Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

« Reply #270 on: July 01, 2015, 10:55:23 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
I made it home about two hours ago.  Then I prepared some linguine and shrimp with a garlic lemon cream sauce for the brood.
I read that wrong the first time.  I thought you said you prepared some lingerie on a pimp with some lemon cream sauce for a dude.
Yo dude, why you gonna go and harsh my mellow?  Hahaha.  I read things fucked up all the time.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 7/1/2015
« Reply #271 on: July 01, 2015, 10:58:54 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
I made it home about two hours ago.  Then I prepared some linguine and shrimp with a garlic lemon cream sauce for the brood.
I read that wrong the first time.  I thought you said you prepared some lingerie on a pimp with some lemon cream sauce for a dude.
Yo dude, why you gonna go and harsh my mellow?  Hahaha.  I read things fucked up all the time.
Yeah.  I gotta lay off the aspirin.  Messes with my vision.

« Reply #272 on: July 01, 2015, 11:05:05 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
I made it home about two hours ago.  Then I prepared some linguine and shrimp with a garlic lemon cream sauce for the brood.
I read that wrong the first time.  I thought you said you prepared some lingerie on a pimp with some lemon cream sauce for a dude.
Yo dude, why you gonna go and harsh my mellow?  Hahaha.  I read things fucked up all the time.
Yeah.  I gotta lay off the aspirin.  Messes with my vision.
Ya know what else messes up your vision?  I'll give you a hint:

If you do it too much, you'll go blind.

« Reply #273 on: July 01, 2015, 11:06:46 PM »

Oliva V torpedo here.

« Reply #274 on: July 01, 2015, 11:10:32 PM »

Oliva V torpedo here.
I had my first AJF New World connie before my train adventure.  I wasn't crazy about it but I'll need to reserve judgement until I smoke another one.

« Reply #275 on: July 01, 2015, 11:13:16 PM »

Oliva V torpedo here.
I had my first AJF New World connie before my train adventure.  I wasn't crazy about it but I'll need to reserve judgement until I smoke another one.
Just can't generate any enthusiasm for that one.  Got a case of "just another release".

« Reply #276 on: July 01, 2015, 11:18:22 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
I made it home about two hours ago.  Then I prepared some linguine and shrimp with a garlic lemon cream sauce for the brood.
I read that wrong the first time.  I thought you said you prepared some lingerie on a pimp with some lemon cream sauce for a dude.
Yo dude, why you gonna go and harsh my mellow?  Hahaha.  I read things fucked up all the time.
Yeah.  I gotta lay off the aspirin.  Messes with my vision.
Ya know what else messes up your vision?  I'll give you a hint:

If you do it too much, you'll go blind.
Stare at the sun?

« Reply #277 on: July 01, 2015, 11:21:22 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
I made it home about two hours ago.  Then I prepared some linguine and shrimp with a garlic lemon cream sauce for the brood.
I read that wrong the first time.  I thought you said you prepared some lingerie on a pimp with some lemon cream sauce for a dude.
Yo dude, why you gonna go and harsh my mellow?  Hahaha.  I read things fucked up all the time.
Yeah.  I gotta lay off the aspirin.  Messes with my vision.
Ya know what else messes up your vision?  I'll give you a hint:

If you do it too much, you'll go blind.
Stare at the sun?
That'll fuck up your vision for sure.  Not to mention if there is an eclipse.

« Reply #278 on: July 01, 2015, 11:26:47 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
I made it home about two hours ago.  Then I prepared some linguine and shrimp with a garlic lemon cream sauce for the brood.
I read that wrong the first time.  I thought you said you prepared some lingerie on a pimp with some lemon cream sauce for a dude.
Yo dude, why you gonna go and harsh my mellow?  Hahaha.  I read things fucked up all the time.
Yeah.  I gotta lay off the aspirin.  Messes with my vision.
Ya know what else messes up your vision?  I'll give you a hint:

If you do it too much, you'll go blind.
Stare at the sun?
That'll fuck up your vision for sure.  Not to mention if there is an eclipse.
Watch out for a full moon!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/1/2015
« Reply #279 on: July 01, 2015, 11:30:02 PM »

I just finished a hair of the dog, a little Fighting Cock, and a good movie... :)
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 7/1/2015
« Reply #280 on: July 01, 2015, 11:38:39 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
I made it home about two hours ago.  Then I prepared some linguine and shrimp with a garlic lemon cream sauce for the brood.
I read that wrong the first time.  I thought you said you prepared some lingerie on a pimp with some lemon cream sauce for a dude.
Yo dude, why you gonna go and harsh my mellow?  Hahaha.  I read things fucked up all the time.
Yeah.  I gotta lay off the aspirin.  Messes with my vision.
Ya know what else messes up your vision?  I'll give you a hint:

If you do it too much, you'll go blind.
hey!  That reminds me.  When you gonna get this banter set up with the Braille version, Tony?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/1/2015
« Reply #281 on: July 01, 2015, 11:50:46 PM »

It's bedtime.  Good night all...!

« Reply #282 on: July 01, 2015, 11:52:09 PM »

It's bedtime.  Good night all...!
G'night, Dad.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]