CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19

Author Topic: 1/10/2017  (Read 18971 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 1/10/2017
« Reply #150 on: January 10, 2017, 12:17:52 PM »

I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.
Do y'all have some mitigating conditions?  Child under 5?  Elderly person living in the home?  Someone with a chronic condition?  Because otherwise, Tamiflu is a really expensive nonnecessity.  Chicken soup is of equal value, tastes better, and costs less.
No, but too late. Expense has already been incurred and son is better and will be returning to school mańana.
Your doctor screwed you.  Anti-virals are great things, but it's really expensive therapy for routine flu. It works, but it's essentially like having a Ferrari for an ambulance.  It'll get you well slightly faster, but not enough to justify the expense. Tamiflu is supposed to be used to protect those most endangered by influenza - infants and old people. But more and more, doctors are handing it out like candy.
As they've historically done with antibiotics  (which is a big reason why they are much less effective today)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #151 on: January 10, 2017, 12:31:09 PM »

I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.
What would be the cost without Obamacare.....$800?
That's a great question. Not sure I want to know at this point. That's what happens when the wife makes decisions.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #152 on: January 10, 2017, 12:32:03 PM »

Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!

Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.
He has his way with us then moves on.  Fuuker.
I'm hoping he's lurking and LTG can root him out.
Maybe he's having trouble with the app? I know it hasn't let me log in for a couple weeks now. Or maybe he's signing up for Twitter so he doesn't miss any brilliant insights from Trumpf. ;)
This might help.

Commies! Fukk me to tears!

what's an FB Group?

sfish

« Reply #153 on: January 10, 2017, 12:45:21 PM »

Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
Enjoy!

I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.
Maybe he's having trouble with the app? I know it hasn't let me log in for a couple weeks now. Or maybe he's signing up for Twitter so he doesn't miss any brilliant insights from Trumpf. ;)
This might help.

what's an FB Group?
FaceBook

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #154 on: January 10, 2017, 12:51:17 PM »

Enjoy!

This might help.

what's an FB Group?
FaceBook
what's FaceBook.
😊

sfish

« Reply #155 on: January 10, 2017, 12:52:31 PM »

Enjoy!

This might help.

what's an FB Group?
FaceBook
what's FaceBook.
😊
No clue but I hear it's gay

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #156 on: January 10, 2017, 12:55:17 PM »

Enjoy!

This might help.

what's an FB Group?
FaceBook
what's FaceBook.
😊
Who told you, your beard wife?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #157 on: January 10, 2017, 12:56:03 PM »

Enjoy!

This might help.

what's an FB Group?
FaceBook
what's FaceBook.
😊
good to know that. I was going to start a page. (close one)

Threebean

« Reply #158 on: January 10, 2017, 01:02:52 PM »

That's a great question. Not sure I want to know at this point. That's what happens when the wife makes decisions.
It's what happens when the gubmint makes decisions for you.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #159 on: January 10, 2017, 01:03:34 PM »

Enjoy!

This might help.

what's an FB Group?
FaceBook
what's FaceBook.
😊
Meaning, it makes you happy?

Threebean

« Reply #160 on: January 10, 2017, 01:06:06 PM »

Enjoy!

This might help.

what's an FB Group?
FaceBook
what's FaceBook.
😊
Meaning, it makes you happy?
Meaning it makes your ass hurt.  Or so I overheard Nate saying.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #161 on: January 10, 2017, 01:06:41 PM »

Truth be told, I'd rather pay $1400 in extenuating circumstances for medications than $700 more each month for health insurance if I'd stayed with COBRA.

Threebean

« Reply #162 on: January 10, 2017, 01:08:52 PM »

Truth be told, I'd rather pay $1400 in extenuating circumstances for medications than $700 more each month for health insurance if I'd stayed with COBRA.
COBRA is a rip off and always was, well before Obummer.  I've never know anyone to stick with that deal for long, which is the point of the way it's priced.  You're no longer part of this group, so GTF out!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #163 on: January 10, 2017, 01:10:54 PM »

COBRA is a rip off and always was, well before Obummer.  I've never know anyone to stick with that deal for long, which is the point of the way it's priced.  You're no longer part of this group, so GTF out!
Message heard, loud and clear.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #164 on: January 10, 2017, 01:17:22 PM »

Message heard, loud and clear.
I get to finalize my decision next month for April medicare.
can't wait to get the bills since New Years Eve already.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19