Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #135 on: January 09, 2017, 09:21:40 PM »

And now
Upon further investigation, I don't see any protein there beyond the black beans. You didn't go all vegetarian on us, did ya?

« Reply #136 on: January 09, 2017, 09:35:16 PM »

sheesh
Following on ESPN's gamecast but so far, so bad.

« Reply #137 on: January 09, 2017, 09:57:47 PM »

sheesh
Following on ESPN's gamecast but so far, so bad.
Looks like we've got a game now. I think the 2nd half will be more exciting.

« Reply #138 on: January 09, 2017, 10:19:57 PM »

sheesh
Following on ESPN's gamecast but so far, so bad.
Looks like we've got a game now. I think the 2nd half will be more exciting.
What's the score?

And before I get lectured about being lazy, I don't pay for ESPN, it isn't being broadcast on any of the big networks, and web searches produce a lot of sites that say they have the live score but don't.

« Reply #139 on: January 09, 2017, 10:42:09 PM »

sheesh
Following on ESPN's gamecast but so far, so bad.
Looks like we've got a game now. I think the 2nd half will be more exciting.
What's the score?

And before I get lectured about being lazy, I don't pay for ESPN, it isn't being broadcast on any of the big networks, and web searches produce a lot of sites that say they have the live score but don't.
17-7 Crimson Tide. Still in the 3rd. I'm just following along on espn.com gamecast. No cost.

« Reply #140 on: January 09, 2017, 10:56:58 PM »

sheesh
Following on ESPN's gamecast but so far, so bad.
Looks like we've got a game now. I think the 2nd half will be more exciting.
What's the score?

And before I get lectured about being lazy, I don't pay for ESPN, it isn't being broadcast on any of the big networks, and web searches produce a lot of sites that say they have the live score but don't.

http://www.ncaa.com/game/football/fbs/2017/01/09/clemson-alabama/play-by-play

« Reply #141 on: January 09, 2017, 10:58:31 PM »

sheesh
Following on ESPN's gamecast but so far, so bad.
Looks like we've got a game now. I think the 2nd half will be more exciting.
What's the score?

And before I get lectured about being lazy, I don't pay for ESPN, it isn't being broadcast on any of the big networks, and web searches produce a lot of sites that say they have the live score but don't.
17-7 Crimson Tide. Still in the 3rd. I'm just following along on espn.com gamecast. No cost.
17-14.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2017, 11:00:42 PM »

sheesh
Following on ESPN's gamecast but so far, so bad.
Looks like we've got a game now. I think the 2nd half will be more exciting.
What's the score?

And before I get lectured about being lazy, I don't pay for ESPN, it isn't being broadcast on any of the big networks, and web searches produce a lot of sites that say they have the live score but don't.

http://www.ncaa.com/game/football/fbs/2017/01/09/clemson-alabama/play-by-play
Clemson TD Watson to Renfrow 17-14 now
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #143 on: January 09, 2017, 11:02:55 PM »

sheesh
Following on ESPN's gamecast but so far, so bad.
Looks like we've got a game now. I think the 2nd half will be more exciting.
What's the score?

And before I get lectured about being lazy, I don't pay for ESPN, it isn't being broadcast on any of the big networks, and web searches produce a lot of sites that say they have the live score but don't.
17-7 Crimson Tide. Still in the 3rd. I'm just following along on espn.com gamecast. No cost.
17-14.
Beat me to it, Dave/Mike.  PS Had a DE Nirvana with Arlington Dave, who brought up CFest.  You going this year?

« Reply #144 on: January 09, 2017, 11:08:16 PM »

sheesh
Following on ESPN's gamecast but so far, so bad.
Looks like we've got a game now. I think the 2nd half will be more exciting.
What's the score?

And before I get lectured about being lazy, I don't pay for ESPN, it isn't being broadcast on any of the big networks, and web searches produce a lot of sites that say they have the live score but don't.
17-7 Crimson Tide. Still in the 3rd. I'm just following along on espn.com gamecast. No cost.
17-14.
Beat me to it, Dave/Mike.  PS Had a DE Nirvana with Arlington Dave, who brought up CFest.  You going this year?
Would love to but need me a fellow road warrior.  Evening Sly.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]