Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Never Forget - 9/11/2018  (Read 8264 times)

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

And for Tony,
Ms. Nightingale was given the name Florence as she was born in Florence, Italy.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Most scientifically beautiful woman...

University of St Andrews perception laboratory in the School of Psychology's, Carmen Lefèvre, implied that beauty has a major connection to symmetry, stating, "Florence has all the classic signs of beauty." Further more,  "Symmetry appears to be a very important cue to attractiveness."

Research found that people are more (unconsciously) attracted to symmetry because it's an indication of strong genes, therefore implying better odds of mating and overall reproduction.

According to Daily Mail, the most attractive women have pupils just half the width of her face from ear to ear, Colgate almost foots the bill by scoring a 44 percent ratio. Impressive!

Carmen Lefèvre went on to say, Colgate is a display of  "classic signs of beauty." What does that mean? Large eyes, high cheek bones, and supple lips.

Science also says the most attractive woman's distance between her eyes and mouth is a little over a third of the measurement between her hair line and chin. Colgate's ratio is 32.8 percent.

Apparently, this "proportional beauty theory" backdates to when Da Vinci applied visionary thinking and mathematical genius to describing the perfect face over half a millennium ago.
All started with some Florence googling....and came upon Florence Colgate
Eeeewww. Poor phrasing.
Or accurate, depending.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

And of course for LTG....
All I see are dollar signs.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

And of course for LTG....
All I see are dollar signs.
Well, that sure seems to make guys much more attractive.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

And for Raz....
I don't recognize this one.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Dang, FlorenceDave, you got me chuckling pretty good here. ;D ;D ;D

[...]

No mention of the ideal dimension between her mouth and my crotch.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Hazzuh!

[...]

Measurement lull?

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Possible thunderstorms be damned, I'm smoking a cigar on the way home. Now, I've just gotta figure out what it'll be.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Dang, FlorenceDave, you got me chuckling pretty good here. ;D ;D ;D

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Have a good evening Flo's BoyToyDave.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Possible thunderstorms be damned, I'm smoking a cigar on the way home. Now, I've just gotta figure out what it'll be.
I just gotta get home and make it to the garage.  Bring those Tstorms!

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Of course I can't forget CarolinaDave's Florence...that started this wayward train of thought....or lack of thought
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8