Shiner at Snoopy's Pier on the Intracoastal Waterway.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2016, 08:48:20 PM
TexDave, why didn't you tell me Merle Haggard passed on Wednesday?
Hell, even I knew it was in the upper right hand corner of Facebook, so it must be true.
Don't usually go to FB for my news.
Why didn't you read my post about an hour after it was announced on Wednesday. ::). Or for that matter look at my personal message change from Wednesday.  Sheesh!

Died on his birthday no less!

Daily Cigar Deals Discussion / Re: 4/6/2016
« on: April 06, 2016, 01:21:50 PM »
Sad day for country music!

One of the most iconic voices in country music, Merle Haggard, died today at the age of 79.

The singer, best known for songs like “Mama Tried” and “Okie from Muskogee,” had recently canceled scheduled concerts in April in to recuperate from a fight with double pneumonia
OK, so I missed it.  Excuse fukkin me.  Glad you did make the announcement.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2016, 08:49:26 PM
Made it to the beach, mostly clear and 84 degrees.  No Snow!!!!!!

Lazy Magnolia Jefferson Stout being consumed.
You envy us, I know.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 08:59:04 PM
Made it to the beach, mostly clear and 84 degrees.  No Snow!!!!!!

Lazy Magnolia Jefferson Stout being consumed.
You envy us, I know.
Very much so!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 09:00:31 PM
TexDave, why didn't you tell me Merle Haggard passed on Wednesday?
Hell, even I knew it was in the upper right hand corner of Facebook, so it must be true.
Don't usually go to FB for my news.
Why didn't you read my post about an hour after it was announced on Wednesday. ::). Or for that matter look at my personal message change from Wednesday.  Sheesh!

Died on his birthday no less!

Daily Cigar Deals Discussion / Re: 4/6/2016
« on: April 06, 2016, 01:21:50 PM »
Sad day for country music!

One of the most iconic voices in country music, Merle Haggard, died today at the age of 79.

The singer, best known for songs like “Mama Tried” and “Okie from Muskogee,” had recently canceled scheduled concerts in April in to recuperate from a fight with double pneumonia
OK, so I missed it.  Excuse fukkin me.  Glad you did make the announcement.
Guess I should have posted an Irish version.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2016, 09:01:23 PM
TexDave, why didn't you tell me Merle Haggard passed on Wednesday?
Hell, even I knew it was in the upper right hand corner of Facebook, so it must be true.
Don't usually go to FB for my news.
Why didn't you read my post about an hour after it was announced on Wednesday. ::). Or for that matter look at my personal message change from Wednesday.  Sheesh!

Died on his birthday no less!

Daily Cigar Deals Discussion / Re: 4/6/2016
« on: April 06, 2016, 01:21:50 PM »
Sad day for country music!

One of the most iconic voices in country music, Merle Haggard, died today at the age of 79.

The singer, best known for songs like “Mama Tried” and “Okie from Muskogee,” had recently canceled scheduled concerts in April in to recuperate from a fight with double pneumonia
OK, so I missed it.  Excuse fukkin me.  Glad you did make the announcement.
I don't think it registered with most on here. :(
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2016, 09:50:44 PM
[...]

Exactly!
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2016, 09:51:19 PM
[...]

True, but what do they know.
Title: Re: 4/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2016, 10:05:03 PM
Finishing up a Warped La Hacienda, fading fast, time to call it a night.