CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 16, 2024, 12:16:37 AM

Title: 3/16/2024
Post by: CigarBanter on March 16, 2024, 12:16:37 AM
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 08:19:21 AM
Good morning, weekend warriors!
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 08:21:41 AM
JoeCigar:

La Aroma de Cuba Reserva Maximo (5.5"x54) - 5 / $29.99
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 08:25:09 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Man O' War Box-Pressed Sampler - 10 / $34.99
includes:
3- Man O' War Box-Pressed (5.5" x 52)
3- Man O' War Virtue Box-Pressed (5.5" x 52)
3- Man O' War Ruination Box-Pressed (5.5" x 52)
1- Man O' War Armada Box-Pressed (5.5" x 52)
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 09:04:02 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #2 - Trinidad Espiritu #2 Toro (6.0"x54) - 5 / $29.99
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 09:04:42 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #3 - HC Series Blue Barber Pole Toro (6.0"x50) - 20 / $44.99
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2024, 09:41:36 AM
Good morning, weekend warriors!
And to you as well!
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: razgueado on March 16, 2024, 09:58:27 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 09:58:32 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #2 - Trinidad Espiritu #2 Toro (6.0"x54) - 5 / $29.99
Good offer for Mr. Rick.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: razgueado on March 16, 2024, 09:58:58 AM
Connections
Puzzle #279
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: razgueado on March 16, 2024, 09:59:12 AM
Wordle 1,001 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 10:02:13 AM
Good Saturday morning Tony, Dave and Razzle.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 10:04:27 AM
Wordle 1,001 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Jumping right on those puzzles this morning.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2024, 10:14:25 AM
Got there eventually

Connections
Puzzle #279
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟪🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 10:14:38 AM
Everybody have their corned beef and cabbage, irish soda bread and Guinness purchased?
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2024, 10:14:57 AM
Good Saturday morning Tony, Dave and Razzle.
Morning, ACIDMuleDave, Page1Raz.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 10:15:07 AM
...and that cadela?
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2024, 10:16:12 AM
Everybody have their corned beef and cabbage, irish soda bread and Guinness purchased?
Just remember it's St Paddy's Day, not St Patty's Day.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: razgueado on March 16, 2024, 10:16:21 AM
Wordle 1,001 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Jumping right on those puzzles this morning.
The rituals of old age.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: razgueado on March 16, 2024, 10:19:41 AM
Everybody have their corned beef and cabbage, irish soda bread and Guinness purchased?
Just remember it's St Paddy's Day, not St Patty's Day.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 10:25:58 AM
Today is Saturday, March 16, the 76th day of 2024.
There are 290 days left in the year.

Today’s highlight in history:

On March 16, 1968, the My Lai massacre took place during the Vietnam War as U.S. Army soldiers hunting for Viet Cong fighters and sympathizers killed unarmed villagers in two hamlets of Son My village; estimates of the death toll vary from 347 to 504.

On this date:

In 1521, Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan and his crew reached the Philippines, where Magellan was killed during a battle with natives the following month.

In 1802, President Thomas Jefferson signed a measure authorizing the establishment of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, New York.

In 1935, Adolf Hitler decided to break the military terms set by the Treaty of Versailles by ordering the rearming of Germany.

In 1945, during World War II, American forces declared they had secured Iwo Jima, although pockets of Japanese resistance remained.

In 1968, Senator Robert F. Kennedy of New York announced his candidacy for the Democratic presidential nomination.

In 1972, in a nationally broadcast address, President Richard Nixon called for a moratorium on court-ordered school busing to achieve racial desegregation.

In 1984, William Buckley, the CIA station chief in Beirut, was kidnapped by Hezbollah militants (he was tortured by his captors and killed in 1985).

In 1994, figure skater Tonya Harding pleaded guilty in Portland, Oregon, to conspiracy to hinder prosecution for covering up an attack on rival Nancy Kerrigan, avoiding jail but drawing a $100,000 fine.

In 2004, China declared victory in its fight against bird flu, saying it had “stamped out” all its known cases.

In 2014, Crimeans voted to leave Ukraine and join Russia, overwhelmingly approving a referendum that sought to unite the strategically important Black Sea region with the country it was part of for some 250 years.

In 2016, President Barack Obama nominated Merrick Garland to take the seat of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who had died the previous month. (Republicans who controlled the Senate would stick to their pledge to leave the seat empty until after the presidential election; they confirmed Trump nominee Neil Gorsuch in April 2017.)

In 2018, singer Aretha Franklin canceled two upcoming concerts, saying a doctor had told her to stay off the road and rest completely for at least two months. (Franklin died five months later from pancreatic cancer.)

In 2020, amid coronavirus concerns, global stocks plunged again with Wall Street seeing a 12% decline, its worst in more than 30 years, and Ohio called off its presidential primary just hours before polls were to open while Arizona, Florida and Illinois went ahead with their plans.

In 2021, a gunman killed eight people, mostly women of Asian descent, at three Atlanta-area massage parlors in an attack that sent terror through the Asian-American community, which had increasingly been targeted during the pandemic; the white gunman, Robert Long, told police that the attack was not racially motivated, and that he had a “sex addiction.” (Long was sentenced to life in prison after pleading guilty in four of the deaths.)

In 2022, a powerful 7.3 magnitude earthquake struck off the coast of Fukushima in northern Japan.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 10:27:23 AM
Everybody have their corned beef and cabbage, irish soda bread and Guinness purchased?
Just remember it's St Paddy's Day, not St Patty's Day.
But Erin will still go braghless, right?
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 10:29:53 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Country singer Ray Walker (The Jordanaires) is 90.
Game show host Chuck Woolery is 83.
Country singer Robin Williams is 77.
Actor Erik Estrada is 75.
Actor Victor Garber is 75.
Country singer Ray Benson (Asleep at the Wheel) is 73.
Bluegrass musician Tim O’Brien (Hot Rize; Earls of Leicester) is 70.
Rock singer-musician Nancy Wilson (Heart) is 70.
World Golf Hall of Famer Hollis Stacy is 70.
Actor Clifton Powell is 68.
Rapper-actor Flavor Flav is 65.
Rock musician Jimmy DeGrasso is 61.
Actor Jerome Flynn is 61.
Folk singer Patty Griffin is 60.
Movie director Gore Verbinski is 60.
Country singer Tracy Bonham is 57.
Actor Lauren Graham is 57.
Actor Judah Friedlander is 55.
Actor Alan Tudyk is 53.
Actor Tim Kang is 51.
R&B singer Blu Cantrell is 48.
Actor Brooke Burns is 46.
Actor Kimrie Lewis is 42.
Actor Brett Davern is 41.
Actor Alexandra Daddario is 38.
R&B singer Jhené Aiko is 36.
Rock musician Wolfgang Van Halen is 33.
Toronto Blue Jays baseball star Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is 25.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 10:30:49 AM
Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: razgueado on March 16, 2024, 10:36:21 AM
Everybody have their corned beef and cabbage, irish soda bread and Guinness purchased?
Yes, but we make our own soda bread.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: razgueado on March 16, 2024, 10:43:15 AM
[...]

Nine.  I probably should have known Victor Garber and Ray Walker, but I couldn't bring up faces for the names.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 10:49:47 AM
Everybody have their corned beef and cabbage, irish soda bread and Guinness purchased?
Just remember it's St Paddy's Day, not St Patty's Day.
Decisions, decisions!
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: razgueado on March 16, 2024, 10:58:25 AM
Everybody have their corned beef and cabbage, irish soda bread and Guinness purchased?
Just remember it's St Paddy's Day, not St Patty's Day.
Decisions, decisions!
Redbreast.

You're welcome.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2024, 11:19:18 AM
Everybody have their corned beef and cabbage, irish soda bread and Guinness purchased?
Just remember it's St Paddy's Day, not St Patty's Day.
But Erin will still go braghless, right?
Fingers crossed.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2024, 11:20:21 AM
Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
9, including Victor Garber.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2024, 12:49:38 PM
Page 3!
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 01:30:41 PM
Page 3!
Indeed.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 01:31:30 PM
and...
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 01:32:35 PM
Guitar girls for Raz.  (i know one picture is not, but she also plays guitar.)
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 01:35:11 PM
Ave Maria for the weekend spotlight.

All Hail Ave!

As the jewel in AJ Fernandez’s blend master crown, Ave Maria continues to dominate. No wonder why so many customers keep calling and asking us to shine our spotlight on the brand. So here comes a dinger – All featured Ave Maria boxes are 50% OFF this weekend! But that’s not all, I’m tossing in a FREE Ave Maria Cigar Rest (worth $30) with each box purchase!

Hot damn! 50% OFF Boxes + FREE Ave Maria Cigar Rest!

Each Ave Maria blend is crafted in the formidable A.J. Fernandez factory in Esteli, Nicaragua, and they’ve long been known for divine construction and those beautiful, rich Nicaraguan flavors. Today I’m featuring almost the entire lineup from the original blend to the top-selling Immaculata’s and even the super high-end Reconquista’s while they last…

Boxes can be had for as little $60.75 this weekend only, and if you take advantage, you’ll score a FREE Ave Maria Cigar Rest!
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2024, 01:37:14 PM
and...
Oh, I missed Lauren Graham. 10 then.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 01:37:45 PM
[...]

* Reconquista does include the coffin.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 01:42:40 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon here now. Sorry I got busy and absent.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2024, 01:42:54 PM
Kids are at the in-laws making cookies and it's a beautiful day out, so I'm gonna enjoy a sweet treat myself.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240316/f4d1c96cde9acf9765d3458ddbb579f1.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2024, 01:43:11 PM
[...]

Deal!
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 01:43:20 PM
Good Saturday morning Tony, Dave and Razzle.
Good afternoon, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 01:43:27 PM
Here's one for Rick to look out for.

https://halfwheel.com/oz-showing-off-firsat-at-pca-2024/436326/
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 01:47:29 PM
Everybody have their corned beef and cabbage, irish soda bread and Guinness purchased?
Yes, but we make our own soda bread.
We were going to a Saint Paddy's party but the host got sick and canceled. I was tasked with bringing the soda bread. Froze two loaves for next week's possible reschedule and ate one for breakfast today. The local supermarket does a decent enough job so I buy instead of making it. Besides, what does a guinea know about making Irish soda bread??
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 01:48:52 PM
Everybody have their corned beef and cabbage, irish soda bread and Guinness purchased?
Just remember it's St Paddy's Day, not St Patty's Day.
Decisions, decisions!
Almost bought a bottle of that black barrel, but went with the original instead.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 01:49:34 PM
And Tony, this should be the official cigar of the banter!

https://halfwheel.com/league-of-fat-bastards-aims-to-bring-mens-mental-health-to-light-through-cigars/436309/
Well, maybe not the mental health and sharing feelings malarky.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 01:50:50 PM
And Tony, this should be the official cigar of the banter!

https://halfwheel.com/league-of-fat-bastards-aims-to-bring-mens-mental-health-to-light-through-cigars/436309/
Well, maybe not the mental health and sharing feelings malarky.
I like the sentiment. I'll look for it.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 01:52:56 PM
Tony, have you had these yet or for a future herf?

https://halfwheel.com/liga-privada-10-aniversario-seleccion-de-mercado-gets-two-new-sizes/436172/
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 01:55:12 PM
And Tony, this should be the official cigar of the banter!

https://halfwheel.com/league-of-fat-bastards-aims-to-bring-mens-mental-health-to-light-through-cigars/436309/
Well, maybe not the mental health and sharing feelings malarky.
I like the sentiment. I'll look for it.
May not be available until the summer, but you should hit them up for an ad on the banter!
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2024, 02:13:37 PM
KSU has made it to the MAC championship game, facing rivals Akron tonight for the automatic bid. Also happens to be Nate's alma mater.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 02:20:40 PM
Tony, have you had these yet or for a future herf?

https://halfwheel.com/liga-privada-10-aniversario-seleccion-de-mercado-gets-two-new-sizes/436172/
I have not tried this particular one.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 02:35:46 PM
Fine afternoon in the 70s.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: razgueado on March 16, 2024, 03:03:58 PM
Everybody have their corned beef and cabbage, irish soda bread and Guinness purchased?
Yes, but we make our own soda bread.
We were going to a Saint Paddy's party but the host got sick and canceled. I was tasked with bringing the soda bread. Froze two loaves for next week's possible reschedule and ate one for breakfast today. The local supermarket does a decent enough job so I buy instead of making it. Besides, what does a guinea know about making Irish soda bread??
Well, soda bread is easy, even for a Kraut-Jock-Mick-Potet like me.

But yeah, if you can get good soda bread at the store, do it.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 03:28:06 PM
Wordle 1,001 3/6

🟨⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟨⬛🟨⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2024, 04:18:38 PM
Wordle 1,001 4/6*

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 07:41:15 PM
Connections
Puzzle #279
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 07:44:30 PM
Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
Ten.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 07:53:27 PM

Today’s Birthdays:

Country singer Tracy Bonham is 57.

Wouldn't classify her as county.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2024, 08:40:32 PM

Today’s Birthdays:

Country singer Tracy Bonham is 57.

Wouldn't classify her as county.
Is that county or State?
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2024, 08:42:45 PM
Got gifted this from a vendor doing some work for me.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240317/8e690a351329be42c58002a152b913f7.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2024, 08:43:52 PM
I smoked this Guy fieri Connecticut this morning and could not put it down(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240317/8f25e15e5fb7bd3e8daa33e1a4c00231.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2024, 08:46:01 PM
Another Trinidad series 3(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240317/5d06f5894e26cbb18a9ff7e866d191d3.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 08:47:58 PM
Got gifted this from a vendor doing some work for me.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240317/8e690a351329be42c58002a152b913f7.jpg)
Keep that vendor!!!
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2024, 08:50:24 PM
Got gifted this from a vendor doing some work for me.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240317/8e690a351329be42c58002a152b913f7.jpg)
Keep that vendor!!!
Yeah no doubt. Good evening Dave!
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2024, 08:57:43 PM
I wonder how Ohio Dave is taking being passed over for the browns consultant?
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2024, 09:02:55 PM
I wonder how Ohio Dave is taking being passed over for the browns consultant?
Feels like he dodged a bullet.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2024, 09:04:09 PM
KSU has made it to the MAC championship game, facing rivals Akron tonight for the automatic bid. Also happens to be Nate's alma mater.
165th meeting between the schools since 1916. Series is tied 82-82.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 09:11:06 PM

Today’s Birthdays:

Country singer Tracy Bonham is 57.

Wouldn't classify her as county.
Is that county or State?
I swear I wrote COUNTRY. Damn autocorrect.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2024, 09:11:48 PM
DE 20 Acre Farm

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240317/92ca1ec4a3dbc771fbffdcc382c42a25.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 09:12:53 PM
I smoked this Guy fieri Connecticut this morning and could not put it down(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240317/8f25e15e5fb7bd3e8daa33e1a4c00231.jpg)
I've heard good things about that cigar. Definitely on my list of ones to try.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 09:14:35 PM
KSU has made it to the MAC championship game, facing rivals Akron tonight for the automatic bid. Also happens to be Nate's alma mater.
165th meeting between the schools since 1916. Series is tied 82-82.
That makes it fun. Good luck.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 09:20:13 PM
DE 20 Acre Farm

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240317/92ca1ec4a3dbc771fbffdcc382c42a25.jpg)
Had to go back and look because I couldn't remember what I thought of that cigar. Turns out I smoked it back in July and liked it a lot.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2024, 09:20:58 PM
Mild evening, enjoying the ACC championship game.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2024, 09:44:21 PM
You guys brought out some nice smokes tonight. Tony needs a man cave so he can join in
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2024, 09:48:49 PM
DE 20 Acre Farm

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240317/92ca1ec4a3dbc771fbffdcc382c42a25.jpg)
Had to go back and look because I couldn't remember what I thought of that cigar. Turns out I smoked it back in July and liked it a lot.
It's quite good.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2024, 09:50:35 PM
KSU has made it to the MAC championship game, facing rivals Akron tonight for the automatic bid. Also happens to be Nate's alma mater.
165th meeting between the schools since 1916. Series is tied 82-82.
That makes it fun. Good luck.
Ended like a turd. We hit a shot to go up 1 with 6 seconds left. Then, as they started racing downcourt to try to tie it up, one of our guys who clearly lost track of the score fouled immediately. They hit 2 free throws and our last second shot went begging. Tough way to lose.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 10:21:16 PM
KSU has made it to the MAC championship game, facing rivals Akron tonight for the automatic bid. Also happens to be Nate's alma mater.
165th meeting between the schools since 1916. Series is tied 82-82.
That makes it fun. Good luck.
Ended like a turd. We hit a shot to go up 1 with 6 seconds left. Then, as they started racing downcourt to try to tie it up, one of our guys who clearly lost track of the score fouled immediately. They hit 2 free throws and our last second shot went begging. Tough way to lose.
Oof.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: razgueado on March 16, 2024, 10:55:35 PM
I smoked this Guy fieri Connecticut this morning and could not put it down(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240317/8f25e15e5fb7bd3e8daa33e1a4c00231.jpg)
Guy Fieri is doing cigars now, too? Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 11:08:32 PM
I smoked this Guy fieri Connecticut this morning and could not put it down(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240317/8f25e15e5fb7bd3e8daa33e1a4c00231.jpg)
Guy Fieri is doing cigars now, too? Sheesh.
I believe he teamed up with Espinosa and someone else. I'll have to look it up.
Title: Re: 3/16/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2024, 11:10:21 PM
I smoked this Guy fieri Connecticut this morning and could not put it down(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240317/8f25e15e5fb7bd3e8daa33e1a4c00231.jpg)
Guy Fieri is doing cigars now, too? Sheesh.
I believe he teamed up with Espinosa and someone else. I'll have to look it up.
Yep, AJ Fernandez is the blender. Pretty much a winning combo.