CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 21, 2024, 11:59:18 PM

Title: 3/22/2024
Post by: CigarBanter on March 21, 2024, 11:59:18 PM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard.
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2024, 06:28:49 AM
Friday!

(https://mavsocial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/facebook-video-marketing-happy-dance.gif)
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2024, 06:29:50 AM
Joe:

Door #1 - Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniv. Champagne Epicure - 5/32.50

Door #2 - CAO Brazilia Gol! - 10/34.99

Door #3 - Oliva 135th Perfecto - 5/37.50
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2024, 06:30:53 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Gurkha Sultan 5-Star Sampler - 5/24.99
    1 x Gurkha Centurian (6.25”x56)
    1 x Gurkha Warlord (6.25”x56)
    1 x Gurkha Beast (6.25”x56)
    1 x Gurkha Titan (6.25”x56)
    1 x Gurkha Beauty (6.25”x56)

Door #2 - Diesel Heart of Darkness (Gordo) - 10/49.99

Door #3 - Nub Cafe 460 Espresso (Gordo) - 10/39.99
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2024, 06:59:15 AM
14-seed Oakland takes down 3-seed Kentucky. Brackets everywhere have been rendered garbage.
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2024, 07:18:51 AM
14-seed Oakland takes down 3-seed Kentucky. Brackets everywhere have been rendered garbage.
I happened to watch that game. I don't recognize half the teams that are in the tournament this year.
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2024, 07:19:43 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2024, 07:20:20 AM
Good morning, LTG.
And to you, TravellinTony. How goes the visit? Hopefully she found some cockroaches in the dining hall or something.
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2024, 07:31:56 AM
Good morning, LTG.
And to you, TravellinTony. How goes the visit? Hopefully she found some cockroaches in the dining hall or something.
Nah, she likes it here but she liked Drexel just as much. We're not done looking.

VA Tech is huge. I definitely got my 10,000 steps in yesterday.
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2024, 07:35:06 AM
Good morning, LTG.
And to you, TravellinTony. How goes the visit? Hopefully she found some cockroaches in the dining hall or something.
As far as the food goes, we didn't eat on campus but it's ranked #2 in the whole country.
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2024, 07:40:42 AM
Good morning, LTG.
And to you, TravellinTony. How goes the visit? Hopefully she found some cockroaches in the dining hall or something.
Nah, she likes it here but she liked Drexel just as much. We're not done looking.

VA Tech is huge. I definitely got my 10,000 steps in yesterday.
Well, glad she's enjoying it, anyways. Ultimately, that's the most important factor.
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2024, 07:41:42 AM
Good morning, LTG.
And to you, TravellinTony. How goes the visit? Hopefully she found some cockroaches in the dining hall or something.
As far as the food goes, we didn't eat on campus but it's ranked #2 in the whole country.
I just Googled it and found two lists. They were #3 on one and #8 on the other. Either way, it's ranked highly. But as I told my daughter, if it's good food you're looking for, STAY HOME.
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2024, 07:49:56 AM
Anyhoo...
About to hit the complimentary hotel breakfast, then stop at the school again for about an hour before making our way homeward.
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2024, 07:51:48 AM
Good morning, LTG.
And to you, TravellinTony. How goes the visit? Hopefully she found some cockroaches in the dining hall or something.
As far as the food goes, we didn't eat on campus but it's ranked #2 in the whole country.
I just Googled it and found two lists. They were #3 on one and #8 on the other. Either way, it's ranked highly. But as I told my daughter, if it's good food you're looking for, STAY HOME.
LALTS
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2024, 07:52:07 AM
Anyhoo...
About to hit the complimentary hotel breakfast, then stop at the school again for about an hour before making our way homeward.
Grab a handful of bacon for me.
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2024, 07:59:00 AM
I've got 5 trucks gathered around my house right now. I wonder what's next on the lawn destruction adventure?
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2024, 08:01:14 AM
I've got 5 trucks gathered around my house right now. I wonder what's next on the lawn destruction adventure?
Well, that was answered quickly. Looks like they're taking up the busted sidewalk.
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2024, 08:16:53 AM
Here's a wild stat you don't often see - as of last night in ESPN's bracket challenge, there were 9,841 brackets that had ZERO correct picks. How's that even possible?
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2024, 11:25:02 AM
Strands #19
“Animal sounds”
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🟡🔵🔵🔵
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2024, 11:25:31 AM
I've done the Wordle, but haven't been able to crack Connections yet. Yellow and green in place, two guesses remaining.
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2024, 01:25:03 PM
Youngest isn't feeling well, so I'm logging off a bit early to go pick her up. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2024, 02:33:30 PM
Youngest isn't feeling well, so I'm logging off a bit early to go pick her up. Hazzuh!
Sorry to hear it. Hope it wasn't a big deal and she won't be sick all weekend.
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2024, 02:34:09 PM
I've done the Wordle, but haven't been able to crack Connections yet. Yellow and green in place, two guesses remaining.
Haven't looked at any of it yet. Still have about 350 miles to go.
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2024, 05:07:45 PM
Youngest isn't feeling well, so I'm logging off a bit early to go pick her up. Hazzuh!
Sorry to hear it. Hope it wasn't a big deal and she won't be sick all weekend.
Nah, she gets lightheaded sometimes and the heart rate gets up a bit. And she's kind of a dramatic worrier, so that's a testy combination. Lol
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2024, 06:54:38 PM
Failed. Probably should've gotten purple in hindsight, but blue would've never happened on its own.

Connections
Puzzle #285
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟦🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟦🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟦🟪🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟦
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2024, 09:16:27 PM
CAO Flathead

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240323/e5ffcdaa62dc948689bc91d264e8c9c5.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2024, 09:19:50 PM
I've done the Wordle, but haven't been able to crack Connections yet. Yellow and green in place, two guesses remaining.
Haven't looked at any of it yet. Still have about 350 miles to go.
I got one of those too. It gets better when they get older.
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2024, 10:12:12 PM
Wordle 1,007 5/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2024, 10:14:52 PM
Dang, I missed the Mini. Why does that one reset at a different time?
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2024, 10:47:24 PM
Connections
Puzzle #285
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟪
🟪🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟦🟦🟪
🟪🟦🟦🟪

Failed again. Too hard. I see what you meant about Purple though. I should have been able to figure it out.
Title: Re: 3/22/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2024, 11:10:41 PM
Dang, I missed the Mini. Why does that one reset at a different time?
Hmm, that IS weird. Never noticed that before.