Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2015, 07:40:03 AM »

I see Tony let a couple of underperforming posters sucker him into some politically correct BS to make their stars look like the superstars.

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2015, 07:40:14 AM »

Morning Fish

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2015, 07:40:53 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
10 turds? We sure that's not 5? Or 15?
You have to buy 10 to get 15
Can I do that and only pay for 5? Morning, Scott.
Ask Tony but he seemed very confused by the typo
We all know how particular and exacting Tony can be. He expects the best.
And delivers Turds.........
Hey, we all got fancy stars this morning. That's definitely more than I would've expected. Lol

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2015, 07:50:37 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
10 turds? We sure that's not 5? Or 15?
You have to buy 10 to get 15
Can I do that and only pay for 5? Morning, Scott.
Ask Tony but he seemed very confused by the typo
We all know how particular and exacting Tony can be. He expects the best.
And delivers Turds.........
Speaking of delivering turds, just finished up the three esses.  Time for breakfast.  Good morning Chip, TxDave, LTG and Fish.

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2015, 07:51:12 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
10 turds? We sure that's not 5? Or 15?
You have to buy 10 to get 15
Can I do that and only pay for 5? Morning, Scott.
Ask Tony but he seemed very confused by the typo
We all know how particular and exacting Tony can be. He expects the best.
And delivers Turds.........
Hey, we all got fancy stars this morning. That's definitely more than I would've expected. Lol
Exactly, he's already resting on his laurels

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2015, 07:52:37 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
10 turds? We sure that's not 5? Or 15?
You have to buy 10 to get 15
Can I do that and only pay for 5? Morning, Scott.
Ask Tony but he seemed very confused by the typo
We all know how particular and exacting Tony can be. He expects the best.
And delivers Turds.........
Speaking of delivering turds, just finished up the three esses.  Time for breakfast.  Good morning Chip, TxDave, LTG and Fish.
Have you ever done all 3 at once? Not easy

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2015, 07:52:59 AM »

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2015, 07:57:11 AM »

Morning Mayor

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2015, 07:58:16 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
10 turds? We sure that's not 5? Or 15?
You have to buy 10 to get 15
Can I do that and only pay for 5? Morning, Scott.
Ask Tony but he seemed very confused by the typo
We all know how particular and exacting Tony can be. He expects the best.
And delivers Turds.........
Hey, we all got fancy stars this morning. That's definitely more than I would've expected. Lol
Exactly, he's already resting on his laurels
No doubt, he can coast through Labor Day now.

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2015, 07:58:30 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
10 turds? We sure that's not 5? Or 15?
You have to buy 10 to get 15
Can I do that and only pay for 5? Morning, Scott.
Ask Tony but he seemed very confused by the typo
We all know how particular and exacting Tony can be. He expects the best.
And delivers Turds.........
Speaking of delivering turds, just finished up the three esses.  Time for breakfast.  Good morning Chip, TxDave, LTG and Fish.
Morning Uncle Tony.

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2015, 08:05:40 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
10 turds? We sure that's not 5? Or 15?
You have to buy 10 to get 15
Can I do that and only pay for 5? Morning, Scott.
Ask Tony but he seemed very confused by the typo
We all know how particular and exacting Tony can be. He expects the best.
And delivers Turds.........
Speaking of delivering turds, just finished up the three esses.  Time for breakfast.  Good morning Chip, TxDave, LTG and Fish.
Have you ever done all 3 at once? Not easy
No.  2 of 3 though.

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2015, 08:06:36 AM »

« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2015, 08:08:31 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
10 turds? We sure that's not 5? Or 15?
You have to buy 10 to get 15
Can I do that and only pay for 5? Morning, Scott.
Ask Tony but he seemed very confused by the typo
We all know how particular and exacting Tony can be. He expects the best.
And delivers Turds.........
Speaking of delivering turds, just finished up the three esses.  Time for breakfast.  Good morning Chip, TxDave, LTG and Fish.
Morning Uncle Tony.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm intrigued by the new Taco Bell breakfast.  Have you tried it, Dave?

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2015, 08:10:33 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
10 turds? We sure that's not 5? Or 15?
You have to buy 10 to get 15
Can I do that and only pay for 5? Morning, Scott.
Ask Tony but he seemed very confused by the typo
We all know how particular and exacting Tony can be. He expects the best.
And delivers Turds.........
Speaking of delivering turds, just finished up the three esses.  Time for breakfast.  Good morning Chip, TxDave, LTG and Fish.
Have you ever done all 3 at once? Not easy
No.  2 of 3 though.
Very important question, which 2?

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2015, 08:10:43 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
10 turds? We sure that's not 5? Or 15?
You have to buy 10 to get 15
Can I do that and only pay for 5? Morning, Scott.
Ask Tony but he seemed very confused by the typo
We all know how particular and exacting Tony can be. He expects the best.
And delivers Turds.........
Speaking of delivering turds, just finished up the three esses.  Time for breakfast.  Good morning Chip, TxDave, LTG and Fish.
Have you ever done all 3 at once? Not easy
No.  2 of 3 though.
Hoping the 2 weren't shitting and showering.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19