« Reply #420 on: June 10, 2014, 03:40:20 PM »

About to go to sleep at my desk so to hell with it I am heading toward the house about 3:00.   Until then will use the time to decide what to smoke when I get home.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #421 on: June 10, 2014, 03:46:32 PM »

They are just attempting to create IDs on here.  Not sure why.  In one of the previous iterations of this site, which I never advertised to you all, I made it an open registration without any security questions, registration emails or anything like that.  Within 10 minutes there were over 100 subscribers. -----AFoC-----Which begs the question, what do we do if a troll like "atsushi/hanshammer/chestercopperpot" shows up?
We bully him, duh.

And call him all sorts of uncensored names.  Then delete his posts.  But leave our insults.  It'll be grand.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #422 on: June 10, 2014, 03:47:38 PM »

I'm out, have a good evening men, see you guys tomorrow for Ballwash Wednesday
I wash mine on Saturday. Later Scott.

« Reply #423 on: June 10, 2014, 03:47:55 PM »

I'm out, have a good evening men, see you guys tomorrow for Ballwash Wednesday
And we get to find out if Fishy does it at home or if he has to go to the golf course.

« Reply #424 on: June 10, 2014, 03:48:50 PM »

They are just attempting to create IDs on here.  Not sure why.  In one of the previous iterations of this site, which I never advertised to you all, I made it an open registration without any security questions, registration emails or anything like that.  Within 10 minutes there were over 100 subscribers. -----AFoC-----Which begs the question, what do we do if a troll like "atsushi/hanshammer/chestercopperpot" shows up?
I'm sure the All Powerful A can make them disappear pretty quickly.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #425 on: June 10, 2014, 03:49:44 PM »

I'm out, have a good evening men, see you guys tomorrow for Ballwash Wednesday

See ya, Scott.

« Reply #426 on: June 10, 2014, 03:51:26 PM »

They are just attempting to create IDs on here.  Not sure why.  In one of the previous iterations of this site, which I never advertised to you all, I made it an open registration without any security questions, registration emails or anything like that.  Within 10 minutes there were over 100 subscribers. -----AFoC-----Which begs the question, what do we do if a troll like "atsushi/hanshammer/chestercopperpot" shows up?
we will give him an account without spell check, and the use of all 5 vowels.  It will be a slightly irregular account.

« Reply #427 on: June 10, 2014, 03:54:49 PM »

They are just attempting to create IDs on here.  Not sure why.  In one of the previous iterations of this site, which I never advertised to you all, I made it an open registration without any security questions, registration emails or anything like that.  Within 10 minutes there were over 100 subscribers. -----AFoC-----Which begs the question, what do we do if a troll like "atsushi/hanshammer/chestercopperpot" shows up?
we will give him an account without spell check, and the use of all 5 vowels.  It will be a slightly irregular account.

Make him spend a week at the camp with Dean and the Inlaws.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #428 on: June 10, 2014, 03:57:36 PM »

They are just attempting to create IDs on here.  Not sure why.  In one of the previous iterations of this site, which I never advertised to you all, I made it an open registration without any security questions, registration emails or anything like that.  Within 10 minutes there were over 100 subscribers. -----AFoC-----Which begs the question, what do we do if a troll like "atsushi/hanshammer/chestercopperpot" shows up?
I'm sure the All Powerful A can make them disappear pretty quickly.
hopefully he can block their IP addresses,  something CI seemed unable to do.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #429 on: June 10, 2014, 03:57:45 PM »

They are just attempting to create IDs on here.  Not sure why.  In one of the previous iterations of this site, which I never advertised to you all, I made it an open registration without any security questions, registration emails or anything like that.  Within 10 minutes there were over 100 subscribers. -----AFoC-----Which begs the question, what do we do if a troll like "atsushi/hanshammer/chestercopperpot" shows up?
I'm sure the All Powerful A can make them disappear pretty quickly.
I have no doubt that he can, being the Wizard of Hasbrouck Heights.  But what I was asking was do we notify Antnee with a pm or e-mail?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #430 on: June 10, 2014, 03:59:15 PM »

They are just attempting to create IDs on here.  Not sure why.  In one of the previous iterations of this site, which I never advertised to you all, I made it an open registration without any security questions, registration emails or anything like that.  Within 10 minutes there were over 100 subscribers. -----AFoC-----Which begs the question, what do we do if a troll like "atsushi/hanshammer/chestercopperpot" shows up?
I'm sure the All Powerful A can make them disappear pretty quickly.
hopefully he can block their IP addresses,  something CI seemed unable to do.
Unwilling to do, more likely.  It was pretty clear that they didn't care much about the banter.

« Reply #431 on: June 10, 2014, 04:01:57 PM »

They are just attempting to create IDs on here.  Not sure why.  In one of the previous iterations of this site, which I never advertised to you all, I made it an open registration without any security questions, registration emails or anything like that.  Within 10 minutes there were over 100 subscribers. -----AFoC-----Which begs the question, what do we do if a troll like "atsushi/hanshammer/chestercopperpot" shows up?
I'm sure the All Powerful A can make them disappear pretty quickly.
hopefully he can block their IP addresses,  something CI seemed unable to do.
Unwilling to do, more likely.  It was pretty clear that they didn't care much about the banter.

Unless you mentioned Famous Cigars on there or accused SteveR of putting up some crap so he could take lunch and a nap around noon time  then they got their panties all in a wad.

« Reply #432 on: June 10, 2014, 04:02:10 PM »

They are just attempting to create IDs on here.  Not sure why.  In one of the previous iterations of this site, which I never advertised to you all, I made it an open registration without any security questions, registration emails or anything like that.  Within 10 minutes there were over 100 subscribers. -----AFoC-----Which begs the question, what do we do if a troll like "atsushi/hanshammer/chestercopperpot" shows up?
I'm sure the All Powerful A can make them disappear pretty quickly.
I have no doubt that he can, being the Wizard of Hasbrouck Heights.  But what I was asking was do we notify Antnee with a pm or e-mail?
We could use a code phrase, like GFY...but there might be a lot of false-positives...

« Reply #433 on: June 10, 2014, 04:02:48 PM »

I going to the house be back by later from the patio.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #434 on: June 10, 2014, 04:04:26 PM »

I'm out, have a good evening men, see you guys tomorrow for Ballwash Wednesday
I wash mine on Saturday. Later Scott.

Every Saturday, whether they need it or not.