Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

almost a do nothing day here. just got a little shopping to do. need more burgers, a few steaks, bacon, mushrooms, cheese, shrimp, maybe a rack of ribs or two. may even invite the redhead to go slumming tonight.
Sounds good Dean, I land at 10:45AM tomorrow so save some leftovers for me.

Just to clarify...Leftovers, not sloppy seconds
what's your schedule like?

Good morning, boys.
Condolences, Deano.
Sorry about the loss, LTG. They played a heck of a series and there was no shame in it.

@LTG - that AP-1 wedge is 1" shorter than mine so I left it home. hit the Titleist 909 hybrid twice out of the rough where I'd hit my 6 iron but it has a bit of a rounded face a feels heavy. wasn't very successful. so they are both out of my bag and I'm only out $2.

Good morning, boys.
Condolences, Deano.
Sorry about the loss, LTG. They played a heck of a series and there was no shame in it.
good morning Tony.

almost a do nothing day here. just got a little shopping to do. need more burgers, a few steaks, bacon, mushrooms, cheese, shrimp, maybe a rack of ribs or two. may even invite the redhead to go slumming tonight.
Sounds good Dean, I land at 10:45AM tomorrow so save some leftovers for me.

Just to clarify...Leftovers, not sloppy seconds
what's your schedule like?
Typically hit the beach/pools at La Playa daily, except for the yearly trip to the Naples Zoo. Talks also about an Everglades airboat ride this year but for the most part it's sand and sun

almost a do nothing day here. just got a little shopping to do. need more burgers, a few steaks, bacon, mushrooms, cheese, shrimp, maybe a rack of ribs or two. may even invite the redhead to go slumming tonight.
Sounds good Dean, I land at 10:45AM tomorrow so save some leftovers for me.

Just to clarify...Leftovers, not sloppy seconds
what's your schedule like?
Typically hit the beach/pools at La Playa daily, except for the yearly trip to the Naples Zoo. Talks also about an Everglades airboat ride this year but for the most part it's sand and sun
That sounds perfect. Enjoy.

almost a do nothing day here. just got a little shopping to do. need more burgers, a few steaks, bacon, mushrooms, cheese, shrimp, maybe a rack of ribs or two. may even invite the redhead to go slumming tonight.
Sounds good Dean, I land at 10:45AM tomorrow so save some leftovers for me.

Just to clarify...Leftovers, not sloppy seconds
what's your schedule like?
Typically hit the beach/pools at La Playa daily, except for the yearly trip to the Naples Zoo. Talks also about an Everglades airboat ride this year but for the most part it's sand and sun
if you want, I can drive down for a smoke and hello. left me know.
truck goes in the garage for servicing, Sunday I'm booked, and Yankeetown Seafood festival is the 19th-20th. everything else is open.

@Scott - pm sent.

@LTG - that AP-1 wedge is 1" shorter than mine so I left it home. hit the Titleist 909 hybrid twice out of the rough where I'd hit my 6 iron but it has a bit of a rounded face a feels heavy. wasn't very successful. so they are both out of my bag and I'm only out $2.
Can't go too wrong with that risk.

Good morning, boys.
Condolences, Deano.
Sorry about the loss, LTG. They played a heck of a series and there was no shame in it.
Indeed, really had no business being there at all, being down to 2.5 starters near the end of the year. They played their hearts out, just wasn't enough in the end.

@LTG - that AP-1 wedge is 1" shorter than mine so I left it home. hit the Titleist 909 hybrid twice out of the rough where I'd hit my 6 iron but it has a bit of a rounded face a feels heavy. wasn't very successful. so they are both out of my bag and I'm only out $2.
Can't go too wrong with that risk.
Though, I might give the hybrid more than 2 swings. ;)

almost a do nothing day here. just got a little shopping to do. need more burgers, a few steaks, bacon, mushrooms, cheese, shrimp, maybe a rack of ribs or two. may even invite the redhead to go slumming tonight.
Sounds good Dean, I land at 10:45AM tomorrow so save some leftovers for me.

Just to clarify...Leftovers, not sloppy seconds
what's your schedule like?
Typically hit the beach/pools at La Playa daily, except for the yearly trip to the Naples Zoo. Talks also about an Everglades airboat ride this year but for the most part it's sand and sun
if you want, I can drive down for a smoke and hello. left me know.
truck goes in the garage for servicing, Sunday I'm booked, and Yankeetown Seafood festival is the 19th-20th. everything else is open.
Sounds good Dean, got your PM and I'll send a text.

Just got back from the morning muster with the guys. Ever try to talk someone into a way of doing something that you know will work and is better than their plan? I have to tread lightly because I have no power over the workers I plan and schedule for but I have to sit back and watch them butcher jobs that I planned a different way and can do myself in my sleep. Time for a vacation

Looks like Golf has failed his morning performance test.  Sheesh!
TWSS....

[...]

hey, remember I worked for the State of NY for 30 years. all State employees think they know what they're doing!!!  but all they really knew was how to fuck a job up, take the short cuts, grumble about having to go it again to fix it, lean on shovels, and sleep in yellow trucks.

Morning TravellinCarolinaDave, TravellinFishy, SecondPlaceDave, NoHybridForMeDean and StillTrickorTreatingJakeTony.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10