Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2024, 10:21:16 PM »

KSU has made it to the MAC championship game, facing rivals Akron tonight for the automatic bid. Also happens to be Nate's alma mater.
165th meeting between the schools since 1916. Series is tied 82-82.
That makes it fun. Good luck.
Ended like a turd. We hit a shot to go up 1 with 6 seconds left. Then, as they started racing downcourt to try to tie it up, one of our guys who clearly lost track of the score fouled immediately. They hit 2 free throws and our last second shot went begging. Tough way to lose.
Oof.

« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2024, 10:55:35 PM »

I smoked this Guy fieri Connecticut this morning and could not put it down
Guy Fieri is doing cigars now, too? Sheesh.

« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2024, 11:08:32 PM »

I smoked this Guy fieri Connecticut this morning and could not put it down
Guy Fieri is doing cigars now, too? Sheesh.
I believe he teamed up with Espinosa and someone else. I'll have to look it up.

« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2024, 11:10:21 PM »

I smoked this Guy fieri Connecticut this morning and could not put it down
Guy Fieri is doing cigars now, too? Sheesh.
I believe he teamed up with Espinosa and someone else. I'll have to look it up.
Yep, AJ Fernandez is the blender. Pretty much a winning combo.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]