jswaykos

« Reply #495 on: June 10, 2014, 05:48:54 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
I suppose that if it all goes through I'll just stock up for the end times.  From there, I'll either deal cigars on the black market or enjoy what I have.  If I pace myself I won't have to turn to e-cigars for at least a decade.

They don't give a chit about our opinions they will do what they will do and that is likely to be Phucking us.  Stock up the humi's and smoke less is my best plan.
Same here.  At the absolute worst we'll get a heads up on when it'll take effect.  I'll go on a cigar shopping spree for the ages!!  But no matter what it's quite clear that we're staring at price increases and tax increases.  I'm not even THAT against the tax part of it as we're 'supposed' to be claiming it ourselves, anyway.  Really isn't fair if a local shop has to "charge more" for the same product as someone else does out of state, even though it's 'just' our tax obligation.  We're all about the bottom line, and a $3 tax is still $3 more than we want to spend, fair or not.

« Reply #496 on: June 10, 2014, 05:50:14 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
I suppose that if it all goes through I'll just stock up for the end times.  From there, I'll either deal cigars on the black market or enjoy what I have.  If I pace myself I won't have to turn to e-cigars for at least a decade.
Yeah I am confident I have an 8-10/yr supply right now...fuck the FDA!
So, since you are about 24, what are you gonna do when you turn 34?
Hey punk, GFY! :)  I turn 27 on the 23rd!

« Reply #497 on: June 10, 2014, 05:50:55 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
I suppose that if it all goes through I'll just stock up for the end times.  From there, I'll either deal cigars on the black market or enjoy what I have.  If I pace myself I won't have to turn to e-cigars for at least a decade.
Yeah I am confident I have an 8-10/yr supply right now...fuck the FDA!
I'm all set for a while too....still sent my comments in.
Agreed.  Same here.  Certainly don't WANT that sort of regulation, but if it DOES happen... you all know where to contact me.  Cigars for sale!
CabiWackys Cigars, how may I help you?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #498 on: June 10, 2014, 05:51:41 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
I suppose that if it all goes through I'll just stock up for the end times.  From there, I'll either deal cigars on the black market or enjoy what I have.  If I pace myself I won't have to turn to e-cigars for at least a decade.
Yeah I am confident I have an 8-10/yr supply right now...fuck the FDA!
So, since you are about 24, what are you gonna do when you turn 34?
Hey punk, GFY! :)  I turn 27 on the 23rd!
Oh, I was off by 3 years? That means nada when your my age! Oh, and GFY, too!

« Reply #499 on: June 10, 2014, 05:53:19 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
I suppose that if it all goes through I'll just stock up for the end times.  From there, I'll either deal cigars on the black market or enjoy what I have.  If I pace myself I won't have to turn to e-cigars for at least a decade.
Yeah I am confident I have an 8-10/yr supply right now...fuck the FDA!
So, since you are about 24, what are you gonna do when you turn 34?
Hey punk, GFY! :)  I turn 27 on the 23rd!
Oh, I was off by 3 years? That means nada when your my age! Oh, and GFY, too!
Dang good guess tho!  CG87 out, time to finish up some work and get in a cigar or 2 later.  Have a good night gents!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #500 on: June 10, 2014, 05:55:00 PM »

[...]
Shaun, I knew your age. '87, huh?

« Reply #501 on: June 10, 2014, 05:56:32 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
I suppose that if it all goes through I'll just stock up for the end times.  From there, I'll either deal cigars on the black market or enjoy what I have.  If I pace myself I won't have to turn to e-cigars for at least a decade.
Yeah I am confident I have an 8-10/yr supply right now...fuck the FDA!
I'm all set for a while too....still sent my comments in.
Agreed.  Same here.  Certainly don't WANT that sort of regulation, but if it DOES happen... you all know where to contact me.  Cigars for sale!
CabiWackys Cigars, how may I help you?

Yes CabiWackys this is the Revenuers and we want your Phucking money or your ass for those cigars you been selling.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #502 on: June 10, 2014, 05:57:11 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
I suppose that if it all goes through I'll just stock up for the end times.  From there, I'll either deal cigars on the black market or enjoy what I have.  If I pace myself I won't have to turn to e-cigars for at least a decade.
Yeah I am confident I have an 8-10/yr supply right now...fuck the FDA!
I'm all set for a while too....still sent my comments in.
Agreed.  Same here.  Certainly don't WANT that sort of regulation, but if it DOES happen... you all know where to contact me.  Cigars for sale!
CabiWackys Cigars, how may I help you?
Cash only.  Later, Shaun.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #503 on: June 10, 2014, 05:57:51 PM »

[...]

Woah woah woah... this is all just an "alleged" business.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #504 on: June 10, 2014, 06:03:21 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
I suppose that if it all goes through I'll just stock up for the end times.  From there, I'll either deal cigars on the black market or enjoy what I have.  If I pace myself I won't have to turn to e-cigars for at least a decade.
Yeah I am confident I have an 8-10/yr supply right now...fuck the FDA!
I'm all set for a while too....still sent my comments in.
Agreed.  Same here.  Certainly don't WANT that sort of regulation, but if it DOES happen... you all know where to contact me.  Cigars for sale!
CabiWackys Cigars, how may I help you?
Cash only.  Later, Shaun.
I sent e-mails to my senators and they both responded with a FUCK YOU! we're gonna save you from yourself weather you like it or not.

« Reply #505 on: June 10, 2014, 06:06:47 PM »

[...]

Probably outlaw cigar banters with it too.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #506 on: June 10, 2014, 06:08:04 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
I suppose that if it all goes through I'll just stock up for the end times.  From there, I'll either deal cigars on the black market or enjoy what I have.  If I pace myself I won't have to turn to e-cigars for at least a decade.
Yeah I am confident I have an 8-10/yr supply right now...fuck the FDA!
So, since you are about 24, what are you gonna do when you turn 34?
Hey punk, GFY! :)  I turn 27 on the 23rd!
Oh, I was off by 3 years? That means nada when your my age! Oh, and GFY, too!
LMAO.... Ken, We'll be long dead by the time he reaches our ages!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #507 on: June 10, 2014, 06:12:33 PM »

Thats all for me....have agood evenin' folks.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #508 on: June 10, 2014, 06:15:33 PM »

Thats all for me....have agood evenin' folks.
Bye DD
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #509 on: June 10, 2014, 06:19:20 PM »

Thats all for me....have agood evenin' folks.
Later, Dave.