« Reply #480 on: June 10, 2014, 05:25:37 PM »

Home now with a San Cristobal lit and a Splash of Vodka with sparkling water, oh hell can't remember it may be the other way around on the mix, to sip.

« Reply #481 on: June 10, 2014, 05:26:21 PM »

Afternoon Gentlemen beautiful 87 degree afternoon here.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #482 on: June 10, 2014, 05:26:40 PM »

Home now with a San Cristobal lit and a Splash of Vodka with sparkling water, oh hell can't remember it may be the other way around on the mix, to sip.
Just pour vodka until you feel like it's enough.  You'll know when to stop.  Evening, Dave.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #483 on: June 10, 2014, 05:29:00 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #484 on: June 10, 2014, 05:29:48 PM »

Afternoon Gentlemen beautiful 87 degree afternoon here.
Afternoon, Dave
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #485 on: June 10, 2014, 05:33:52 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
I suppose that if it all goes through I'll just stock up for the end times.  From there, I'll either deal cigars on the black market or enjoy what I have.  If I pace myself I won't have to turn to e-cigars for at least a decade.

« Reply #486 on: June 10, 2014, 05:42:17 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
I suppose that if it all goes through I'll just stock up for the end times.  From there, I'll either deal cigars on the black market or enjoy what I have.  If I pace myself I won't have to turn to e-cigars for at least a decade.
Yeah I am confident I have an 8-10/yr supply right now...fuck the FDA!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #487 on: June 10, 2014, 05:42:31 PM »

Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #488 on: June 10, 2014, 05:44:17 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
I suppose that if it all goes through I'll just stock up for the end times.  From there, I'll either deal cigars on the black market or enjoy what I have.  If I pace myself I won't have to turn to e-cigars for at least a decade.
Yeah I am confident I have an 8-10/yr supply right now...fuck the FDA!
I'm all set for a while too....still sent my comments in.

« Reply #489 on: June 10, 2014, 05:44:43 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
I suppose that if it all goes through I'll just stock up for the end times.  From there, I'll either deal cigars on the black market or enjoy what I have.  If I pace myself I won't have to turn to e-cigars for at least a decade.

They don't give a chit about our opinions they will do what they will do and that is likely to be Phucking us.  Stock up the humi's and smoke less is my best plan.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #490 on: June 10, 2014, 05:45:22 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
I suppose that if it all goes through I'll just stock up for the end times.  From there, I'll either deal cigars on the black market or enjoy what I have.  If I pace myself I won't have to turn to e-cigars for at least a decade.
Yeah I am confident I have an 8-10/yr supply right now...fuck the FDA!
So, since you are about 24, what are you gonna do when you turn 34?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #491 on: June 10, 2014, 05:46:07 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
I suppose that if it all goes through I'll just stock up for the end times.  From there, I'll either deal cigars on the black market or enjoy what I have.  If I pace myself I won't have to turn to e-cigars for at least a decade.
Yeah I am confident I have an 8-10/yr supply right now...fuck the FDA!
I'm all set for a while too....still sent my comments in.
Agreed.  Same here.  Certainly don't WANT that sort of regulation, but if it DOES happen... you all know where to contact me.  Cigars for sale!

« Reply #492 on: June 10, 2014, 05:46:24 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
I suppose that if it all goes through I'll just stock up for the end times.  From there, I'll either deal cigars on the black market or enjoy what I have.  If I pace myself I won't have to turn to e-cigars for at least a decade.
Yeah I am confident I have an 8-10/yr supply right now...fuck the FDA!
I'm all set for a while too....still sent my comments in.

Probably good for 5 years myself been overstocking for a while figuring online sales across state lines was a big red target.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #493 on: June 10, 2014, 05:47:28 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
I suppose that if it all goes through I'll just stock up for the end times.  From there, I'll either deal cigars on the black market or enjoy what I have.  If I pace myself I won't have to turn to e-cigars for at least a decade.
Yeah I am confident I have an 8-10/yr supply right now...fuck the FDA!
I'm all set for a while too....still sent my comments in.
Agreed.  Same here.  Certainly don't WANT that sort of regulation, but if it DOES happen... you all know where to contact me.  Cigars for sale!
;D
Logged

glassken

« Reply #494 on: June 10, 2014, 05:47:29 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?
Not a clue....here is the FDA proposal in it's entirety:http://goo.gl/xLrdfX
I suppose that if it all goes through I'll just stock up for the end times.  From there, I'll either deal cigars on the black market or enjoy what I have.  If I pace myself I won't have to turn to e-cigars for at least a decade.
Yeah I am confident I have an 8-10/yr supply right now...fuck the FDA!
I'm all set for a while too....still sent my comments in.
Agreed.  Same here.  Certainly don't WANT that sort of regulation, but if it DOES happen... you all know where to contact me.  Cigars for sale!
Maybe, grow and roll our own?