Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

66 degrees now which is our high temperature for today.  Cloudy with temps falling to the mid-50's later this morning.
Starting out at 39 here this morning.
Reminds me that I could use a new coat.
Yup, coats and sweaters time in the city.  No more rack reports for a good while.
Plenty of big jugs in sweatshirts around here but Spring Break is right around the corner.
Good thoughts Mr. Glass Half Full.
Those big jugs are a lot more useful than tight asses in lulu lemons in cold weather
Other than pointing north, how so?

66 degrees now which is our high temperature for today.  Cloudy with temps falling to the mid-50's later this morning.
Starting out at 39 here this morning.
Reminds me that I could use a new coat.
Yup, coats and sweaters time in the city.  No more rack reports for a good while.
Plenty of big jugs in sweatshirts around here but Spring Break is right around the corner.
Good thoughts Mr. Glass Half Full.
Those big jugs are a lot more useful than tight asses in lulu lemons in cold weather
Other than pointing north, how so?
Yeah, not getting that either.

Bean can relax a little this morning, TX voters approved the constitutional amendment to allow Credit Unions to give away free TV's.
Alright, time to open some accounts!

Morning men.  High of 50 deg has come and gone and rain on the way.  Good day to stay indoors.

66 degrees now which is our high temperature for today.  Cloudy with temps falling to the mid-50's later this morning.
Starting out at 39 here this morning.
Reminds me that I could use a new coat.
Yup, coats and sweaters time in the city.  No more rack reports for a good while.
Plenty of big jugs in sweatshirts around here but Spring Break is right around the corner.
Good thoughts Mr. Glass Half Full.
Those big jugs are a lot more useful than tight asses in lulu lemons in cold weather
Other than pointing north, how so?
Yeah, not getting that either.
They keep your ears warm

Morning men.  High of 50 deg has come and gone and rain on the way.  Good day to stay indoors.
Fog has moved in here now.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning folks.  43 here this morning, brisk!

66 degrees now which is our high temperature for today.  Cloudy with temps falling to the mid-50's later this morning.
Starting out at 39 here this morning.
Reminds me that I could use a new coat.
Yup, coats and sweaters time in the city.  No more rack reports for a good while.
Plenty of big jugs in sweatshirts around here but Spring Break is right around the corner.
Good thoughts Mr. Glass Half Full.
Those big jugs are a lot more useful than tight asses in lulu lemons in cold weather
Other than pointing north, how so?
Yeah, not getting that either.
They keep your ears warm
So will her thighs, and assuming you know what you're doing you'll earn lots of brownie points (pun not intended).

66 degrees now which is our high temperature for today.  Cloudy with temps falling to the mid-50's later this morning.
Starting out at 39 here this morning.
Reminds me that I could use a new coat.
Yup, coats and sweaters time in the city.  No more rack reports for a good while.
Plenty of big jugs in sweatshirts around here but Spring Break is right around the corner.
Good thoughts Mr. Glass Half Full.
Those big jugs are a lot more useful than tight asses in lulu lemons in cold weather
Other than pointing north, how so?
Yeah, not getting that either.
the ones I see hang south.

66 degrees now which is our high temperature for today.  Cloudy with temps falling to the mid-50's later this morning.
Starting out at 39 here this morning.
Reminds me that I could use a new coat.
Yup, coats and sweaters time in the city.  No more rack reports for a good while.
Plenty of big jugs in sweatshirts around here but Spring Break is right around the corner.
Good thoughts Mr. Glass Half Full.
Those big jugs are a lot more useful than tight asses in lulu lemons in cold weather
Other than pointing north, how so?
Yeah, not getting that either.
the ones I see hang south.
Yea, we kinda figured that.

66 degrees now which is our high temperature for today.  Cloudy with temps falling to the mid-50's later this morning.
Starting out at 39 here this morning.
Reminds me that I could use a new coat.
Yup, coats and sweaters time in the city.  No more rack reports for a good while.
Plenty of big jugs in sweatshirts around here but Spring Break is right around the corner.
Good thoughts Mr. Glass Half Full.
Those big jugs are a lot more useful than tight asses in lulu lemons in cold weather
Other than pointing north, how so?
Yeah, not getting that either.
They keep your ears warm
So will her thighs, and assuming you know what you're doing you'll earn lots of brownie points (pun not intended).
Much better approach....especially if your ears aren't real close to the front of your face or the mufflers are VERY large.

66 degrees now which is our high temperature for today.  Cloudy with temps falling to the mid-50's later this morning.
Starting out at 39 here this morning.
Reminds me that I could use a new coat.
Yup, coats and sweaters time in the city.  No more rack reports for a good while.
Plenty of big jugs in sweatshirts around here but Spring Break is right around the corner.
Good thoughts Mr. Glass Half Full.
Those big jugs are a lot more useful than tight asses in lulu lemons in cold weather
Other than pointing north, how so?
Yeah, not getting that either.
They keep your ears warm
So will her thighs, and assuming you know what you're doing you'll earn lots of brownie points (pun not intended).
Much better approach....especially if your ears aren't real close to the front of your face or the mufflers are VERY large.
Motorboating rarely causes earaches.

Good morning folks.  43 here this morning, brisk!
Morning SS

Good morning Sam.  Good to have you drop in while the coffee is still fresh.

Cigarpage has quite the offering of non-PC T-shirts.  Can't say I would consider wearing most of them in public....or private.

https://www.cigarpage.com/all-american-tee-party-righteous-duds-fly-the-flag.html
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8