Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

« Reply #255 on: July 01, 2015, 10:18:10 PM »

Okay, some work done. Thumb back in ass. I spit on it first. Helped some.
TWSS

« Reply #256 on: July 01, 2015, 10:20:51 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 7/1/2015
« Reply #257 on: July 01, 2015, 10:35:58 PM »

Okay, some work done. Thumb back in ass. I spit on it first. Helped some.
TWSS
Thanks for the AB Prensado, Mark!  Enjoyed that one tonight on the porch.  It's been a 3bean week here at Casa de 2hand.

« Reply #258 on: July 01, 2015, 10:37:16 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
I made it home about two hours ago.  Then I prepared some linguine and shrimp with a garlic lemon cream sauce for the brood.

« Reply #259 on: July 01, 2015, 10:38:38 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
Hey may ride forever on the rails of Jersey...

« Reply #260 on: July 01, 2015, 10:39:17 PM »

Okay, some work done. Thumb back in ass. I spit on it first. Helped some.
TWSS
Thanks for the AB Prensado, Mark!  Enjoyed that one tonight on the porch.  It's been a 3bean week here at Casa de 2hand.
2nd hand Dave!

« Reply #261 on: July 01, 2015, 10:39:47 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
I made it home about two hours ago.  Then I prepared some linguine and shrimp with a garlic lemon cream sauce for the brood.
Nice.  I had a slice of pizza and a soda.  Send some of the linguine, wouldja?

« Reply #262 on: July 01, 2015, 10:40:45 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
I made it home about two hours ago.  Then I prepared some linguine and shrimp with a garlic lemon cream sauce for the brood.
And was that culinary delight appreciate by one and all?  Lemme guess, the warden wanted lime cream sauce?

« Reply #263 on: July 01, 2015, 10:41:07 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
Hey may ride forever on the rails of Jersey...
Razzmatazz!

« Reply #264 on: July 01, 2015, 10:44:15 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
I made it home about two hours ago.  Then I prepared some linguine and shrimp with a garlic lemon cream sauce for the brood.
Nice.  I had a slice of pizza and a soda.  Send some of the linguine, wouldja?
We finished it all up, sorry.  But when you come to CF next year, I'll whip up a batch.

« Reply #265 on: July 01, 2015, 10:45:40 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
I made it home about two hours ago.  Then I prepared some linguine and shrimp with a garlic lemon cream sauce for the brood.
And was that culinary delight appreciate by one and all?  Lemme guess, the warden wanted lime cream sauce?
It was well received.  Considering a half hour earlier we had no idea what we were going to eat.

« Reply #266 on: July 01, 2015, 10:46:34 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
I made it home about two hours ago.  Then I prepared some linguine and shrimp with a garlic lemon cream sauce for the brood.
And was that culinary delight appreciate by one and all?  Lemme guess, the warden wanted lime cream sauce?
It was well received.  Considering a half hour earlier we had no idea what we were going to eat.
Hooray Dad!

« Reply #267 on: July 01, 2015, 10:48:06 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
Hey may ride forever on the rails of Jersey...
Razzmatazz!
Mikeeeeey!
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 7/1/2015
« Reply #268 on: July 01, 2015, 10:48:20 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
I made it home about two hours ago.  Then I prepared some linguine and shrimp with a garlic lemon cream sauce for the brood.
I read that wrong the first time.  I thought you said you prepared some lingerie on a pimp with some lemon cream sauce for a dude.

« Reply #269 on: July 01, 2015, 10:53:18 PM »

Well, did he ever return?  Or is A Friend of Charlie still stuck on the MTA?
I made it home about two hours ago.  Then I prepared some linguine and shrimp with a garlic lemon cream sauce for the brood.
I read that wrong the first time.  I thought you said you prepared some lingerie on a pimp with some lemon cream sauce for a dude.
Your used house is calling.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19