Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

« Reply #135 on: January 11, 2015, 03:06:56 PM »

$23.00 total 5 Pack of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Monster
$31.99 total 10 Cigars of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Famous Auction
$24.00 total 10 Cigars Tabak Especial Cafe con Leche & CAO Moontrance (CICatalog w/20%)
$24.99 total 5 Pack Undercrowns Gran Toro CI Jam
$18.99 total Tabak Especial 5 Count Dulce Test Flight Famous Auction
$44.77 total Tabak Especial Robust 5 Pack, RP American Mkt Robusto 5 Pack, Inferno Robusto 5 Pack Monster + catsrule
No see, that wasn't so hard (TWSS).  You got some pretty good deals.
BD gets the smart shopper award.

« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2015, 03:06:57 PM »

I can't get Petey to come out of his bird cage.  The last time he was out, he flew behind the tv set.  All I could see under the tv stand was his two little feet.  I put my hand to the back of one side of the tv as I watched under the stand.  He walked to my hand, but it looked like those tiny little bird feet walking in the 3 Stooges where the owl flys into a skeleton head and is walking across the floor.  I guess he's just too scared to come out now...
Sheesh, another story about BD exposing his bird.  ;)
Could be worse

« Reply #137 on: January 11, 2015, 03:11:43 PM »

That's it for me, boys.  Good luck with your bird, BD.  KC is our resident bird whisperer if you need to bring in some professional help.

« Reply #138 on: January 11, 2015, 03:12:08 PM »

I can't get Petey to come out of his bird cage.  The last time he was out, he flew behind the tv set.  All I could see under the tv stand was his two little feet.  I put my hand to the back of one side of the tv as I watched under the stand.  He walked to my hand, but it looked like those tiny little bird feet walking in the 3 Stooges where the owl flys into a skeleton head and is walking across the floor.  I guess he's just too scared to come out now...
Sheesh, another story about BD exposing his bird.  ;)
Could be worse
You mean pictures?

« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2015, 03:12:43 PM »

That's it for me, boys.  Good luck with your bird, BD.  KC is our resident bird whisperer if you need to bring in some professional help.
Later Bean, hope the Warden gets to feeling better soon.

« Reply #140 on: January 11, 2015, 03:13:06 PM »

That's it for me, boys.  Good luck with your bird, BD.  KC is our resident bird whisperer if you need to bring in some professional help.
Later, Mark.  I'm heading out too.  See yuz.

« Reply #141 on: January 11, 2015, 03:14:25 PM »

$23.00 total 5 Pack of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Monster
$31.99 total 10 Cigars of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Famous Auction
$24.00 total 10 Cigars Tabak Especial Cafe con Leche & CAO Moontrance (CICatalog w/20%)
$24.99 total 5 Pack Undercrowns Gran Toro CI Jam
$18.99 total Tabak Especial 5 Count Dulce Test Flight Famous Auction
$44.77 total Tabak Especial Robust 5 Pack, RP American Mkt Robusto 5 Pack, Inferno Robusto 5 Pack Monster + catsrule
Now see, that wasn't so hard (TWSS).  You got some pretty good deals.
Yea, but then you had to say Moontrance...hope you didn't put them in a humi with any other cigars.  That smell will never go away.

« Reply #142 on: January 11, 2015, 03:14:57 PM »

That's it for me, boys.  Good luck with your bird, BD.  KC is our resident bird whisperer if you need to bring in some professional help.
Later, Mark.  I'm heading out too.  See yuz.
Later Slumlord.

« Reply #143 on: January 11, 2015, 03:16:08 PM »

That's it for me, boys.  Good luck with your bird, BD.  KC is our resident bird whisperer if you need to bring in some professional help.
KC, that Johnny come lately with the bird whispering.  Sheesh!

« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2015, 03:16:50 PM »

I can't get Petey to come out of his bird cage.  The last time he was out, he flew behind the tv set.  All I could see under the tv stand was his two little feet.  I put my hand to the back of one side of the tv as I watched under the stand.  He walked to my hand, but it looked like those tiny little bird feet walking in the 3 Stooges where the owl flys into a skeleton head and is walking across the floor.  I guess he's just too scared to come out now...
Sheesh, another story about BD exposing his bird.  ;)
Could be worse
With these temps lately, I can't get my bird to come out either.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #145 on: January 11, 2015, 03:18:21 PM »

$23.00 total 5 Pack of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Monster
$31.99 total 10 Cigars of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Famous Auction
$24.00 total 10 Cigars Tabak Especial Cafe con Leche & CAO Moontrance (CICatalog w/20%)
$24.99 total 5 Pack Undercrowns Gran Toro CI Jam
$18.99 total Tabak Especial 5 Count Dulce Test Flight Famous Auction
$44.77 total Tabak Especial Robust 5 Pack, RP American Mkt Robusto 5 Pack, Inferno Robusto 5 Pack Monster + catsrule
No see, that wasn't so hard (TWSS).  You got some pretty good deals.
BD gets the smart shopper award.
I don't get to buy that often.  I don't think I've bought anything since last spring.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #146 on: January 11, 2015, 03:20:14 PM »

That's it for me, boys.  Good luck with your bird, BD.  KC is our resident bird whisperer if you need to bring in some professional help.
Later bean....  I was thinking about mentioning it to KC, but it's just a matter of waiting for him to forget.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #147 on: January 11, 2015, 03:22:40 PM »

$23.00 total 5 Pack of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Monster
$31.99 total 10 Cigars of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Famous Auction
$24.00 total 10 Cigars Tabak Especial Cafe con Leche & CAO Moontrance (CICatalog w/20%)
$24.99 total 5 Pack Undercrowns Gran Toro CI Jam
$18.99 total Tabak Especial 5 Count Dulce Test Flight Famous Auction
$44.77 total Tabak Especial Robust 5 Pack, RP American Mkt Robusto 5 Pack, Inferno Robusto 5 Pack Monster + catsrule
Now see, that wasn't so hard (TWSS).  You got some pretty good deals.
Yea, but then you had to say Moontrance...hope you didn't put them in a humi with any other cigars.  That smell will never go away.
But that's the way you turn regular cigars into Moontrance's.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #148 on: January 11, 2015, 03:34:37 PM »

I'm going to take a break too.  Time for a beer and a little tv.  Be back later.

« Reply #149 on: January 11, 2015, 04:10:32 PM »

Packers take care of business, time to get a Pinolero in before the next game.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12