Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2019, 08:30:26 AM »

Real late start for me today because the Mrs had a doctor appointment and I had to get the kids off to school. Raining like crazy here but happy to be above freezing.

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2019, 08:34:43 AM »

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2019, 08:38:45 AM »

been a busy morning. been answering hot line calls, they must have put my # into call forwarding, created and printed off chili cook off certificates, and scoring sheets. I was asked to be the MC again this year. there won't be a sound system so they need someone who's voice carries, and can get a crowds attention. 😊

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2019, 08:41:07 AM »

picked up a few treats yesterday and enjoyed a nice sunset at the end of the road in Yankeetown.
Great sunset photo!

I like those El Centurion H-2K-CT’s
never had one. will fire one up after lunch today.
Far different than the original  El Centurion and I like it much better.  Look forward to your thoughts on it.
Better?  I liked the originals, will have to look out for this version.
+1, I avoided the CT because I like the original

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2019, 08:44:00 AM »

picked up a few treats yesterday and enjoyed a nice sunset at the end of the road in Yankeetown.
Great sunset photo!

I like those El Centurion H-2K-CT’s
never had one. will fire one up after lunch today.
Far different than the original  El Centurion and I like it much better.  Look forward to your thoughts on it.
Better?  I liked the originals, will have to look out for this version.
Keep in mind that I like the originals but they are not one of my favorite smokes so you may or may not like the H-2K variety.

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2019, 08:45:17 AM »

picked up a few treats yesterday and enjoyed a nice sunset at the end of the road in Yankeetown.
Great sunset photo!

I like those El Centurion H-2K-CT’s
never had one. will fire one up after lunch today.
Far different than the original  El Centurion and I like it much better.  Look forward to your thoughts on it.
Better?  I liked the originals, will have to look out for this version.
+1, I avoided the CT because I like the original
See the note I posted for Bean’s reference

This afternoon We will see what Dean thinks

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2019, 08:55:02 AM »

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2019, 09:16:34 AM »

Yo, yo, yo meeting time.

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2019, 09:56:43 AM »

Yo, yo, yo meeting time.
I appreciate you not making it hard for me to catch up when I got back.

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2019, 10:11:56 AM »

picked up a few treats yesterday and enjoyed a nice sunset at the end of the road in Yankeetown.
Great sunset photo!

I like those El Centurion H-2K-CT’s
never had one. will fire one up after lunch today.
Far different than the original  El Centurion and I like it much better.  Look forward to your thoughts on it.
Better?  I liked the originals, will have to look out for this version.
+1, I avoided the CT because I like the original
See the note I posted for Bean’s reference

This afternoon We will see what Dean thinks
Smoke it now

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2019, 10:17:20 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Another stupid day.

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2019, 10:19:40 AM »

I'm not a huge fan of Connecticut's but this is one of my favorites.

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2019, 10:32:37 AM »

I'm not a huge fan of Connecticut's but this is one of my favorites.
I had no idea you were an Espinosa fan  ;D

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2019, 10:34:04 AM »

@Scottfish yes I am. I didn't take much convincing

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2019, 10:39:57 AM »

@Scottfish yes I am. I didn't take much convincing
I'm also a big fan, his Warhead III (I think) lancero is awesome and I can't recall a poor cigar from him
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9