Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Good day FencelessDave, OverworkedTony, FrostyRick and InAndOutRaz.
Morning NotSoFrostyDave.

Good morning, NewsworthyDave.

Not there's something you don't see every day...cigar and phone charger deal!

Camacho 5 Cigar Assortment and Charger Combo
5 Cigars / $34.99

Good day FencelessDave, OverworkedTony, FrostyRick and InAndOutRaz.
Morning NotSoFrostyDave.
And I don't miss it a bit!!!

Almost done with taxes.  All I need is for the student to send his 1098-T.  I pay all the bills, but they won't send me the documents.  I am SO ready to be done with having college students.

Almost done with taxes.  All I need is for the student to send his 1098-T.  I pay all the bills, but they won't send me the documents.  I am SO ready to be done with having college students.
Still waiting on the W-2 from my wife's employer. They always wait until the last minute to mail them, and don't offer them online.

La Perla Habana Classic Cameroon - 10/37.50

Good day FencelessDave, OverworkedTony, FrostyRick and InAndOutRaz.
Morning NotSoFrostyDave.
And I don't miss it a bit!!!
And rightfully so, it's for the damn birds.

Almost done with taxes.  All I need is for the student to send his 1098-T.  I pay all the bills, but they won't send me the documents.  I am SO ready to be done with having college students.
Me too. Unfortunately, I haven't started yet.

Almost done with taxes.  All I need is for the student to send his 1098-T.  I pay all the bills, but they won't send me the documents.  I am SO ready to be done with having college students.
Don't you love how that works.  Can't see the grades you paid for either.

Almost done with taxes.  All I need is for the student to send his 1098-T.  I pay all the bills, but they won't send me the documents.  I am SO ready to be done with having college students.
Me too. Unfortunately, I haven't started yet.
Do you think she has choices narrowed down yet?

Almost done with taxes.  All I need is for the student to send his 1098-T.  I pay all the bills, but they won't send me the documents.  I am SO ready to be done with having college students.
Me too. Unfortunately, I haven't started yet.
Do you think she has choices narrowed down yet?
Personally, I'm hoping for TCNJ. She likes Marist, Vassar, and Villanova. She's only heard back from Seton Hall and Rider so far. I don't believe she ever intended to go to either but she had application wavers and was told she could use those acceptances for negotiations.

CAO Flathead Steel Horse Apehanger (Gordo) (5.5"x58)
Pack of 10 / $44.99

Almost done with taxes.  All I need is for the student to send his 1098-T.  I pay all the bills, but they won't send me the documents.  I am SO ready to be done with having college students.
Me too. Unfortunately, I haven't started yet.
Do you think she has choices narrowed down yet?
Personally, I'm hoping for TCNJ. She likes Marist, Vassar, and Villanova. She's only heard back from Seton Hall and Rider so far. I don't believe she ever intended to go to either but she had application wavers and was told she could use those acceptances for negotiations.
If she goes to TCNJ, you can buy my parents house, will be cheaper than a dorm and you can rent out the extra space.

This was gifted to me by a friend yesterday.  A late 30's Orpheum Style C.  I've coveted it for years, and he's been willing to sell it to me, but it was always the wrong timing.  Finally was at a point where I had the money and no other priorities.  So we played together at church this weekend and he brought it for me to use.  Sounded amazing.  Knocked my son out.  Even knocked my wife out, and she has NEVER been impressed by the sound of a guitar.  We agreed on Saturday night he'd sell it to me for what he had in it ($1045), and I borrowed it for the night to really work it out and make  up my mind. After the service yesterday, I agreed to buy, just needed his PayPal account to transfer the money.  He told me my money was no good, and that if I wanted the guitar it was a gift.  He said he'd just been waiting for me to finally decide I really wanted it.  I protested, but he was unmoving.  Whattya gonna do with people like that?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6