« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2017, 09:59:38 AM »

Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!

Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.
He has his way with us then moves on.  Fuuker.
I'm hoping he's lurking and LTG can root him out.
He may if he keeps mentioning 601 Green deals
Wait, was there a deal on them somewhere?!?
I have a 5er I've been keeping aside for Brad for almost two years. I'm not sure I'll ever see him again so I guess I can smoke them?
Yes, we can share them at CF
Is that our next herf?
No, we need one in Feb or March
Hopefully to celebrate gainful employment on my part. I have a bunch of prospects right now but nothing panning out yet.

« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2017, 10:00:39 AM »

Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!

Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.
He has his way with us then moves on.  Fuuker.
I'm hoping he's lurking and LTG can root him out.
He may if he keeps mentioning 601 Green deals
Wait, was there a deal on them somewhere?!?
Yes and I'm pretty sure Tex grabbed it and it was better than anything you ever got, plus he got them awhile ago so they're aged longer than yours and therefore yours will never be as good as his. Additionally he got quicker shipping because he was smart enough to buy them from a place that was a few miles closer to him so he could go and grab them a day earlier from the post office and do even more better then you. On top of that, his weather is better then yours and he'll be able to enjoy them more thoroughly than you'll ever be able to. If you can still live with yourself after all of that, you're a better man than Tex...oh wait, no you're not!
Post. Of. The. Day.
Gets my vote too. Good morning, Raz.

« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2017, 10:02:33 AM »

Well how 'bout them Tigers?

Morning, muchachos.
Show of hands, who else enjoys watching Nick Saban suffer? Morning, Raz.

Morning, LibTardGolf...I mean, LuvToGolf.

I don't have anything against Nick Saban, but I love watching giants get knocked down.

« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2017, 10:03:28 AM »

[...]

Morning, Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2017, 10:03:44 AM »

Congrats again, NJDave. I had been following along on gamecast and then I watched the whole 4th. You're welcome!
No, you're welcome.  Doesn't get much more entertaining than that!
I don't think you understand. If I wouldn't have tuned in, Bama retains the title. I'm that powerful.
Yes, I understood the intended meaning.... ::)

« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2017, 10:05:26 AM »

Well how 'bout them Tigers?

Morning, muchachos.
Show of hands, who else enjoys watching Nick Saban suffer? Morning, Raz.

Morning, LibTardGolf...I mean, LuvToGolf.

I don't have anything against Nick Saban, but I love watching giants get knocked down.
Lol, looks like we're all channeling the spirit of Tex this Tuesday.

« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2017, 10:07:51 AM »

Well how 'bout them Tigers?

Morning, muchachos.
Show of hands, who else enjoys watching Nick Saban suffer? Morning, Raz.

Morning, LibTardGolf...I mean, LuvToGolf.

I don't have anything against Nick Saban, but I love watching giants get knocked down.
Lol, looks like we're all channeling the spirit of Tex this Tuesday.
May as well get used to him not being around as much. He's semi-retarded.

« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2017, 10:08:05 AM »

Well how 'bout them Tigers?

Morning, muchachos.
Show of hands, who else enjoys watching Nick Saban suffer? Morning, Raz.

Morning, LibTardGolf...I mean, LuvToGolf.

I don't have anything against Nick Saban, but I love watching giants get knocked down.
Lol, looks like we're all channeling the spirit of Tex this Tuesday.
Well, the place would be less entertaining without the crotchety sumbich.

« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2017, 10:09:27 AM »

Meme just share with me...

« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2017, 10:12:02 AM »

Congrats again, NJDave. I had been following along on gamecast and then I watched the whole 4th. You're welcome!
No, you're welcome.  Doesn't get much more entertaining than that!
I don't think you understand. If I wouldn't have tuned in, Bama retains the title. I'm that powerful.
Yes, I understood the intended meaning.... ::)
Don't be an ingrate. It's not becoming.

« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2017, 10:15:37 AM »

Meme just share with me...
He could almost wear the same uniform.

« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2017, 10:21:25 AM »

Congrats again, NJDave. I had been following along on gamecast and then I watched the whole 4th. You're welcome!
No, you're welcome.  Doesn't get much more entertaining than that!
I don't think you understand. If I wouldn't have tuned in, Bama retains the title. I'm that powerful.
Yes, I understood the intended meaning.... ::)
Don't be an ingrate. It's not becoming.
I am always appreciative of support, in whatever form it may take.

« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2017, 10:22:41 AM »

Well how 'bout them Tigers?

Morning, muchachos.
Show of hands, who else enjoys watching Nick Saban suffer? Morning, Raz.

Morning, LibTardGolf...I mean, LuvToGolf.

I don't have anything against Nick Saban, but I love watching giants get knocked down.
Lol, looks like we're all channeling the spirit of Tex this Tuesday.
May as well get used to him not being around as much. He's semi-retarded.
:o

« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2017, 10:22:42 AM »

Congrats again, NJDave. I had been following along on gamecast and then I watched the whole 4th. You're welcome!
No, you're welcome.  Doesn't get much more entertaining than that!
I don't think you understand. If I wouldn't have tuned in, Bama retains the title. I'm that powerful.
Yes, I understood the intended meaning.... ::)
Don't be an ingrate. It's not becoming.
I am always appreciative of support, in whatever form it may take.
It's not the first time I've been called an athletic supporter.

« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2017, 10:24:51 AM »

Meme just share with me...
He could almost wear the same uniform.
Sucks to be him. Until he gets paid, that is.