Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

  • Administrator
3/1/2015
« on: March 01, 2015, 12:03:21 AM »

Wow, March already?  It's coming in like a lion throughout most of the country.  Hoping it will transition to lamb status, sooner than later.  This also officially marks 9 months of CigarBanter.com.  Still looks like shit.  Let's hope there are some cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth posting about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a drink and welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 12:05:40 AM »

Pretty cool project.  Did you play the game?  Is it fun?

No, not yet.  He fell asleep before he could tell me how to play the game.
Funny.  Well if it's any good I expect to see you both on Shark Tank.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 3/1/2015
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 12:18:00 AM »

Pretty cool project.  Did you play the game?  Is it fun?

No, not yet.  He fell asleep before he could tell me how to play the game.
Funny.  Well if it's any good I expect to see you both on Shark Tank.

I don't know about Shark Tank, but I would really love to knock out Donald Trump with a quick right.

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 12:24:01 AM »

Pretty cool project.  Did you play the game?  Is it fun?

No, not yet.  He fell asleep before he could tell me how to play the game.
Funny.  Well if it's any good I expect to see you both on Shark Tank.

I don't know about Shark Tank, but I would really love to knock out Donald Trump with a quick right.
LMAO.  He definitely has, what we call in the old country, faccia di cazzo.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 3/1/2015
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 12:38:48 AM »

LMAO.  He definitely has, what we call in the old country, faccia di cazzo.

If you look up "Narcissist" in the dictionary, there is a photo of him.  The man is repulsive.

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 12:43:30 AM »

LMAO.  He definitely has, what we call in the old country, faccia di cazzo.

If you look up "Narcissist" in the dictionary, there is a photo of him.  The man is repulsive.
Agreed but unfortunately it seems narcissism runs rampant in this day and age.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 3/1/2015
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 12:53:33 AM »

LMAO.  He definitely has, what we call in the old country, faccia di cazzo.

If you look up "Narcissist" in the dictionary, there is a photo of him.  The man is repulsive.
Agreed but unfortunately it seems narcissism runs rampant in this day and age.

So true.  The list is endless.

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 12:59:25 AM »

My drink is done and so am I.  Good night.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 3/1/2015
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 01:13:38 AM »

My drink is done and so am I.  Good night.

I'm out too. Nite all.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/1/2015
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2015, 02:15:24 AM »

Good morning guys.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/1/2015
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2015, 02:20:35 AM »

First Date
-------------------------

It's the Spring of 1957 and Bobby goes to pick up his date.
He's a pretty hip guy with his own car. When he goes to the
front door, the girl's father  answers and invites him in.

"Carrie's not ready yet, so why don't you have a seat?" he
says.

"That's cool," says Bobby.

Carrie's father asks Bobby what they're planning to do.
Bobby replies  politely that they will probably just go to
the soda shop or a movie.

Carrie's father responds, "Why don't you two go out and
screw? I hear all  the kids are doing it."

Naturally, this comes as quite a surprise to Bobby, so he
asks Carrie's dad  to repeat it.

"Yeah," says Carrie's father, "Carrie really likes to screw;
she'll screw  all night if we let her!"

Well, this just made Bobby's eyes light up, and his plan for
the evening was  beginning to look pretty good.

A few minutes later, Carrie comes downstairs in her little
poodle skirt and  announces that she's ready to go. Almost
breathless with anticipation, Bobby  escorts his date out
the front door.

About 20 minutes later, Carrie rushes back into the house,
slams the door  behind her, and screams at her father: "DARN
IT, DADDY! IT'S CALLED THE  TWIST!"
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/1/2015
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2015, 03:01:48 AM »

Time to head to work enjoy your day guys.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2015, 04:33:57 AM »

good morning Chip.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2015, 05:04:20 AM »

I just so happen to have an Oval maduro toro for breakfast with my coffee. 57° headingfor low 70's.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2015, 06:03:24 AM »

sheesh
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12