CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 42

Author Topic: 6/10/2014  (Read 119162 times)

glassken

Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #555 on: June 10, 2014, 08:17:40 PM »

Congrats Ken...looks like when we get to 300, we achieve Associate Status!!! ;D
Jeffy, I think it's less. I was associate yesterday. No rule book here, no offense Tony, but go GFY! Tony! :D

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #556 on: June 10, 2014, 08:18:52 PM »

I kid you not, I had to read that twice - the first time I thought it said Asshole status. 

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #557 on: June 10, 2014, 08:19:05 PM »

Evening men!!! Just had a blast mowing the lawn...front and back!!! Pretty productive day with work...and yardwork!!! Big wigs in town tomorrow to introduce the new 3 year business plan...called " Our Desired State". Told I could plan on being in this fucking meeting all day. That is NOT my desired state!!!! I get it..sell more, spend less....meeting over!!!

sucks sometimes to middle management Jeff.

Yes..it does, Deano!!! I make ZERO decisions but yet I have to sit there, look interested and pleased even though I don't agree with what we are doing. Drinking the Kool-Aid my friend!!!

And then the plan to get to the desired state is based on some insane, impossible shit. 

"Laws of thermodynamics slowing you down?  THAT'S THE PAST!  Our 3 year plan is simple:  we'll improve efficiency with perpetual motion devices." 

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #558 on: June 10, 2014, 08:19:07 PM »

Evening men!!! Just had a blast mowing the lawn...front and back!!! Pretty productive day with work...and yardwork!!! Big wigs in town tomorrow to introduce the new 3 year business plan...called " Our Desired State". Told I could plan on being in this fucking meeting all day. That is NOT my desired state!!!! I get it..sell more, spend less....meeting over!!!
So glad I don't have to put up with that BS anymore.  It gets so deep, you don't need boots and a shovel, you need a back hoe and a front loader.  Worst part is, they actually expect you to belive that line of crap!!  Evening Sooner! 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #559 on: June 10, 2014, 08:21:40 PM »

So glad I don't have to put up with that BS anymore.  It gets so deep, you don't need boots and a shovel, you need a back hoe and a front loader.  Worst part is, they actually expect you to belive that line of crap!!  Evening Sooner!
Yeah, because after all the key to increasing staff productivity and efficiency is just giving them a plan with a name.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #560 on: June 10, 2014, 08:21:44 PM »

I like the pies!
Hershey's Creme Pie from Edward's Line is my favorite.  I wait for BOGO at Publix then stock up. 

glassken

« Reply #561 on: June 10, 2014, 08:22:14 PM »

I kid you not, I had to read that twice - the first time I thought it said Asshole status.
That would be very fitting!

glassken

« Reply #562 on: June 10, 2014, 08:23:39 PM »

I like the pies!
Hershey's Creme Pie from Edward's Line is my favorite.  I wait for BOGO at Publix then stock up.
I like all of the Edward's pies. Thanks Jeff! We get them offshore too!

dwgbryant

« Reply #563 on: June 10, 2014, 08:25:58 PM »

warden's home. logging off.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #564 on: June 10, 2014, 08:27:18 PM »

Yeah, because after all the key to increasing staff productivity and efficiency is just giving them a plan with a name.-----raz-----You have no idea how many times I proved to them that if they gave me $ for new equipment, they would get the investment back in 3 months, then see a 10 fold increase in efficiencies the next 9 months.  The answer was always "NO".  All American corporations see is this quarter's bottom line.  They have no vision.   The Japanese, however, see 10 years down the road.   

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #565 on: June 10, 2014, 08:31:13 PM »

warden's home. logging off.
pussy!

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #566 on: June 10, 2014, 08:31:30 PM »

Yeah, because after all the key to increasing staff productivity and efficiency is just giving them a plan with a name.-----raz-----You have no idea how many times I proved to them that if they gave me $ for new equipment, they would get the investment back in 3 months, then see a 10 fold increase in efficiencies the next 9 months.  The answer was always "NO".  All American corporations see is this quarter's bottom line.  They have no vision.   The Japanese, however, see 10 years down the road.   

Its even more impressive when you consider just how ingrained the Yakuza is into big business over there (and more and more so in recent years as opposed to ye olden days of finger slicing). 

Their gangsters have more foresight than our corporate executives. 

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #567 on: June 10, 2014, 08:38:59 PM »

Evening King!!! Yeah..not looking forward to tomorrow. Just need to put on my happy face for the sales reps. knowing the whole time the plan is complete crap!!! I've already seen the 15 min video out new CEO sent out last month that the VP's are out selling tomorrow.

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #568 on: June 10, 2014, 08:40:54 PM »

I like the pies!
No wonder the gulf state region leads the nation in Edward's sales...we NEVER have a BOGO here.

glassken

« Reply #569 on: June 10, 2014, 08:41:11 PM »

Its even more impressive when you consider just how ingrained the Yakuza is into big business over there (and more and more so in recent years as opposed to ye olden days of finger slicing). 

Their gangsters have more foresight than our corporate executives.
And so do ours.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 42