CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 02, 2017, 12:00:10 AM

Title: 4/2/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on April 02, 2017, 12:00:10 AM
No, the site isn't closed. It's just that our regulars don't post all that much on the weekends. But don't be shy. If you know of any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about, go ahead and post it. Even if it isn't about cigars, go ahead, you've got nothing to lose. In fact,  you practically will have the entire site all to yourself. But be warned that if you are somehow able to get our attention, we're a spirited lot.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 06:11:43 AM
Morning Slackers, Happy Opening Day!
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 06:17:53 AM
MLB Opening Day!

Yankees vs Rays @ 12:10

Giants V's Diamondbacks @ 3:10

Cubs V's Cardinals @ 7:35

Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 06:38:11 AM
NCAA Men's Final

Apr 3 @ 9:20PM ET on CBS

(1) Gonzaga vs (1) North Carolina
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 06:48:39 AM
NCAA Women's Final

Apr 2 @ 6:00PM on ESPN

(3) Mississippi State vs (1) South Carolina
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 06:56:39 AM
ATLANTA – A man suspected of starting the fire which caused an I-85 bridge to collapse has been charged with arson and and criminal damage to property in the first degree, both felonies.

Basil Elbey made his first court appearance on late Saturday morning, as several Midtown streets were in gridlock as drivers attempted to navigate around portions of I-85 that were closed.

Thus far, Elbey, who is in the Fulton County Jail on $200,000 bond, is the only person charged in connection with the fire. His next court date is April 14.

According to the warrant, Eleby allegedly smoked crack cocaine under the bridge before he placed “a chair on top of a shopping cart, [reached] under that shopping cart and ignited it.”
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 02, 2017, 07:13:22 AM
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 07:25:23 AM
morning Dave.
Morning Dean'O
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 07:29:12 AM
Some decent offers at the Sister this morning and for now they are not even BACKORDERED yet.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 02, 2017, 07:42:22 AM
Some decent offers at the Sister this morning and for now they are not even BACKORDERED yet.
Sad...I had looked for the same thing when checking the offerings.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 02, 2017, 07:42:43 AM
Morning BeachBlanketBingoDave.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 02, 2017, 07:45:34 AM
ATLANTA – A man suspected of starting the fire which caused an I-85 bridge to collapse has been charged with arson and and criminal damage to property in the first degree, both felonies.

Basil Elbey made his first court appearance on late Saturday morning, as several Midtown streets were in gridlock as drivers attempted to navigate around portions of I-85 that were closed.

Thus far, Elbey, who is in the Fulton County Jail on $200,000 bond, is the only person charged in connection with the fire. His next court date is April 14.

According to the warrant, Eleby allegedly smoked crack cocaine under the bridge before he placed “a chair on top of a shopping cart, [reached] under that shopping cart and ignited it.”
It's that easy to bring down an interstate overpass?  Heck interested parties could shut this country down in a couple days with a couple of shopping carts and chairs?  Who needs WMDs.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 07:45:36 AM
Some decent offers at the Sister this morning and for now they are not even BACKORDERED yet.
Sad...I had looked for the same thing when checking the offerings.
Even worse, I was totally surprised when #1 and #2 were not!
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 07:47:17 AM
[...]

Takes a hell of a fire to do that much damage but the state had a material storage facility under the bridges and that is what he actually set on fire using the grocery cart to create that sort of heat.

That said, really not that difficult to bring down a lot of major bridges using common  fuel transport trucks.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 07:52:48 AM
20 year old driver of the pickup truck that crossed the center line and killed 13 people in a church bus in TX this week (on Highway 83 87.23 miles west of the Alamo in downtown San Antonio near the entrance to Garner State Park for Bean ::)) was texting when it happened.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 02, 2017, 08:01:44 AM
Today is Sunday, April 2, the 92nd day of 2017. There are 273 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On April 2, 1917, President Woodrow Wilson asked Congress to declare war against Germany, saying, "The world must be made safe for democracy." (Congress declared war four days later.)

On this date:

In 1792, Congress passed the Coinage Act, which authorized establishment of the U.S. Mint.

In 1800, Ludwig van Beethoven premiered his Symphony No. 1 in C Major, Op. 21, in Vienna.

In 1865, Confederate President Jefferson Davis and most of his Cabinet fled the Confederate capital of Richmond, Virginia, because of advancing Union forces.

In 1932, aviator Charles A. Lindbergh and John F. Condon went to a cemetery in The Bronx, New York, where Condon turned over $50,000 to a man in exchange for Lindbergh's kidnapped son. (The child, who was not returned, was found dead the following month.)

In 1942, Glenn Miller and his Orchestra recorded "American Patrol" at the RCA Victor studios in Hollywood.

In 1956, the soap operas "As the World Turns" and "The Edge of Night" premiered on CBS-TV.

In 1968, the science-fiction film "2001: A Space Odyssey," produced and directed by Stanley Kubrick, had its world premiere in Washington, D.C.

In 1974, French President Georges Pompidou, 62, died in Paris.

In 1982, several thousand troops from Argentina seized the disputed Falkland Islands, located in the south Atlantic, from Britain. (Britain seized the islands back the following June.)

In 1986, four American passengers, including an 8-month-old girl, her mother and grandmother, were killed when a terrorist bomb exploded aboard a TWA jetliner en route from Rome to Athens, Greece.

In 1992, mob boss John Gotti was convicted in New York of murder and racketeering; he was later sentenced to life, and died in prison.

In 2005, Pope John Paul II died in his Vatican apartment at age 84.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 02, 2017, 08:02:13 AM
Ten years ago: In its first case on climate change, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Massachusetts v. Environmental Protection Agency, ruled 5-4 that carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases were air pollutants under the Clean Air Act. Florida won its second consecutive college basketball championship, beating Ohio State 84-75; the Gators became the first team to repeat since Duke in 1991-92. Coaches Phil Jackson and Roy Williams were among those named to the Basketball Hall of Fame.

Five years ago: A gunman killed seven people at Oikos University, a Christian school in Oakland, California. (Suspected gunman One Goh, a former student, was found not mentally fit to stand trial.) The U.S. Supreme Court ruled 5-4 that jailers may perform invasive strip searches on people arrested even for minor offenses. Five-time All-Star Reggie Miller joined longtime NBA coach Don Nelson and college standout Ralph Sampson as part of a 12-member class to be inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame. Kentucky won its eighth men's national NCAA basketball title, holding off Kansas for a 67-59 victory.

One year ago: Mormon leaders meeting in Salt Lake City called on church members to practice tolerance despite political differences, providing guidance at a conference amid a presidential campaign marked by harsh rhetoric and bickering. Connecticut senior Breanna Stewart won the AP Player of the Year award for a record third time; her coach, Geno Auriemma (aw-ree-EH'-muh), won the Coach of the Year award for the eighth time. Sixteen-year-old Evgenia Medvedeva of Russia capped a dominant debut season by winning the world championship in Boston with a record-setting free skate score; Ashley Wagner of the U.S. came in second while another Russian, Anna Pogorilaya, placed third.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 02, 2017, 08:03:43 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Sharon Acker is 82. Actress Penelope Keith is 77. Actress Linda Hunt is 72. Singer Emmylou Harris is 70. Actor Sam Anderson is 70. Social critic and author Camille Paglia is 70. Actress Pamela Reed is 68. Rock musician Dave Robinson (The Cars) is 64. Country singer Buddy Jewell is 56. Actor Christopher Meloni is 56. Singer Keren Woodward (Bananarama) is 56. Country singer Billy Dean is 55. Actor Clark Gregg is 55. Actress Jana Marie Hupp is 53. Rock musician Greg Camp is 50. Rock musician Tony Fredianelli (Third Eye Blind) is 48. Actress Roselyn Sanchez is 44. Country singer Jill King is 42. Actor Pedro Pascal is 42. Actor Adam Rodriguez is 42. Actor Jeremy Garrett is 41. Actor Michael Fassbender is 40. Actress Jaime Ray Newman is 39. Rock musician Jesse Carmichael (Maroon 5) is 38. Actress Bethany Joy Lenz is 36. Singer Lee Dewyze (TV: "American Idol") is 31. Country singer Chris Janson is 31. Actor Drew Van Acker is 31. Actor Jesse Plemons is 29. Singer Aaron Kelly (TV: "American Idol") is 24.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 02, 2017, 08:04:06 AM
Thought for Today: "We crucify ourselves between two thieves: regret for yesterday and fear of tomorrow." - Fulton Oursler, American journalist and author (1893-1952).
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 02, 2017, 08:05:13 AM
I'll leave Commie of the Day recognition to CarolinaDave.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: bluecollar on April 02, 2017, 08:08:24 AM
Good morning Dean, Dave & Dave

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 02, 2017, 08:27:50 AM
Good morning Dean and Rick.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: bluecollar on April 02, 2017, 08:41:05 AM
Hi Dave. What do you have planned for today?
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2017, 08:45:53 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2017, 08:47:39 AM
ATLANTA – A man suspected of starting the fire which caused an I-85 bridge to collapse has been charged with arson and and criminal damage to property in the first degree, both felonies.

Basil Elbey made his first court appearance on late Saturday morning, as several Midtown streets were in gridlock as drivers attempted to navigate around portions of I-85 that were closed.

Thus far, Elbey, who is in the Fulton County Jail on $200,000 bond, is the only person charged in connection with the fire. His next court date is April 14.

According to the warrant, Eleby allegedly smoked crack cocaine under the bridge before he placed “a chair on top of a shopping cart, [reached] under that shopping cart and ignited it.”
Poor thing, he must have been cold.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2017, 08:54:42 AM
20 year old driver of the pickup truck that crossed the center line and killed 13 people in a church bus in TX this week (on Highway 83 87.23 miles west of the Alamo in downtown San Antonio near the entrance to Garner State Park for Bean ::)) was texting when it happened.
I saw that. But I was not clear on whether the sumbitch survived. Meant to look it up.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 02, 2017, 08:55:49 AM
morning Dave, Rick, and Tony.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 08:57:17 AM
20 year old driver of the pickup truck that crossed the center line and killed 13 people in a church bus in TX this week (on Highway 83 87.23 miles west of the Alamo in downtown San Antonio near the entrance to Garner State Park for Bean ::)) was texting when it happened.
I saw that. But I was not clear on whether the sumbitch survived. Meant to look it up.
He was injured but the least injured of the 3 that survived.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2017, 08:58:32 AM

Today's Highlight in History:
In 2005, Pope John Paul II died in his Vatican apartment at age 84.
Wow, that was 12 years ago already?

Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 08:59:05 AM
ATLANTA – A man suspected of starting the fire which caused an I-85 bridge to collapse has been charged with arson and and criminal damage to property in the first degree, both felonies.

Basil Elbey made his first court appearance on late Saturday morning, as several Midtown streets were in gridlock as drivers attempted to navigate around portions of I-85 that were closed.

Thus far, Elbey, who is in the Fulton County Jail on $200,000 bond, is the only person charged in connection with the fire. His next court date is April 14.

According to the warrant, Eleby allegedly smoked crack cocaine under the bridge before he placed “a chair on top of a shopping cart, [reached] under that shopping cart and ignited it.”
Poor thing, he must have been cold.
No Snowflake, he was a Fuk'n vagrant full of crack that did $ hundreds of millions in damage.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2017, 09:02:48 AM
morning Dave, Rick, and Tony.
Howdy, Deano.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2017, 09:03:55 AM
ATLANTA – A man suspected of starting the fire which caused an I-85 bridge to collapse has been charged with arson and and criminal damage to property in the first degree, both felonies.

Basil Elbey made his first court appearance on late Saturday morning, as several Midtown streets were in gridlock as drivers attempted to navigate around portions of I-85 that were closed.

Thus far, Elbey, who is in the Fulton County Jail on $200,000 bond, is the only person charged in connection with the fire. His next court date is April 14.

According to the warrant, Eleby allegedly smoked crack cocaine under the bridge before he placed “a chair on top of a shopping cart, [reached] under that shopping cart and ignited it.”
Poor thing, he must have been cold.
No Snowflake, he was a Fuk'n vagrant full of crack that did $ hundreds of millions in damage.
Hahaha. That was precisely the reaction I was expecting. Thank you.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 09:04:05 AM
Thought for Today: "We crucify ourselves between two thieves: regret for yesterday and fear of tomorrow." - Fulton Oursler, American journalist and author (1893-1952).
Not really a Commie I don't think but a strange fellow I would say, had a big interest in magic.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2017, 09:12:13 AM
20 year old driver of the pickup truck that crossed the center line and killed 13 people in a church bus in TX this week (on Highway 83 87.23 miles west of the Alamo in downtown San Antonio near the entrance to Garner State Park for Bean ::)) was texting when it happened.
I saw that. But I was not clear on whether the sumbitch survived. Meant to look it up.
He was injured but the least injured of the 3 that survived.
I guess living is a better punishment. I'd be curious to see those texts. Must have been real important.

Saw some footage of a guy and his wife following him around for 30 minutes while he kept swerving into the oncoming lane. They tried calling two different sheriff's departments to come pull the guy over. I'm sure they'll ultimately be blamed.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: bluecollar on April 02, 2017, 09:24:10 AM
morning Dave, Rick, and Tony.
Hey all. Opening day. Horay!!!!
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 02, 2017, 09:25:47 AM
Hi Dave. What do you have planned for today?
Absolutely nothing.  Well, warming up nicely, so may take the bike out for a bit.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 09:31:19 AM
Time to pack up and get ready to head home.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2017, 09:49:01 AM
morning Dave, Rick, and Tony.
Hey all. Opening day. Horay!!!!
Hiya Rick. I used to be more excited about it when I could actually go to a bunch of games, or at least watch them on tv... The good ole days.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: bluecollar on April 02, 2017, 10:20:13 AM
morning Dave, Rick, and Tony.
Hey all. Opening day. Horay!!!!
Hiya Rick. I used to be more excited about it when I could actually go to a bunch of games, or at least watch them on tv... The good ole days.
Are the games blacked out? I get them all on the yes network.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: bluecollar on April 02, 2017, 10:32:53 AM
Hi Dave. What do you have planned for today?
Absolutely nothing.  Well, warming up nicely, so may take the bike out for a bit.
I don't own a motorcycle but time to check the air pressure in all the bikes for Fam. Nice tomorrow and crappy again.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2017, 11:30:54 AM
morning Dave, Rick, and Tony.
Hey all. Opening day. Horay!!!!
Hiya Rick. I used to be more excited about it when I could actually go to a bunch of games, or at least watch them on tv... The good ole days.
Are the games blacked out? I get them all on the yes network.
The games are unblocked on YES here also. I just have too many family members watching other things. And if I play the man-of-the-house card, it gets so loud in the house that I can't pay attention/enjoy the game anyway.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 02, 2017, 11:43:33 AM
Time to pack up and get ready to head home.
You missed some exciting weather up this way.  Tornado warning from your neighborhood right up through mine.  Your new gutters got a test.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 02, 2017, 11:44:56 AM
Morning men.   Storms are through, should be a nice afternoon.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2017, 11:46:54 AM
Morning men.   Storms are through, should be a nice afternoon.
Good mooring, Mark. We've got a relatively nice one here too. Supposed to hit 60°.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: bluecollar on April 02, 2017, 11:50:43 AM
Morning men.   Storms are through, should be a nice afternoon.
Good mooring, Mark. We've got a relatively nice one here too. Supposed to hit 60°.
My weather tomorrow. Enjoying 50 deg today.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 02, 2017, 11:51:54 AM
Morning men.   Storms are through, should be a nice afternoon.
Good mooring, Mark. We've got a relatively nice one here too. Supposed to hit 60°.
Time to dust off that short list, then, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2017, 11:53:57 AM
Morning men.   Storms are through, should be a nice afternoon.
Good mooring, Mark. We've got a relatively nice one here too. Supposed to hit 60°.
Time to dust off that short list, then, Mr. Mayor.
Gonna create a new one. And this time actually write it down so I can't forget what's on it.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 02, 2017, 12:04:45 PM
just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: bluecollar on April 02, 2017, 12:09:29 PM
just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 02, 2017, 12:13:20 PM
just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: bluecollar on April 02, 2017, 12:15:17 PM
just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 02, 2017, 12:21:42 PM
Morning men.   Storms are through, should be a nice afternoon.
Good mooring, Mark. We've got a relatively nice one here too. Supposed to hit 60°.
Time to dust off that short list, then, Mr. Mayor.
Gonna create a new one. And this time actually write it down so I can't forget what's on it.
Good plan.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 02, 2017, 12:37:09 PM
just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: bluecollar on April 02, 2017, 12:41:19 PM
just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.
Sounds like your enjoying yourself much better than if you were Northeast. Helping others, golfing, etc.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 02, 2017, 12:44:45 PM
just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.
Sounds like your enjoying yourself much better than if you were Northeast. Helping others, golfing, etc.
Pleasuring mature ladies.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 02, 2017, 12:45:50 PM
just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.
Sounds like your enjoying yourself much better than if you were Northeast. Helping others, golfing, etc.
Easter Sunday I am going away for the week on a kayaking adventure with the lady.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 02, 2017, 12:46:52 PM
just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.
Sounds like your enjoying yourself much better than if you were Northeast. Helping others, golfing, etc.
Pleasuring mature ladies.
that too.
hi Mike.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: bluecollar on April 02, 2017, 12:48:52 PM
just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.
Sounds like your enjoying yourself much better than if you were Northeast. Helping others, golfing, etc.
Pleasuring mature ladies.
that too.
hi Mike.
Yeah you Hound dog you.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 02, 2017, 01:26:35 PM
just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.
Sounds like your enjoying yourself much better than if you were Northeast. Helping others, golfing, etc.
Pleasuring mature ladies.
that too.
hi Mike.
Happy Spring Day Dean.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 02, 2017, 01:27:06 PM
just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.
Sounds like your enjoying yourself much better than if you were Northeast. Helping others, golfing, etc.
Pleasuring mature ladies.
that too.
hi Mike.
Yeah you Hound dog you.
Dean ain't nuthin' but a hound Dawg.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 02, 2017, 01:30:49 PM
just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.
Sounds like your enjoying yourself much better than if you were Northeast. Helping others, golfing, etc.
Easter Sunday I am going away for the week on a kayaking adventure with the lady.
"Easter Egg" hunt?  Is that an Easter Egg in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?  TWSS
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 02, 2017, 01:30:58 PM
just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.
Sounds like your enjoying yourself much better than if you were Northeast. Helping others, golfing, etc.
Pleasuring mature ladies.
that too.
hi Mike.
Happy Spring Day Dean.
I'm just soaking up the sun until 2pm when I have to get ready for the business meetings.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 02, 2017, 01:33:44 PM
just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.
Sounds like your enjoying yourself much better than if you were Northeast. Helping others, golfing, etc.
Easter Sunday I am going away for the week on a kayaking adventure with the lady.
"Easter Egg" hunt?  Is that an Easter Egg or are you just happy to see me?  TWSS
adventuring.

http://mobile.dudasite.com/site/riversideresortsbanquet2?url=http://www%2eriversideresorts%2ecom%2f#2660
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: bluecollar on April 02, 2017, 01:36:47 PM
[...]

Well at least the pool will be open...lol
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 02, 2017, 02:05:15 PM
[...]

http://mobile.dudasite.com/site/riversideresortsbanquet2?url=http://www%2eriversideresorts%2ecom%2f#2660 (http://mobile.dudasite.com/site/riversideresortsbanquet2?url=http://www%2eriversideresorts%2ecom%2f#2660)
Well at least the pool will be open...lol
Bada Boom.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 05:19:37 PM
SHEESH!!!!
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 05:20:17 PM
Back home with a JdN Lancero lit.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 05:21:01 PM
Storm came through here this morning and I have leaves and sticks everywhere,

Beautiful sunny and 76 degrees now.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 05:52:29 PM
All the storm forecasts for yesterday and today and we made it through the weekend without a drop of rain falling on us.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 06:05:41 PM
Nice offer on the Scorcher!

My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
5-PACK/ $23.63  (free shipping)
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 02, 2017, 08:06:44 PM
All the storm forecasts for yesterday and today and we made it through the weekend without a drop of rain falling on us.
We got some, short in duration but a pounding. (TWSS).
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 02, 2017, 08:07:45 PM
Beautiful evening out, enjoying it with a Laranja and water.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 08:14:37 PM
Lady Cocks are the NCAA Women's Basketball National Champions
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 08:15:21 PM
Beautiful evening out, enjoying it with a Laranja and water.
It is rather nice out
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 08:15:44 PM
All the storm forecasts for yesterday and today and we made it through the weekend without a drop of rain falling on us.
We got some, short in duration but a pounding. (TWSS).
Got 3/4" at my house.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 02, 2017, 08:22:33 PM
Lady Cocks are the NCAA Women's Basketball National Champions
Watched a bit of that, poor bulldogs just couldn't match up.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 02, 2017, 08:24:42 PM
Beautiful evening out, enjoying it with a Laranja and water.
It is rather nice out
Turkeys in the ranch behind us.  Can't recall ever hearing that in all the years we've been here.  New school construction at the far end must be pushing them toward us.
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2017, 08:32:27 PM
Lady Cocks are the NCAA Women's Basketball National Champions
Watched a bit of that, poor bulldogs just couldn't match up.
But those Bulldogs did knock off UConn
Title: Re: 4/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 02, 2017, 08:36:44 PM
Lady Cocks are the NCAA Women's Basketball National Champions
Watched a bit of that, poor bulldogs just couldn't match up.
But those Bulldogs did knock off UConn
Indeed.  They earned their place in the final.