CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21

Author Topic: 1/12/2015  (Read 52859 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/12/2015
« Reply #135 on: January 12, 2015, 09:59:59 AM »

HOLY CHIT - now I get a notice of a fuk'n 2-hour senseless meeting at 9 this morning.   Dumbass MF'rs never fail to amaze me.
Haven't you heard?  The more meetings you're invited to the more important you must be.  Way to go, Mr. Platinum.
This one is even further beyond belief than normal.   Over the next couple of months our prestigious headquarters is conducting "surprise" table top disaster drills with the field offices so we are having a "practice mock" tabletop drill for 2 hours to "practice" for the "practice mock" tabletop drill.
I hesitate to ask, but WTF is a table top disaster drill?  What to do if the stripper climbs up on the table and it starts to fall over?
LMAO!  I was gonna ask the same question.

dwgbryant

« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2015, 10:07:21 AM »

Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Morning Slumlord.
Good morning, Dave.  I wouldn't go there.  I'm pretty fired up.  I had another encounter with my tenant last evening and it didn't go well.  I didn't punch him out but for the grace of God.  And then afterwards I found out his mother is living just a few blocks away and she is well.  2 months ago he told me he didn't have rent money because the burden of her funeral was on him.  Who the fuck does that?  If I had that information when I saw him I might be in jail today.
sounds like you better start the LEGAL eviction process, will probably take 9 months to a year to get rid of him, and consider that they will probably do thousands of dollars worth of damage to the apartment before they are out, if they haven't already.

morning Tony.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2015, 10:09:31 AM »

Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Morning Slumlord.
Good morning, Dave.  I wouldn't go there.  I'm pretty fired up.  I had another encounter with my tenant last evening and it didn't go well.  I didn't punch him out but for the grace of God.  And then afterwards I found out his mother is living just a few blocks away and she is well.  2 months ago he told me he didn't have rent money because the burden of her funeral was on him.  Who the fuck does that?  If I had that information when I saw him I might be in jail today.
sounds like you better start the LEGAL eviction process, will probably take 9 months to a year to get rid of him, and consider that they will probably do thousands of dollars worth of damage to the apartment before they are out, if they haven't already.

morning Tony.
You can't convince me that Tony in NJ doesn't know people that can help him "solve" this problem a little faster than that. ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2015, 10:10:04 AM »

Mornin Tony!
How goes it, Shaun?

dwgbryant

« Reply #139 on: January 12, 2015, 10:10:32 AM »

Morning Slumlord.

morning Tony.
You can't convince me that Tony in NJ doesn't know people that can help him "solve" this problem a little faster than that. ;)
he hasn't proved it yet.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #140 on: January 12, 2015, 10:16:30 AM »

Morning Slumlord.

morning Tony.
Already started it and he will be out by the end of the month.  I've had this experience before.  It sucks but I'm a masochist and I still haven't sold that piece of shit house.  ***NEW TOPIC***  Celos on or off?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #141 on: January 12, 2015, 10:17:12 AM »

Morning Slumlord.
A deadbeat scumbag, that's who does that.
It's amazing.  I hope you're well today, my friend.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #142 on: January 12, 2015, 10:18:31 AM »

Morning Slumlord.

morning Tony.
Already started it and he will be out by the end of the month.  I've had this experience before.  It sucks but I'm a masochist and I still haven't sold that piece of shit house.  ***NEW TOPIC***  Celos on or off?
Depends on how you got them.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2015, 10:21:10 AM »

Mornin Tony!
How goes it, Shaun?
No complaints at all - good weekend and tired when Monday rolled around.  Just wish the weather would warm up, should by the end of the week, but it was -14 when I drove to work this morning(pre-windchill)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #144 on: January 12, 2015, 10:22:33 AM »

Morning Slumlord.

morning Tony.
I was looking through my RP collection the other day and I noticed I had some of the same cigars, some with celos on and others with them off.  I guess it depends on whether I bought them as a 5pack or as a sampler.  Either way it would be good to smoke both and compare them to see if there is an effect.  They are roughly the same age.  Been in the humi probably 5 to 8 years.

dwgbryant

« Reply #145 on: January 12, 2015, 10:23:09 AM »

Morning Slumlord.

morning Tony.

OFF, when they don't make them big enough for you.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #146 on: January 12, 2015, 10:23:42 AM »

Mornin Tony!
How goes it, Shaun?
No complaints at all - good weekend and tired when Monday rolled around.  Just wish the weather would warm up, should by the end of the week, but it was -14 when I drove to work this morning(pre-windchill)
Yowza!  It is finally above freezing here and I am grateful for that.  Congrats on the NDSU win.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #147 on: January 12, 2015, 10:24:29 AM »

Morning Slumlord.

morning Tony.
Just like condoms snore better without them.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #148 on: January 12, 2015, 10:26:38 AM »

Morning Slumlord.

morning Tony.

I hear ya brutha.  That's why I have 4 kids.   ;)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #149 on: January 12, 2015, 10:29:25 AM »

Morning Slumlord.

morning Tony.

I hear ya brutha.  That's why I have 4 kids.   ;)
Sucks when you are so smell they are always slipping off - I think that's what you meant to say...   ;)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21