CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 14, 2017, 12:00:03 AM

Title: 1/14/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on January 14, 2017, 12:00:03 AM
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: shank on January 14, 2017, 01:05:16 AM
AB sungrown burning. Changing my mind from yesterday. Not quite as enamored as I was with the last one. The RP Royal Vintage torp changed my life the other day, though.  :D
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: shank on January 14, 2017, 01:11:47 AM
AB sungrown burning. Changing my mind from yesterday. Not quite as enamored as I was with the last one. The RP Royal Vintage torp changed my life the other day, though.  :D

Picking up around half-way, though. Maybe I spoke too soon. Haha
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: shank on January 14, 2017, 01:12:34 AM
BTW, to those that show up in the AM, I AM aware I'm actually talking to myself, for now...  ;D
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 03:02:21 AM
BTW, to those that show up in the AM, I AM aware I'm actually talking to myself, for now...  ;D
That's ok. It's the way this thing is supposed to work. Essentially a conversation that can take place ANYTIME. I'm glad to see you're enjoying cigars again.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2017, 05:00:19 AM
BTW, to those that show up in the AM, I AM aware I'm actually talking to myself, for now...  ;D
I do that a lot around here.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2017, 05:03:53 AM
Morning Weekenders!
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2017, 05:09:17 AM
I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 14, 2017, 05:38:45 AM
good morning. EPC 2nd and coffee.
can't wait to get to Gainesville for breakfast.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2017, 05:45:32 AM
good morning. EPC 2nd and coffee.
can't wait to get to Gainesville for breakfast.
Morning Travellin Dean
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 14, 2017, 06:02:19 AM
good morning. EPC 2nd and coffee.
can't wait to get to Gainesville for breakfast.
Morning Travellin Dean
morning Dave. got a few Short Stories, a Hemmingway, a few BrickHouse maduro and natual, and a Olivas, and a LGC for the weekend. though there won't be much time for smoking until after lunch and dinner. but I will make time.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2017, 06:04:03 AM
good morning. EPC 2nd and coffee.
can't wait to get to Gainesville for breakfast.
Morning Travellin Dean
morning Dave. got a few Short Stories, a Hemmingway, a few BrickHouse maduro and natual, and a Olivas, and a LGC for the weekend. though there won't be much time for smoking until after lunch and dinner. but I will make time.
You seem to be well prepared on the smoking front!
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 14, 2017, 06:13:06 AM
good morning. EPC 2nd and coffee.
can't wait to get to Gainesville for breakfast.
Morning Travellin Dean
morning Dave. got a few Short Stories, a Hemmingway, a few BrickHouse maduro and natual, and a Olivas, and a LGC for the weekend. though there won't be much time for smoking until after lunch and dinner. but I will make time.
You seem to be well prepared on the smoking front!
just gotta get through the meeting and workshops. only 2 I am interested in and they are both at the same time this afternoon.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 06:18:58 AM
I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Sounds like someone needs to turn on the Ogie signal. Morning Dave, Dean.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2017, 06:22:07 AM
I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Sounds like someone needs to turn on the Ogie signal. Morning Dave, Dean.
Morning Golf
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 14, 2017, 06:45:35 AM
I'm off.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 06:45:48 AM
I'm off.
Save travels.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Ogie on January 14, 2017, 07:56:15 AM
I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Sounds like someone needs to turn on the Ogie signal. Morning Dave, Dean.
I don't have an active code.  Keep an eye on JC. Sometimes they beat me to it.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 08:09:22 AM
I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Just happen to have one saved from the jam, so free shipping  it is!  Have  three of those ashtrays from the flurry of MBII deals...yea, how can they call it a 4 finger astray when it has no fingers....?
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 08:10:14 AM
I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Sounds like someone needs to turn on the Ogie signal. Morning Dave, Dean.
I don't have an active code.  Keep an eye on JC. Sometimes they beat me to it.
Great, now you woke him up in the morning... ::)
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 08:11:11 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, Dave and EarlyRiserOgie.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2017, 08:12:04 AM
Morning Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 08:12:12 AM
Today is Saturday, Jan. 14, the 14th day of 2017. There are 351 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Jan. 14, 1967, the Sixties' "Summer of Love" unofficially began with a "Human Be-In," a gathering of tens of thousands of young people for a counterculture event at Golden Gate Park in San Francisco.

On this date:

In 1784, the United States ratified the Treaty of Paris ending the Revolutionary War; Britain followed suit in April 1784.

In 1814, the Treaty of Kiel ended hostilities between Denmark and Sweden, with Denmark agreeing to cede Norway to Sweden, something Norway refused to accept.

In 1900, Puccini's opera "Tosca" had its world premiere in Rome.

In 1927, the Paramount silent romantic comedy "It," starring Clara Bow (who became known as "The 'It' Girl"), had its world premiere in Los Angeles.

In 1943, President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and French General Charles de Gaulle opened a wartime conference in Casablanca.

In 1952, NBC's "Today" show premiered, with Dave Garroway as the host, or "communicator."

In 1954, Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio were married at San Francisco City Hall. (The marriage lasted about nine months.)

In 1963, George C. Wallace was sworn in as governor of Alabama with the pledge, "Segregation forever!" - a view Wallace later repudiated. Sylvia Plath's novel "The Bell Jar" was published in London under a pseudonym less than a month before Plath committed suicide.

In 1969, 27 people aboard the aircraft carrier USS Enterprise, off Hawaii, were killed when a rocket warhead exploded, setting off a fire and additional explosions.

In 1975, the House Internal Security Committee (formerly the House Un-American Activities Committee) was disbanded.

In 1989, President Ronald Reagan delivered his 331st and final weekly White House radio address, telling listeners, "Believe me, Saturdays will never seem the same. I'll miss you."

In 1994, President Bill Clinton and Russian President Boris Yeltsin signed an accord to stop aiming missiles at any nation; the leaders joined Ukrainian President Leonid Kravchuk in signing an accord to dismantle the nuclear arsenal of Ukraine.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 08:12:46 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush, facing opposition from both parties over his plan to send more troops to Iraq, said on CBS' "60 Minutes" that he had the authority to act no matter what Congress wanted. On "Fox News Sunday," Vice President Dick Cheney asserted that lawmakers' criticism would not influence Bush's plans, and he dismissed any effort to "run a war by committee." Actress Darlene Conley, feisty fashion mogul Sally Spectra on "The Bold and the Beautiful," died in Los Angeles at age 72.

Five years ago: Rescue workers scrambled aboard the stricken Costa Concordia cruise liner, seeking to help some 4,200 passengers a day after the ship ran aground and tipped over off Italy's Tuscan coast; the death toll from the tragedy eventually reached 32. Miss Wisconsin Laura Kaeppeler won the Miss America pageant in Las Vegas.

One year ago: During a Republican presidential debate in North Charleston, South Carolina, Donald Trump and Ted Cruz clashed over the Texas senator's eligibility to serve as commander in chief and the businessman's "New York values." Chicago city attorneys released a grainy 2013 surveillance video showing the fatal shooting of a 17-year-old black carjacking suspect by a white police officer. Attackers set off suicide bombs and exchanged gunfire outside a Starbucks cafe in Indonesia's capital Jakarta in a brazen assault that left seven people dead. Actor Alan Rickman, 69, died in London. Rene Angelil, 73, Celine Dion's husband and manager, died at his suburban Las Vegas home.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2017, 08:13:07 AM
Little cooler this morning at 48 degrees and only 68 for the afternoon.  Scattered light rain also.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 08:13:26 AM
Today's Birthdays: Blues singer Clarence Carter is 81. Singer Jack Jones is 79. Actress Faye Dunaway is 76. Actress Holland Taylor is 74. Actor Carl Weathers is 69. Singer-producer T-Bone Burnett is 69. Movie writer-director Lawrence Kasdan is 68. Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist Maureen Dowd is 65. Rock singer Geoff Tate (Queensryche) is 58. Movie writer-director Steven Soderbergh is 54. Actor Mark Addy is 53. Fox News Channel anchorman Shepard Smith is 53. Rapper Slick Rick is 52. Actor Dan Schneider is 51. Actress Emily Watson is 50. Actor-comedian Tom Rhodes is 50. Rock musician Zakk Wylde is 50. Rapper-actor LL Cool J is 49. Actor Jason Bateman is 48. Rock singer-musician Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) is 48. Actor Kevin Durand is 43. Actress Jordan Ladd is 42. Actor Ward Horton is 41. Retro-soul singer-songwriter Marc Broussard is 35. Rock singer-musician Caleb Followill (Kings of Leon) is 35. Actor Zach Gilford is 35. Rock musician Joe Guese (The Click Five) is 34. Actor Jonathan Osser is 28. Actor-singer Grant Gustin is 27.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 08:14:07 AM
Thought for Today: "If you want to inspire confidence, give plenty of statistics - it does not matter that they should be accurate, or even intelligible, so long as there is enough of them." - Lewis Carroll (Charles Lutwidge Dodgson), English author (born 1832, died this date in 1898).
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 08:29:41 AM
Morning Travellin Dave
Itchin' to get back on the road...not until February.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 08:30:39 AM
Clemson victory parade available on WatchESPN starting at 10:00 ....just sayin'
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 08:37:51 AM
I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Just happen to have one saved from the jam, so free shipping  it is!  Have  three of those ashtrays from the flurry of MBII deals...yea, how can they call it a 4 finger astray when it has no fingers....?
Seems pointless to have an ashtray with no place to hold the cigar. Maybe poor decision making like that lead to him getting out of the game? Lol
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 08:43:39 AM
Good morning, fruit loops.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 08:48:54 AM
Good morning, fruit loops.
Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 09:12:58 AM
Good morning, fruit loops.
Morning, Tony.
Any OT for you on Monday?
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 09:13:12 AM
I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Just happen to have one saved from the jam, so free shipping  it is!  Have  three of those ashtrays from the flurry of MBII deals...yea, how can they call it a 4 finger astray when it has no fingers....?
Seems pointless to have an ashtray with no place to hold the cigar. Maybe poor decision making like that lead to him getting out of the game? Lol
Almost like making ashtrays of wood!
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 09:13:39 AM
Good morning, fruit loops.
Now you're sounding like BD.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 09:14:30 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 09:18:33 AM
Good morning, fruit loops.
Now you're sounding like BD.
I miss him and his stories.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 09:19:58 AM
I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Just happen to have one saved from the jam, so free shipping  it is!  Have  three of those ashtrays from the flurry of MBII deals...yea, how can they call it a 4 finger astray when it has no fingers....?
Seems pointless to have an ashtray with no place to hold the cigar. Maybe poor decision making like that lead to him getting out of the game? Lol
Almost like making ashtrays of wood!
What's wrong with a wooden ashtray?
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 09:39:18 AM
Not to beat a dead horse or anything but I received a Thompson offer for 15% off and free shipping for any order over $100. With no real intention to make a purchase, I start looking at the Laranjas (baixo). The 5-packs are back ordered but I'm in no rush. Especially because I'm not really buying...

If it actually works, I'd be looking at <$3.85 per stick.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 09:47:43 AM
Good morning, fruit loops.
Morning, Tony.
Any OT for you on Monday?
No, but I'm actually doing 4 hours tomorrow. Glad the game got moved to the evening, now I won't have to miss anything. Even though I hate watching the Stillers play anyways.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 09:48:10 AM
I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Just happen to have one saved from the jam, so free shipping  it is!  Have  three of those ashtrays from the flurry of MBII deals...yea, how can they call it a 4 finger astray when it has no fingers....?
Seems pointless to have an ashtray with no place to hold the cigar. Maybe poor decision making like that lead to him getting out of the game? Lol
Almost like making ashtrays of wood!
Cause wooden ashtrays go up in flames all the time!
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 09:49:06 AM
I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Just happen to have one saved from the jam, so free shipping  it is!  Have  three of those ashtrays from the flurry of MBII deals...yea, how can they call it a 4 finger astray when it has no fingers....?
Seems pointless to have an ashtray with no place to hold the cigar. Maybe poor decision making like that lead to him getting out of the game? Lol
Almost like making ashtrays of wood!
What's wrong with a wooden ashtray?
He's poking fun at Bueso. Which isn't fair, cause the guy is like 3'7". Pick on someone your own size!
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 09:49:22 AM
Good morning, fruit loops.
Morning, Tony.
Any OT for you on Monday?
No, but I'm actually doing 4 hours tomorrow. Glad the game got moved to the evening, now I won't have to miss anything. Even though, I hate watching the Stillers play anyways.
You bite your tongue!
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 09:51:00 AM
Not to beat a dead horse or anything but I received a Thompson offer for 15% off and free shipping for any order over $100. With no real intention to make a purchase, I start looking at the Laranjas (baixo). The 5-packs are back ordered but I'm in no rush. Especially because I'm not really buying...

If it actually works, I'd be looking at <$3.85 per stick. You'd have to of course put 5 - 5ers in your cart. In order to get that price though.
So it wouldn't ship until after January 26th but it does work with entering promo code - EM005088. Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 09:54:06 AM
[...]

I knew what he was doing. Do you have any of said wooden ashtrays? I don't think it would go up in flames. I can't recall exactly but I'm pretty sure I've used a wooden ashtray and it was fine. Might get a burn mark or two but that just adds charm.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 09:56:14 AM
[...]

I'm sure it's treated with something to prevent burn marks. No, don't have one. Don't think I've ever bought an ashtray. I use the big blue LGC one we got many CFs ago.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 09:56:48 AM
Not to beat a dead horse or anything but I received a Thompson offer for 15% off and free shipping for any order over $100. With no real intention to make a purchase, I start looking at the Laranjas (baixo). The 5-packs are back ordered but I'm in no rush. Especially because I'm not really buying...

If it actually works, I'd be looking at <$3.85 per stick.
So it wouldn't ship until after January 26th but it does work with entering promo code - EM005088. Just sayin'.
I think you may have broken it, cause when I go to the page, it says the item is no longer available for purchase.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 09:57:49 AM
Not to beat a dead horse or anything but I received a Thompson offer for 15% off and free shipping for any order over $100. With no real intention to make a purchase, I start looking at the Laranjas (baixo). The 5-packs are back ordered but I'm in no rush. Especially because I'm not really buying...

If it actually works, I'd be looking at <$3.85 per stick.
So it wouldn't ship until after January 26th but it does work with entering promo code - EM005088. Just sayin'.
I think you may have broken it, cause when I go to the page, it says the item is no longer available for purchase.
Never mind, I see you can still get the 5 packs from the regular page.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 09:59:40 AM
[...]

All my CF ashtrays are still in the original boxes except for the metal one they gave us for their 10th anniversary.  2013?
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 10:03:44 AM
Not to beat a dead horse or anything but I received a Thompson offer for 15% off and free shipping for any order over $100. With no real intention to make a purchase, I start looking at the Laranjas (baixo). The 5-packs are back ordered but I'm in no rush. Especially because I'm not really buying...

If it actually works, I'd be looking at <$3.85 per stick.
So it wouldn't ship until after January 26th but it does work with entering promo code - EM005088. Just sayin'.
I think you may have broken it, cause when I go to the page, it says the item is no longer available for purchase.
I saw that too but I kept digging. Anyhoo, I did it for sport because I'm not buying any today.

Waiting for a great deal from cigar.com so that I can use my $100 gift card I received when I bought the box of EPC 2015s. Otherwise, won't be making any buys for a while.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 10:06:17 AM
[...]

Sounds about right. Mine are the same way, with the exception of the LGC one.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 10:16:08 AM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 10:43:55 AM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 10:45:50 AM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You were within a few miles, still counts.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 10:45:59 AM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 10:49:32 AM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You were within a few miles, still counts.
Quite frankly, the trick-or-treating has gotten old. For some reason, Charlie wants to keep doing it. This might be my last year. I love all the other aspects and will continue to drive out there for the day.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 10:51:48 AM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Ha. We may just do that.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 10:53:24 AM
Suddenly I'm hungry for pork roll, bro.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 11:23:49 AM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You were within a few miles, still counts.
Quite frankly, the trick-or-treating has gotten old. For some reason, Charlie wants to keep doing it. This might be my last year. I love all the other aspects and will continue to drive out there for the day.
Yeah, I still count it, since we were there and attended the other events. Can't believe it's been that long. I didn't mind the trick-or-treating, I just got tired of getting 70 sticks, 25-30 of which are crap. Rather spend the money on the stuff I want, and just enjoy the smoking and hanging out. Lord knows I don't need another ashtray or duffel bag.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 11:24:11 AM
Suddenly I'm hungry for pork roll, bro.
Either that or Taylor ham, bro! ;)
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 11:48:56 AM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You were within a few miles, still counts.
Quite frankly, the trick-or-treating has gotten old. For some reason, Charlie wants to keep doing it. This might be my last year. I love all the other aspects and will continue to drive out there for the day.
Yeah, I still count it, since we were there and attended the other events. Can't believe it's been that long. I didn't mind the trick-or-treating, I just got tired of getting 70 sticks, 25-30 of which are crap. Rather spend the money on the stuff I want, and just enjoy the smoking and hanging out. Lord knows I don't need another ashtray or duffel bag.
That's exactly my point.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 11:51:20 AM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170114/42509a397b0fdab70a6c9e01486d2c6d.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 11:55:49 AM
Suddenly I'm hungry for pork roll, bro.
That will be provided!
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 11:56:42 AM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170114/42509a397b0fdab70a6c9e01486d2c6d.jpg)
Man, that looks fantastic.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 11:57:11 AM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170114/42509a397b0fdab70a6c9e01486d2c6d.jpg)
That monstrosity is not a donut.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 11:57:19 AM
Suddenly I'm hungry for pork roll, bro.
That will be provided!
I think it's required that the rental house always has some pork roll in it.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 12:05:14 PM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170114/42509a397b0fdab70a6c9e01486d2c6d.jpg)
Man, that looks fantastic.
It was amazing. This place near me does cool things with doughnuts. Have you ever had an Italian tri-color Christmas cookie?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170114/fb03e379853f54cd3a1a849f9031d283.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 12:07:06 PM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170114/42509a397b0fdab70a6c9e01486d2c6d.jpg)
That monstrosity is not a donut.
Hard to get perspective in the photo. That's actually only 1/3 of a doughnut so that the 6 of us can sample more varieties. It's a normal size doughnut.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2017, 12:32:29 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 12:33:45 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon, Raz.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2017, 12:42:25 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon, Raz.
Damn those time zones.

Little white box of Laranjas waiting when I got home last night.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 12:47:11 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon, Raz.
Damn those time zones.

Little white box of Laranjas waiting when I got home last night.
Where'd you get them from? I think banter by-laws now require us to dissect all Laranja deals.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2017, 12:50:48 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon, Raz.
Damn those time zones.

Little white box of Laranjas waiting when I got home last night.
Where'd you get them from? I think banter by-laws now require us to dissect all Laranja deals.
JR. 20 Reserva Toros  for $74.82 shipped.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2017, 01:00:17 PM
Got an order for Cuarentas coming. Then there's that bid for a couple Mazos of HN's.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Ogie on January 14, 2017, 01:07:50 PM
Not to beat a dead horse or anything but I received a Thompson offer for 15% off and free shipping for any order over $100. With no real intention to make a purchase, I start looking at the Laranjas (baixo). The 5-packs are back ordered but I'm in no rush. Especially because I'm not really buying...

If it actually works, I'd be looking at <$3.85 per stick.
If you're going to wait, I suggest waiting for 20% and free ship over $35. Happens often enough.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 01:08:08 PM
Got an order for Cuarentas coming. Then there's that bid for a couple Mazos of HN's.
You're out of control!!!
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2017, 01:10:11 PM
Got an order for Cuarentas coming. Then there's that bid for a couple Mazos of HN's.
You're out of control!!!
This is what I've been saying!

Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 01:15:48 PM
Got an order for Cuarentas coming. Then there's that bid for a couple Mazos of HN's.
You're out of control!!!
This is what I've been saying!
Huh? Ain't nobody listenin'.

No seriously, whatchu upto today?
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2017, 01:18:17 PM
Got an order for Cuarentas coming. Then there's that bid for a couple Mazos of HN's.
You're out of control!!!
This is what I've been saying!
Huh? Ain't nobody listenin'.

No seriously, whatchu upto today?
Sunny, so I'm going to take the bike to the mechanic. Then I'm going to make a couple of dump runs. Then it'll be time to pick out a cigar for the big game.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 01:22:52 PM
Got an order for Cuarentas coming. Then there's that bid for a couple Mazos of HN's.
You're out of control!!!
This is what I've been saying!
Huh? Ain't nobody listenin'.

No seriously, whatchu upto today?
Sunny, so I'm going to take the bike to the mechanic. Then I'm going to make a couple of dump runs. Then it'll be time to pick out a cigar for the big game.
GO SEAHAWKS!
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 01:28:19 PM
Suddenly I'm hungry for pork roll, bro.
That will be provided!
I think it's required that the rental house always has some pork roll in it.
TWNS

*that's what Nate said
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 01:29:23 PM
Got an order for Cuarentas coming. Then there's that bid for a couple Mazos of HN's.
You're out of control!!!
No, he's got a good Tupperdore.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 01:30:37 PM
Good day Raz.
*time zone sensitive greeting
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2017, 01:30:56 PM
Got an order for Cuarentas coming. Then there's that bid for a couple Mazos of HN's.
You're out of control!!!
No, he's got a good Tupperdore.
Not yet, but we're about to cross into that territory.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2017, 01:31:20 PM
Good day Raz.
Backatcha, TDave.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 14, 2017, 01:32:01 PM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170114/42509a397b0fdab70a6c9e01486d2c6d.jpg)
Which end did that thing crawl out of?
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2017, 01:32:20 PM
Got an order for Cuarentas coming. Then there's that bid for a couple Mazos of HN's.
You're out of control!!!
This is what I've been saying!
Huh? Ain't nobody listenin'.

No seriously, whatchu upto today?
Sunny, so I'm going to take the bike to the mechanic. Then I'm going to make a couple of dump runs. Then it'll be time to pick out a cigar for the big game.
GO SEAHAWKS!
Damn, now that was right friendly of you, Mr. Mayor.

Or do you just hate Atlanta that much?
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2017, 01:34:12 PM
Mmm...donuts.

Hmm...Enumclaw needs a donut shop. And I have experience. Worked in a Winchell's when I was in college. And I have some capital. Hm...
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 01:43:24 PM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170114/42509a397b0fdab70a6c9e01486d2c6d.jpg)
Which end did that thing crawl out of?
Are you trying to insult my food?
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 01:45:27 PM
Got an order for Cuarentas coming. Then there's that bid for a couple Mazos of HN's.
You're out of control!!!
No, he's got a good Tupperdore.
Buh-zing!
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 01:45:28 PM
Got an order for Cuarentas coming. Then there's that bid for a couple Mazos of HN's.
You're out of control!!!
This is what I've been saying!
Huh? Ain't nobody listenin'.

No seriously, whatchu upto today?
Sunny, so I'm going to take the bike to the mechanic. Then I'm going to make a couple of dump runs. Then it'll be time to pick out a cigar for the big game.
GO SEAHAWKS!
Damn, now that was right friendly of you, Mr. Mayor.

Or do you just hate Atlanta that much?
I like the Seahawks. Not against the Steelers but I do have a place for them in my heart. Was a Zorn fan back in the day.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 01:46:33 PM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170114/42509a397b0fdab70a6c9e01486d2c6d.jpg)
Which end did that thing crawl out of?
Are you trying to insult my food?
Don't listen to him, he lives down where they put chili on top of spaghetti, what does he know about good food?
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 02:04:28 PM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170114/42509a397b0fdab70a6c9e01486d2c6d.jpg)
Which end did that thing crawl out of?
Are you trying to insult my food?
Don't listen to him, he lives down where they put chili on top of spaghetti, what does he know about good food?
I'd eat that too. But what wouldn't I eat?
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 02:07:40 PM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170114/42509a397b0fdab70a6c9e01486d2c6d.jpg)
Which end did that thing crawl out of?
Are you trying to insult my food?
Don't listen to him, he lives down where they put chili on top of spaghetti, what does he know about good food?
I'd eat that too.
I like both things, but I don't know, it just doesn't look that good to me together.
(http://travelfoodanddrink.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Cincinnati3way1.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 02:11:51 PM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170114/42509a397b0fdab70a6c9e01486d2c6d.jpg)
Which end did that thing crawl out of?
Are you trying to insult my food?
Don't listen to him, he lives down where they put chili on top of spaghetti, what does he know about good food?
I'd eat that too.
I like both things, but I don't know, it just doesn't look that good to me together.
(http://travelfoodanddrink.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Cincinnati3way1.jpg)
I've never actually had it, and I'd never make it, but most definitely would try it. There really isn't anything that I wouldn't try at least twice. I'm easy.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 14, 2017, 02:15:48 PM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170114/42509a397b0fdab70a6c9e01486d2c6d.jpg)
Which end did that thing crawl out of?
Are you trying to insult my food?
Just questioning it's source.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 02:26:16 PM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170114/42509a397b0fdab70a6c9e01486d2c6d.jpg)
Which end did that thing crawl out of?
Are you trying to insult my food?
Just questioning it's source.
When it comes to food, not sure Tony would ever be the one to be questioned.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 02:26:33 PM
[...]

But in fairness, we already knew that.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 02:36:27 PM
Snow started a little earlier than originally predicted. Can't believe they got it wrong. Now let's hope they were right about it not amounting to much. Supposed to drop the kids off at grandma's and go out with friends for sushi. Now that I'm not working in NYC, don't get good sushi too often anymore.

Before you haters make your comments, yes there is such a thing as good sushi.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 02:38:47 PM
Snow started a little earlier than originally predicted. Can't believe they got it wrong. Now let's hope they were right about it not amounting to much. Supposed to drop the kids off at grandma's and go out with friends for sushi. Now that I'm not working in NYC, don't get good sushi too often anymore.

Before you haters make your comments, yes there is such a thing as good sushi.
Sounds like fun, fingers crossed for ya.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 02:42:33 PM
Snow started a little earlier than originally predicted. Can't believe they got it wrong. Now let's hope they were right about it not amounting to much. Supposed to drop the kids off at grandma's and go out with friends for sushi. Now that I'm not working in NYC, don't get good sushi too often anymore.

Before you haters make your comments, yes there is such a thing as good sushi.
Sounds like fun, fingers crossed for ya.
Much appreciated.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2017, 02:53:38 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 14, 2017, 03:10:41 PM
[...]

Give it to Tony, he'll eat anything.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 14, 2017, 03:14:23 PM
Hazzuh!
Huzaah!  Drive careful now, ya hear?
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 14, 2017, 03:26:25 PM
I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170114/42509a397b0fdab70a6c9e01486d2c6d.jpg)
Which end did that thing crawl out of?
Are you trying to insult my food?
Don't listen to him, he lives down where they put chili on top of spaghetti, what does he know about good food?
I'd eat that too.
I like both things, but I don't know, it just doesn't look that good to me together.
(http://travelfoodanddrink.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Cincinnati3way1.jpg)
I'm a cheese coney kinda guy.

(http://cigarbanter.com/forum/webkit-fake-url://3098425F-50E4-4F63-9531-A4D86784FD66/imagepng)
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 03:40:49 PM
Hazzuh!
Be safe, OTDave. See ya tomorrow.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 03:41:19 PM
[...]

The original Mikey!
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 03:45:19 PM
Hey Deano, in case you didn't see this...
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/74388/e-p-carrillo-2nds-liquidation/
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 03:49:56 PM
Hey Deano, in case you didn't see this...
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/74388/e-p-carrillo-2nds-liquidation/
A lot of crap to weed through but still worth a looksee.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/clearance/?sourcekey=WS3W
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2017, 04:11:27 PM
Snow started a little earlier than originally predicted. Can't believe they got it wrong. Now let's hope they were right about it not amounting to much. Supposed to drop the kids off at grandma's and go out with friends for sushi. Now that I'm not working in NYC, don't get good sushi too often anymore.

Before you haters make your comments, yes there is such a thing as good sushi.
Yes there is, and you can only find it in big cities near oceans.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 14, 2017, 04:13:30 PM
[...]

Mikey likey!
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 14, 2017, 04:14:35 PM
Snow started a little earlier than originally predicted. Can't believe they got it wrong. Now let's hope they were right about it not amounting to much. Supposed to drop the kids off at grandma's and go out with friends for sushi. Now that I'm not working in NYC, don't get good sushi too often anymore.

Before you haters make your comments, yes there is such a thing as good sushi.
Yes there is, and you can only find it in big cities near oceans.
Got a sushi bar in our local Krogers complete with Pacfic Rim sushi chefs.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 04:17:20 PM
Snow started a little earlier than originally predicted. Can't believe they got it wrong. Now let's hope they were right about it not amounting to much. Supposed to drop the kids off at grandma's and go out with friends for sushi. Now that I'm not working in NYC, don't get good sushi too often anymore.

Before you haters make your comments, yes there is such a thing as good sushi.
Yes there is, and you can only find it in big cities near oceans.
When a place is expecially good, they'll have fresh uni (sea urchins). That's my absolute favorite.  I'm so hungry.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 05:39:07 PM
Uni lull? More likely an AFC Divisional Playoff lull.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 14, 2017, 05:48:16 PM
Uni lull? More likely an AFC Divisional Playoff lull.
Raw dead fish lull?
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2017, 05:53:16 PM
Evening men, long sports weekend for us. Basketball game at 9:00AM then off to Voorhees, NJ (90min drive) for a hockey tournament. Won that game and play tomorrow morning at 8:00 and then at 4:20. Championship game on Monday morning if they make it
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 14, 2017, 06:00:37 PM
Evening men, long sports weekend for us. Basketball game at 9:00AM then off to Voorhees, NJ (90min drive) for a hockey tournament. Won that game and play tomorrow morning at 8:00 and then at 4:20. Championship game on Monday morning if they make it
Speaking of stinky fish…
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 06:12:06 PM
[...]

Yes, we've heard both those things about you.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2017, 06:17:04 PM
Evening men, long sports weekend for us. Basketball game at 9:00AM then off to Voorhees, NJ (90min drive) for a hockey tournament. Won that game and play tomorrow morning at 8:00 and then at 4:20. Championship game on Monday morning if they make it
Good luck!
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2017, 07:01:31 PM
Evening men, long sports weekend for us. Basketball game at 9:00AM then off to Voorhees, NJ (90min drive) for a hockey tournament. Won that game and play tomorrow morning at 8:00 and then at 4:20. Championship game on Monday morning if they make it
Good luck!
Thanks Dave, thought of you drove right by your house, 31 to 295 through Pennington
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 14, 2017, 07:08:28 PM
Evening men, long sports weekend for us. Basketball game at 9:00AM then off to Voorhees, NJ (90min drive) for a hockey tournament. Won that game and play tomorrow morning at 8:00 and then at 4:20. Championship game on Monday morning if they make it
Good luck!
Thanks Dave, thought of you drove right by your house, 31 to 295 through Pennington
Cheer 'em on to victory Dad!
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2017, 07:23:56 PM
Uni lull? More likely an AFC Divisional Playoff lull.
Yowza. Just got to the restaurant and noticed the score. It's not looking too good for Seattle.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2017, 07:30:06 PM
Uni lull? More likely an AFC Divisional Playoff lull.
Yowza. Just got to the restaurant and noticed the score. It's not looking too good for Seattle.
SeaChickens getting their asses kicked!
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2017, 08:49:53 PM
Uni lull? More likely an AFC Divisional Playoff lull.
Yowza. Just got to the restaurant and noticed the score. It's not looking too good for Seattle.
SeaChickens getting their asses kicked!
Add the Texicans to the ass kicked list.
Title: Re: 1/14/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2017, 09:08:52 PM
Uni lull? More likely an AFC Divisional Playoff lull.
Yowza. Just got to the restaurant and noticed the score. It's not looking too good for Seattle.
SeaChickens getting their asses kicked!
Add the Texicans to the ass kicked list.
Making a comeback!