CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 42

Author Topic: 6/10/2014  (Read 119149 times)

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #540 on: June 10, 2014, 08:00:05 PM »

Smokedown rolls on with a cracked, squishy Pinolero.  I had a bunch that arrived  all cracked and feeling sorta underfilled.  Last of them.

Foot is clearly underfilled in the center of the cigar.  Draw is crazy open.  Cracked up by the head.  Opening puff is hot and spicy. 

Seems like it will be a short smoke.

This batch really turned me off from the Pinoleros. 

dwgbryant

« Reply #541 on: June 10, 2014, 08:00:15 PM »

good evening. went in as the #2 team against the 1st place team and I think we are #1 now. I shot a 41 with 2 bad holes (doubles). had a Pinolero which was wonderful. enjoying an Oval maduro now as my last smoke of the day. got two 12 hour days and a 9 to finish the week at the House of Nuts.
Dean, What the fuck are you doing golfing... who's driving the bus?

not me. fuck them. they got me doing 33 hours to finish the week and I'm still way over this pay period.

dwgbryant

« Reply #542 on: June 10, 2014, 08:03:14 PM »

Smokedown rolls on with a cracked, squishy Pinolero.  I had a bunch that arrived  all cracked and feeling sorta underfilled.  Last of them.

Foot is clearly underfilled in the center of the cigar.  Draw is crazy open.  Cracked up by the head.  Opening puff is hot and spicy. 

wow, the one I had on the course tonight was nice. sorry to hear that.

glassken

« Reply #543 on: June 10, 2014, 08:04:31 PM »

Evening men!!! Just had a blast mowing the lawn...front and back!!! Pretty productive day with work...and yardwork!!! Big wigs in town tomorrow to introduce the new 3 year business plan...called " Our Desired State". Told I could plan on being in this fucking meeting all day. That is NOT my desired state!!!! I get it..sell more, spend less....meeting over!!!
I like the pies!

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #544 on: June 10, 2014, 08:05:39 PM »

I probably just jinxed the hell out of them....

That'd be nice.
Sorry, Will. Can't believe they even made it out of the 1st round down 3-0 to the Sharks, let alone winning 2 game 7's on the road.

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #545 on: June 10, 2014, 08:07:08 PM »

Evening men!!! Just had a blast mowing the lawn...front and back!!! Pretty productive day with work...and yardwork!!! Big wigs in town tomorrow to introduce the new 3 year business plan...called " Our Desired State". Told I could plan on being in this fucking meeting all day. That is NOT my desired state!!!! I get it..sell more, spend less....meeting over!!!
I like the pies!
I'll let them know in between waking up from naps!!! Evening Mr. Glass!!!

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #546 on: June 10, 2014, 08:09:08 PM »

RP Decade Limitada on deck for tonight.

glassken

« Reply #547 on: June 10, 2014, 08:09:29 PM »

EPC

dwgbryant

« Reply #548 on: June 10, 2014, 08:09:36 PM »

sucks sometimes to middle management Jeff.

glassken

« Reply #549 on: June 10, 2014, 08:10:24 PM »

RP Decade Limitada on deck for tonight.
Great cigar!

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #550 on: June 10, 2014, 08:11:37 PM »

wow, the one I had on the course tonight was nice. sorry to hear that.

Yeah.  Something like 7 of the 10 were shit.  1 pack of 5 were all way very soft/underfilled with damaged wrappers and 2 of the other pack were like that,though not as bad.   Crazy bad.  Would never have expected it out of AJ, since his stuff is usually close to perfectly rolled.  Alas.

CB's fault.

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #551 on: June 10, 2014, 08:12:28 PM »

Yes..it does, Deano!!! I make ZERO decisions but yet I have to sit there, look interested and pleased even though I don't agree with what we are doing. Drinking the Kool-Aid my friend!!!

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #552 on: June 10, 2014, 08:14:44 PM »

Congrats Ken...looks like when we get to 300, we achieve Associate Status!!! ;D

dwgbryant

« Reply #553 on: June 10, 2014, 08:15:40 PM »

Yes..it does, Deano!!! I make ZERO decisions but yet I have to sit there, look interested and pleased even though I don't agree with what we are doing. Drinking the Kool-Aid my friend!!!

DON'T DRINK THE GRAPE KOIL-AID !!!!

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #554 on: June 10, 2014, 08:15:57 PM »

Congrats Ken...looks like when we get to 300, we achieve Associate Status!!! ;D

Yeah, and at 500 you'll achieve Keyholder status and be able to work open and close and count the drop.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 42