Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
1/14/2022
« on: January 14, 2022, 12:02:33 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2022, 05:30:36 AM »

Good morning. Cold temps are moving through. Yesterday was 36 and felt warm.

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2022, 05:56:16 AM »

Good morning. Cold temps are moving through. Yesterday was 36 and felt warm.
Good morning, blue. I hardly left the house yesterday but I could feel the difference in my dry skin. This weekend is going to be super cold again. Let's see how it affects football.

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2022, 06:01:34 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Friday.

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2022, 06:02:59 AM »

Joe:

Man O' War Ruination Robusto #1 -or- Man O' War Virtue Churchill - 10/39.99; 20/75.00; 30/104.97

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2022, 06:04:27 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Camacho Triple Maduro Gordo - 10/54.99

Door #2 - Gurkha Park Avenue Churchill - 10/29.99

Door #3 - AJ Fernandez Anthology Sampler - 12/39.99

   AJ Fernandez Anthology Sampler contains:
   1 x La Herencia Cubana CORE Robusto (5.0"x52)
   1 x Ave Maria Immaculata (5.0"x52)
   1 x Diesel Unlimited d.5 (5.5"x54)
   1 x Man O’ War Ruination Belicoso (5.7"x 56)
   1 x Ave Maria Divina Toro (6.0"x54)
   1 x Man O’ War Robusto (5.5"x50)
   1 x Diesel Rage Toro (6.0"x54)
   1 x Fallen Angel Robusto (5.0"x52)
   1 x HC Habano2 Robusto (5.0"x50)
   1 x Man O’ War Legend Robusto (5.5"x52)
   1 x Nica Libre Silver 25th Anniversary Torpedo (6.0"x56)
   1 x Relic Robusto (5.2"x52)

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2022, 06:14:34 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Friday.
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday to you.

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2022, 06:17:10 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Friday.
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday to you.
And a long weekend to boot, with my sister's family (hopefully) coming in to town. Should be a good day.

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2022, 06:19:21 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Friday.
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday to you.
And a long weekend to boot, with my sister's family (hopefully) coming in to town. Should be a good day.
I keep forgetting about the long weekend. Wife and kids are off but I've got to work on Monday. Also have a back and forth drive to Providence on Sunday. I'm hoping to beat out the expected snow.

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2022, 06:35:27 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Friday.
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday to you.
And a long weekend to boot, with my sister's family (hopefully) coming in to town. Should be a good day.
I keep forgetting about the long weekend. Wife and kids are off but I've got to work on Monday. Also have a back and forth drive to Providence on Sunday. I'm hoping to beat out the expected snow.
Here's hoping the drive is uneventful.

I'd actually forgotten they added it as a holiday last year. Glad someone said something this week, otherwise, I'd have totally gotten up and logged in.

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2022, 06:45:45 AM »

Speaking of deals, just picked up a box of 601 Green coronas from the monster for $75 after CATSRULE and taxes. I think that's pretty solid.

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2022, 06:46:15 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Friday.
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday to you.
And a long weekend to boot, with my sister's family (hopefully) coming in to town. Should be a good day.
I keep forgetting about the long weekend. Wife and kids are off but I've got to work on Monday. Also have a back and forth drive to Providence on Sunday. I'm hoping to beat out the expected snow.
Here's hoping the drive is uneventful.

I'd actually forgotten they added it as a holiday last year. Glad someone said something this week, otherwise, I'd have totally gotten up and logged in.
I wake up at the same time most weekends because I'm not sure what day of the week it is. That internal clock is quite powerful.

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2022, 06:47:09 AM »

Speaking of deals, just picked up a box of 601 Green coronas from the monster for $75 after CATSRULE and taxes. I think that's pretty solid.
Agreed. Nice score.

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2022, 06:54:03 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Friday.
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday to you.
And a long weekend to boot, with my sister's family (hopefully) coming in to town. Should be a good day.
I keep forgetting about the long weekend. Wife and kids are off but I've got to work on Monday. Also have a back and forth drive to Providence on Sunday. I'm hoping to beat out the expected snow.
Here's hoping the drive is uneventful.

I'd actually forgotten they added it as a holiday last year. Glad someone said something this week, otherwise, I'd have totally gotten up and logged in.
I wake up at the same time most weekends because I'm not sure what day of the week it is. That internal clock is quite powerful.
That sucks. Sleeping in on the weekends is one of the highlights of the week.

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2022, 07:19:28 AM »

Good morning Dave and Tony. A little bit busy this morning.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4