BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #465 on: June 10, 2014, 04:33:17 PM »

Nica Rusticas are back in stock at CI.  With the 20% off code, that comes out to $108 for a bundle of 25.

Also includes the 15 cigar Drew/JdN sampler, too.  3 Antano, Dark Corojo, Undercrown, MUWAT, and LVH Connies.

Not too shabby, imo.
\\\\I edited the post.....just went thru my account and I don't see any ordered. Coulda sworn I did tho. LOL. Hate to disparage him....gotten some good deals in the past.

That's a good deal with the extras.  Timmy will do 25/$100, but the extras are solid in that deal!
Fuckin' 'Timmeh' charged me $125......guess I got an email to write....

That fucker, tell him $100!
I remember when the V-Samplers were like $21 2 or 3 years ago at StogieBoys, he price matched and gave me free ship...bought like 5 of em :)

Dusty, WTF?

Oh, wait. I see it. Thank gawd for the dividers... lol.

« Reply #466 on: June 10, 2014, 04:33:23 PM »

Nica Rusticas are back in stock at CI.  With the 20% off code, that comes out to $108 for a bundle of 25.

Also includes the 15 cigar Drew/JdN sampler, too.  3 Antano, Dark Corojo, Undercrown, MUWAT, and LVH Connies.

Not too shabby, imo.
DAMN YOU, William.

C'mon Bret. You can't afford NOT to get them. That's like leaving money on the table.
If there was any money on the table, it'd be like leaving it on the table.  Now I have to figure out how to get some money on the table so I can not leave it there.

I hear Harley parts go for big money on eBay.
Yes, they do.  That's why I've got no money on the table.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #467 on: June 10, 2014, 04:34:29 PM »

Nica Rusticas are back in stock at CI.  With the 20% off code, that comes out to $108 for a bundle of 25.

Also includes the 15 cigar Drew/JdN sampler, too.  3 Antano, Dark Corojo, Undercrown, MUWAT, and LVH Connies.

Not too shabby, imo.
\\\\I edited the post.....just went thru my account and I don't see any ordered. Coulda sworn I did tho. LOL. Hate to disparage him....gotten some good deals in the past.

That's a good deal with the extras.  Timmy will do 25/$100, but the extras are solid in that deal!
Fuckin' 'Timmeh' charged me $125......guess I got an email to write....

That fucker, tell him $100!
I remember when the V-Samplers were like $21 2 or 3 years ago at StogieBoys, he price matched and gave me free ship...bought like 5 of em :)

Dusty, WTF?

Oh, wait. I see it. Thank gawd for the dividers... lol.
I fixed it!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #468 on: June 10, 2014, 04:38:36 PM »

Hey KC,

I'm sure both would work, but if you needed immediate response ( which I wouldn't expect from Tony ) his email probably gets forwarded to his phone. Therefore, alerting him via email notification. I'm sure he has a nice ring tone all picked out.-----BYS-----His ringtone is the theme song from the Godfather.  Otherwise known as "The Guinea's Gone with the Wind" in NJ.
HaHaHa! That was funny, KC!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #469 on: June 10, 2014, 04:42:08 PM »

[...]

Hey, Allright!

btw I almost put a {***} on a work email this morning. I have to be more careful on Tuesdays.

« Reply #470 on: June 10, 2014, 04:43:11 PM »

Hey KC,

I'm sure both would work, but if you needed immediate response ( which I wouldn't expect from Tony ) his email probably gets forwarded to his phone. Therefore, alerting him via email notification. I'm sure he has a nice ring tone all picked out.-----BYS-----His ringtone is the theme song from the Godfather.  Otherwise known as "The Guinea's Gone with the Wind" in NJ.
Parla pui piano, vene qui vecini mei... volar sentire y qui voi.....

« Reply #471 on: June 10, 2014, 04:45:34 PM »

take care boys, I'm out of here, smoke'em if you got'em!

« Reply #472 on: June 10, 2014, 04:50:05 PM »

take care boys, I'm out of here, smoke'em if you got'em!
See ya Flip!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #473 on: June 10, 2014, 05:07:14 PM »

Alrighty, fellers. Looks like that time. See ya tamale.

« Reply #474 on: June 10, 2014, 05:10:05 PM »

They are just attempting to create IDs on here.  Not sure why.  In one of the previous iterations of this site, which I never advertised to you all, I made it an open registration without any security questions, registration emails or anything like that.  Within 10 minutes there were over 100 subscribers. -----AFoC-----Which begs the question, what do we do if a troll like "atsushi/hanshammer/chestercopperpot" shows up?
I'm sure the All Powerful A can make them disappear pretty quickly.
I have no doubt that he can, being the Wizard of Hasbrouck Heights.  But what I was asking was do we notify Antnee with a pm or e-mail?
I hope it doesn't get to that because I really don't want to be the hall monitor.  I'd be curious to see what the "report to moderator" link does.  However, you can always call me.  Not everyone has that priveledge.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #475 on: June 10, 2014, 05:10:48 PM »

They are just attempting to create IDs on here.  Not sure why.  In one of the previous iterations of this site, which I never advertised to you all, I made it an open registration without any security questions, registration emails or anything like that.  Within 10 minutes there were over 100 subscribers. -----AFoC-----Which begs the question, what do we do if a troll like "atsushi/hanshammer/chestercopperpot" shows up?
I'm sure the All Powerful A can make them disappear pretty quickly.
I have no doubt that he can, being the Wizard of Hasbrouck Heights.  But what I was asking was do we notify Antnee with a pm or e-mail?
I hope it doesn't get to that because I really don't want to be the hall monitor.  I'd be curious to see what the "report to moderator" link does.  However, you can always call me.  Not everyone has that priveledge.
I just reported Steve to you.

« Reply #476 on: June 10, 2014, 05:11:03 PM »

Alrighty, fellers. Looks like that time. See ya tamale.
..and I'm right behind Steve and Flip.  I'm hoping to go sneak a cigar in before I get home.  See yuz.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #477 on: June 10, 2014, 05:15:12 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #478 on: June 10, 2014, 05:15:36 PM »

Alrighty, fellers. Looks like that time. See ya tamale.
..and I'm right behind Steve and Flip.  I'm hoping to go sneak a cigar in before I get home.  See yuz.
See ya, Tony
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #479 on: June 10, 2014, 05:20:38 PM »

If you haven't already....this might be a good thing to do. Unless you want to pay a minimum of $10 a cigar.
http://www.cigar.com/legislation/index.asp
How will pipe tobacco be regulated in all of this?