« Reply #405 on: June 10, 2014, 03:27:55 PM »

What's up post whores?
Afternoon Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
Nice to see you on during the day, KC.  Got stuck on a production problem since before 9:AM.  In the end, the issue had to do with some idiot fat fingering a script he wrote and implemented over a month ago... AND NO ONE FUCKING NOTICED UNTIL TODAY?!?!  By the way, it wasn't my fat fingers, so fuck you, Scott.
We promoted a bug this Sat night too, crippled us the past 2 days...ugh...fucking idiots!

« Reply #406 on: June 10, 2014, 03:29:41 PM »

What's up post whores?
Just the normal things....talking about parenting and Littlefish freeballin'
Freeballin' is one of my favorite Tom Petty songs.
LMAO! Howdy Tony....and what are the spambots doing?
They are just attempting to create IDs on here.  Not sure why.  In one of the previous iterations of this site, which I never advertised to you all, I made it an open registration without any security questions, registration emails or anything like that.  Within 10 minutes there were over 100 subscribers.

« Reply #407 on: June 10, 2014, 03:30:57 PM »

did you guys see the CALENDARtab next to members, is that new, or has it been there all along?
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #408 on: June 10, 2014, 03:31:35 PM »

What's up post whores?
Afternoon Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
Nice to see you on during the day, KC.  Got stuck on a production problem since before 9:AM.  In the end, the issue had to do with some idiot fat fingering a script he wrote and implemented over a month ago... AND NO ONE FUCKING NOTICED UNTIL TODAY?!?!  By the way, it wasn't my fat fingers, so fuck you, Scott.
2nd round of T storms rolling in now.  I've always been on during the day shift.  I usually just lurk though.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #409 on: June 10, 2014, 03:31:36 PM »

What's up post whores?
Just the normal things....talking about parenting and Littlefish freeballin'
Freeballin' is one of my favorite Tom Petty songs.
LMAO! Howdy Tony....and what are the spambots doing?
They are just attempting to create IDs on here.  Not sure why.  In one of the previous iterations of this site, which I never advertised to you all, I made it an open registration without any security questions, registration emails or anything like that.  Within 10 minutes there were over 100 subscribers.
I see.....well we can't fuckin' have that now can we?
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #410 on: June 10, 2014, 03:34:01 PM »

How can I ship a bottle of booze, usps will not take it?
Don't tell them it's booze...I have shipped booze with them before, just say it's a liquid and that's it
they ask if it's flammable and I ain't fuckin with the post office, they got Capone
Just about anything's flammable if you put fire on it.
You know what burns my ass?
A flame about 3 feet high.

« Reply #411 on: June 10, 2014, 03:34:05 PM »

What's up post whores?
Afternoon Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
Nice to see you on during the day, KC.  Got stuck on a production problem since before 9:AM.  In the end, the issue had to do with some idiot fat fingering a script he wrote and implemented over a month ago... AND NO ONE FUCKING NOTICED UNTIL TODAY?!?!  By the way, it wasn't my fat fingers, so fuck you, Scott.
Fair enough but I can certainly see where you'd be a big part of a production problem

« Reply #412 on: June 10, 2014, 03:34:07 PM »

did you guys see the CALENDARtab next to members, is that new, or has it been there all along?
It was always there but you all weren't able to post anything in there.  Now you can.  Unfortunately it isn't intuitive and I will eventually get around to putting up some instructions under the "help" tab.  Also, the tab at the bottom that says, "link to calendar" doesn't work and I will remove that.

« Reply #413 on: June 10, 2014, 03:35:38 PM »

What's up post whores?
Afternoon Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
Nice to see you on during the day, KC.  Got stuck on a production problem since before 9:AM.  In the end, the issue had to do with some idiot fat fingering a script he wrote and implemented over a month ago... AND NO ONE FUCKING NOTICED UNTIL TODAY?!?!  By the way, it wasn't my fat fingers, so fuck you, Scott.
Fair enough but I can certainly see where you'd be a big part of a production problem
My issues are more centered around re-production.  And with that, I'm off to a final meeting of the day.  Be back later.

« Reply #414 on: June 10, 2014, 03:35:56 PM »

I'm out, have a good evening men, see you guys tomorrow for Ballwash Wednesday
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #415 on: June 10, 2014, 03:35:59 PM »

What's up post whores?
Afternoon Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
Nice to see you on during the day, KC.  Got stuck on a production problem since before 9:AM.  In the end, the issue had to do with some idiot fat fingering a script he wrote and implemented over a month ago... AND NO ONE FUCKING NOTICED UNTIL TODAY?!?!  By the way, it wasn't my fat fingers, so fuck you, Scott.
Fair enough but I can certainly see where you'd be a big part of a production problem
He's a big part of anything he does.

« Reply #416 on: June 10, 2014, 03:36:27 PM »

What's up post whores?
Just the normal things....talking about parenting and Littlefish freeballin'
Freeballin' is one of my favorite Tom Petty songs.
LMAO! Howdy Tony....and what are the spambots doing?
They are just attempting to create IDs on here.  Not sure why.  In one of the previous iterations of this site, which I never advertised to you all, I made it an open registration without any security questions, registration emails or anything like that.  Within 10 minutes there were over 100 subscribers.
I see.....well we can't fuckin' have that now can we?
No, not unless you really want to make money from home, over the internet with beautiful Russian mail order brides, who are also mystery shoppers, who want to sell you prescription drugs, while they video chat with you, that is.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #417 on: June 10, 2014, 03:36:34 PM »

I'm out, have a good evening men, see you guys tomorrow for Ballwash Wednesday
LMAO!  Not really sure why, but I did.  Later, Scott.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #418 on: June 10, 2014, 03:38:00 PM »

They are just attempting to create IDs on here.  Not sure why.  In one of the previous iterations of this site, which I never advertised to you all, I made it an open registration without any security questions, registration emails or anything like that.  Within 10 minutes there were over 100 subscribers. -----AFoC-----Which begs the question, what do we do if a troll like "atsushi/hanshammer/chestercopperpot" shows up?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #419 on: June 10, 2014, 03:39:02 PM »

They are just attempting to create IDs on here.  Not sure why.  In one of the previous iterations of this site, which I never advertised to you all, I made it an open registration without any security questions, registration emails or anything like that.  Within 10 minutes there were over 100 subscribers. -----AFoC-----Which begs the question, what do we do if a troll like "atsushi/hanshammer/chestercopperpot" shows up?
We bully him, duh.