CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: 12/24/2015  (Read 14731 times)

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 12/24/2015
« Reply #135 on: December 24, 2015, 02:58:37 PM »

Manager from the B&M just walked up and gifted me an Espinosa Laranja with a "thanks for your loyalty and business".  That's why I love this place.

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2015, 03:00:13 PM »

Merry Christmas - Ho! Ho! Ho!
CeffinB! How the hell are ya?!
Hey Cam!  Back amongst the bantering again?
Yes sir, had to take a break while I got life in order.  Got married a few months back, but we have been putting all of our money to a house and such, so I couldn't be enabled by all of you se guys!  How's life?
Doing alright.  Very un-Christmas like weather.  The banter is definitely a bad influence on the seegar spending.
It sure influences me into buying.  But both of my humidors are full, so it will be awhile before I'll be able to make the space to buy more.
unfortunately, I have more than enough space.  Was done to nothing but a AF Shark with about 4 years on it, until I got my box yesterday!
And as always, way too many new sticks to try and once tried you like so the regular rotation keeps expanding.  Been way too many good deals lately.  I'm a sucker for a discount and free shipping.
Anything new that I "must try"?  Been completely out of it for a while, other than a few smokes at the B&M here and there.
I find myself being behind everyone else on here.  I buy what they recommend, and they've smoked all of theirs up and start buying some thing new, while I'm still smoking the old recommended one.  I'm still on the Brickhouse, Camacho Triple Maduro, AF 858 Maduros, Lot 23's, and everyone else it trying the new stuff.  I'm also one of the odd ones that smoke what most others don't like.  Such as the Acid Kuba Kuba Maduro, Tabak, Moontrance, and the recent boo'ed Park Avenue.
Actually, I don't think anyone on here recommended the Lot 23..?  It's one of those cigars that needs about 3 to 6 months of humidor time on it.  Also, I love the Diesel Unholy Cocktail . Which is strange since I consider myself a lightweight.
I blind bought a box of the UC when they first came out, they were string back then.  They have toned down a whole lot over the past few years thiugh.  They get really mild with some age on them. 

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #137 on: December 24, 2015, 03:04:36 PM »

Manager from the B&M just walked up and gifted me an Espinosa Laranja with a "thanks for your loyalty and business".  That's why I love this place.
That was nice...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #138 on: December 24, 2015, 03:06:51 PM »

Yes sir, had to take a break while I got life in order.  Got married a few months back, but we have been putting all of our money to a house and such, so I couldn't be enabled by all of you se guys!  How's life?
Doing alright.  Very un-Christmas like weather.  The banter is definitely a bad influence on the seegar spending.
It sure influences me into buying.  But both of my humidors are full, so it will be awhile before I'll be able to make the space to buy more.
unfortunately, I have more than enough space.  Was done to nothing but a AF Shark with about 4 years on it, until I got my box yesterday!
And as always, way too many new sticks to try and once tried you like so the regular rotation keeps expanding.  Been way too many good deals lately.  I'm a sucker for a discount and free shipping.
Anything new that I "must try"?  Been completely out of it for a while, other than a few smokes at the B&M here and there.
I find myself being behind everyone else on here.  I buy what they recommend, and they've smoked all of theirs up and start buying some thing new, while I'm still smoking the old recommended one.  I'm still on the Brickhouse, Camacho Triple Maduro, AF 858 Maduros, Lot 23's, and everyone else it trying the new stuff.  I'm also one of the odd ones that smoke what most others don't like.  Such as the Acid Kuba Kuba Maduro, Tabak, Moontrance, and the recent boo'ed Park Avenue.
Actually, I don't think anyone on here recommended the Lot 23..?  It's one of those cigars that needs about 3 to 6 months of humidor time on it.  Also, I love the Diesel Unholy Cocktail . Which is strange since I consider myself a lightweight.
I blind bought a box of the UC when they first came out, they were string back then.  They have toned down a whole lot over the past few years thiugh.  They get really mild with some age on them.
I really like the Undercrown too.  I wanted to try the UC Shade, but so for I haven't heard anything good about it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #139 on: December 24, 2015, 03:14:24 PM »

Afternoon Bacon and CB

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #140 on: December 24, 2015, 03:14:36 PM »

I really like the Undercrown too.  I wanted to try the UC Shade, but so for I haven't heard anything good about it.
I received a free Room 101 El Mas Chingon Rothchild 4 1/2 x 60 that was included in my Famous Order.  I really enjoyed the flavor of this one, but I some very bad burn issues and tunneling.  It wouldn't even smoke after 1 1/2 - 2 inchs, so I had to put it out.  Darn if I still want another one...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #141 on: December 24, 2015, 03:15:23 PM »

;D

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #142 on: December 24, 2015, 03:15:49 PM »

I'm sorry to run off, but I think I'm going to take a little nap before the Christmas Party starts in a few hours.  Later guys.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #143 on: December 24, 2015, 03:15:55 PM »

Yeah, my first day back I was enabled into a box buy....no better way to get back than diving right in, right?
Right!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #144 on: December 24, 2015, 03:16:20 PM »

I'm sorry to run off, but I think I'm going to take a little nap before the Christmas Party starts in a few hours.  Later guys.
Party Hard Dad!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #145 on: December 24, 2015, 03:19:03 PM »

Yeah, Travellin Dave likes Undercrown but was not impressed with the shade.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #146 on: December 24, 2015, 03:21:41 PM »

My son and I just enjoyed a couple of my home brews and Smoked some Jericho Hills.

@Bacon if you have not tried the Jericho Hill it is a favorite level smoke of several of us.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #147 on: December 24, 2015, 03:23:15 PM »

@ Mayor Tony, for some reason I thought of you ;D

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #148 on: December 24, 2015, 03:26:27 PM »

Time to get dressed and ready, got to go to Church with the Inlaws then a Christmas Dinner at their house.   They are good folks and a pleasure to visit with.

Enjoy your evenings and hope Seagar Santa visits everyone!!!!!

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #149 on: December 24, 2015, 03:57:07 PM »

Yeah, Travellin Dave likes Undercrown but was not impressed with the shade.
I am not a huge fan of the Undercrown, unless ya take the wrapper off, then it is very similar to a T52....silly, I know.  I really enjoyed the Shade for what it was.  My favorite Connie by far!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11