Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2019, 08:13:00 AM »

Tugboat pushing an empty barge woke me up with his massive lights on all around the boat about 3:30 this morning.

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2019, 09:07:31 AM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2019, 09:43:23 AM »

good morning. lady's furnace quit working last night. I told her to come over here but because of her dogs she stayed home. she did get ahold of her furnace company this morning even though I told her to call last night.

the people across the street seem to be moving out. the backed the big ass u-haul into the roof TWICE trying to get it close enough so they wouldn't get wet loading it. wonder if they will notify their landlord.

El Rey de Mondo and coffee here. will have sausage and eggs once it's nubbed.

46° and rain. realfeel 37°. going to be a cold week and then into the 80's.

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2019, 09:45:36 AM »

good morning. lady's furnace quit working last night. I told her to come over here but because of her dogs she stayed home. she did get ahold of her furnace company this morning even though I told her to call last night.

the people across the street seem to be moving out. the backed the big ass u-haul into the roof TWICE trying to get it close enough so they wouldn't get wet loading it. wonder if they will notify their landlord.

El Rey de Mondo and coffee here. will have sausage and eggs once it's nubbed.

46° and rain. realfeel 37°. going to be a cold week and then into the 80's.
Morning NeverEndingChaosDean

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2019, 09:46:43 AM »

A Villager and a man nearly 20 years her junior were arrested on disorderly conduct and indecent exposure charges after a deputy found them having sex at the pavilion at Lake Sumter Landing Market Square.

The incident took place at about 10:30 p.m. Monday.

Arrested were Margaret Ann Klemm, 68, of The Villages, and David Alan Bobilya, 49, of Summerfield.

The deputy’s report indicated that Klemm’s pants had been removed and her shirt was pulled down. The report also indicated that Bobilya’s jeans and underwear were down around his ankles.

When the deputy arrived on the scene, he ordered the couple to dress.

During the investigation, it was revealed that Klemm had recently been arrested in Sumter County for driving under the influence, the arrest report said. She told the deputy the charge had been reduced and she was told to report to probation soon.

Both Klemm and Bobilya were transported to the Sumter County Jail.

The Pavilion at Market Square is a place for entertainment and prestige. In addition to nightly entertainment, the stage has been a place from which many prominent politicians have addressed Villagers. Those big names include Mitt Romney, Gov. Rick Scott and George W. Bush.

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2019, 09:47:15 AM »

Two Villages residents were arrested on Oct. 1 after they allegedly had sex on a utility box behind the wall at the Morse Boulevard circle off U.S. Hwy. 27/441.

When the news broke, it prompted plenty of “here we go again” groans.

But once again, traffic surged on Villages-News.com, making the story the third-most trafficked story on the site in 2014.

As in the original Sex on the Square case, the man and woman in the utility box episode were sentenced to six months in jail for their actions.

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2019, 09:47:37 AM »

Tugboat pushing an empty barge woke me up with his massive lights on all around the boat about 3:30 this morning.
Dang. And no photo?

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2019, 09:48:12 AM »

33° and cloudy this morning, cloudy and low 50’s for the afternoon.
Another snow filled day. Feeling like ground hog day.
Had dinner last night with a couple that owns some shops in Vail, CO and they said this year has brought major snow after almost no snow last year.
Did they invite you for some skiing?

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2019, 09:49:01 AM »

good morning. lady's furnace quit working last night. I told her to come over here but because of her dogs she stayed home. she did get ahold of her furnace company this morning even though I told her to call last night.

the people across the street seem to be moving out. the backed the big ass u-haul into the roof TWICE trying to get it close enough so they wouldn't get wet loading it. wonder if they will notify their landlord.

El Rey de Mondo and coffee here. will have sausage and eggs once it's nubbed.

46° and rain. realfeel 37°. going to be a cold week and then into the 80's.
Never a dull moment.

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2019, 09:50:15 AM »

A 46-year-old woman was shot and robbed late Monday behind a gas station after she said she was offered $5 and Pringles potato chips in exchange for a sex act, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office.

Officers were called to the Shell station on Lem Turner Road and Edgewood Avenue West about 10:30 p.m. The first officer on scene found the victim lying on the ground in front of the store with a bullet wound to a shoulder, police said. Officers followed a blood trail to the back of the store.

The woman said after she performed the sexual favor, the man demanded his money back and shot her before running away, police said. Investigators said they were looking for surveillance camera video in an attempt to identify the gunman.

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2019, 09:51:19 AM »

[...]

And now you can add to that list of performers, Ann Klemm and Alan Bobilya.

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2019, 09:53:31 AM »

Good morning, Dean.

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2019, 09:53:49 AM »

good morning. lady's furnace quit working last night. I told her to come over here but because of her dogs she stayed home. she did get ahold of her furnace company this morning even though I told her to call last night.

the people across the street seem to be moving out. the backed the big ass u-haul into the roof TWICE trying to get it close enough so they wouldn't get wet loading it. wonder if they will notify their landlord.

El Rey de Mondo and coffee here. will have sausage and eggs once it's nubbed.

46° and rain. realfeel 37°. going to be a cold week and then into the 80's.
Morning NeverEndingChaosDean
no chaos for me. I'm home, dry and warm.

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2019, 09:54:54 AM »

33° and cloudy this morning, cloudy and low 50’s for the afternoon.
Another snow filled day. Feeling like ground hog day.
Had dinner last night with a couple that owns some shops in Vail, CO and they said this year has brought major snow after almost no snow last year.
Did they invite you for some skiing?
We actually have a year-round standing invitation to stay at their house in Vail, they live in a condo in downtown Denver during the off season.  They are going to Costa Rica with us.

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2019, 09:55:39 AM »

good morning. lady's furnace quit working last night. I told her to come over here but because of her dogs she stayed home. she did get ahold of her furnace company this morning even though I told her to call last night.

the people across the street seem to be moving out. the backed the big ass u-haul into the roof TWICE trying to get it close enough so they wouldn't get wet loading it. wonder if they will notify their landlord.

El Rey de Mondo and coffee here. will have sausage and eggs once it's nubbed.

46° and rain. realfeel 37°. going to be a cold week and then into the 80's.
Morning NeverEndingChaosDean
no chaos for me. I'm home, dry and warm.
You are surrounded with chaos daily
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5