Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2022, 07:16:03 AM »

Good morning Tony, Dave, and Dean. Boilers are really chugging along here.

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2022, 07:30:19 AM »

Good morning Tony, Dave, and Dean. Boilers are really chugging along here.
No shit, mine just submitted a request for PTO. :D

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2022, 08:09:57 AM »

good morning Rick and Tony. I feel bad because I had to close my windows this morning and turn the heat on. 48° going into the mid 60's. at least I have nothing to shovel.
Do you really feel bad? Good morning, Dean.
No he doesn't. He loves it
And rightfully so, I'd feel the same way in his position.
I would tell you to GFY in his same position.

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2022, 08:12:42 AM »

good morning Rick and Tony. I feel bad because I had to close my windows this morning and turn the heat on. 48° going into the mid 60's. at least I have nothing to shovel.
Do you really feel bad? Good morning, Dean.
No he doesn't. He loves it
And rightfully so, I'd feel the same way in his position.
I would tell you to GFY in his same position.
And it would be well earned. And I'd go enjoy your hate with a dip in the hot tub. Lol

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2022, 08:26:40 AM »

good morning Rick and Tony. I feel bad because I had to close my windows this morning and turn the heat on. 48° going into the mid 60's. at least I have nothing to shovel.
Do you really feel bad? Good morning, Dean.
No he doesn't. He loves it
And rightfully so, I'd feel the same way in his position.
I would tell you to GFY in his same position.
And it would be well earned. And I'd go enjoy your hate with a dip in the hot tub. Lol
The heat doesn't work so well in the downstairs powder room. I swear I was pissing icicles.

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2022, 08:47:20 AM »

good morning Rick and Tony. I feel bad because I had to close my windows this morning and turn the heat on. 48° going into the mid 60's. at least I have nothing to shovel.
Do you really feel bad? Good morning, Dean.
No he doesn't. He loves it
And rightfully so, I'd feel the same way in his position.
I would tell you to GFY in his same position.
And it would be well earned. And I'd go enjoy your hate with a dip in the hot tub. Lol
The heat doesn't work so well in the downstairs powder room. I swear I was pissing icicles.
I don't usually have the heating vent open in that one, cause the rest of the basement warms it enough, but I have it open with the door closed now, hoping the warmth will help dry out the water that got behind the walls. Access panel open with the heat going should do the trick. Plumber friend of mine is coming by tomorrow morning.

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2022, 09:00:05 AM »

good morning Rick and Tony. I feel bad because I had to close my windows this morning and turn the heat on. 48° going into the mid 60's. at least I have nothing to shovel.
Do you really feel bad? Good morning, Dean.
No he doesn't. He loves it
And rightfully so, I'd feel the same way in his position.
I would tell you to GFY in his same position.
And it would be well earned. And I'd go enjoy your hate with a dip in the hot tub. Lol
The heat doesn't work so well in the downstairs powder room. I swear I was pissing icicles.
I don't usually have the heating vent open in that one, cause the rest of the basement warms it enough, but I have it open with the door closed now, hoping the warmth will help dry out the water that got behind the walls. Access panel open with the heat going should do the trick. Plumber friend of mine is coming by tomorrow morning.
Source still not found? Could it be a grout/caulk issue?

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2022, 09:05:10 AM »

[...]
Oh no, I know the source, it's the sink drain in the wall in the upstairs bathroom, which is right above the downstairs one. I tried tightening the clamp back there, but that didn't help. Taking it apart and fixing it, especially being back behind the wall, is above my pay grade, so I'm happy to call in the pro.

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2022, 09:05:46 AM »

[...]
Right where the drain for the sink connects to the pipe that runs down then out of the house is where the issue is.

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2022, 09:13:13 AM »

[...]
So it's not even clean water. Ugh!

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2022, 09:19:04 AM »

[...]
Anything to make it just a little more gross! :D

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2022, 09:44:57 AM »

[...]
If I had it all to do again, I might have become an electrician. Don't have the stomach for plumbing. I also think that if you are good, either of these professions are recession-proof.

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2022, 10:00:36 AM »

[...]
Agreed. Plumbing is my nemesis, but you can certainly make a hell of a living in either field.

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2022, 10:11:34 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2022, 10:25:44 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page2Raz.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5