jswaykos

« Reply #375 on: June 10, 2014, 02:39:30 PM »

I bet this kid gets bullied:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xfgw17xHhY
Holy shit, can you imagine he was cocky going in?
--- Right?!  I KNOW IT!! I KNOW IT!!!

« Reply #376 on: June 10, 2014, 02:40:51 PM »

What's up post whores?

« Reply #377 on: June 10, 2014, 02:41:32 PM »

Hazzuh!

Later, Dave.
+1
Speaking of bullying....I'm glad Flip is confident to proclaim his Gurkhaness publicly.  Don't mess with a guy willing to do that!...lol
yeah, I went back to add that in, haven't had one in awhile, been on a San Lontano kick.

« Reply #378 on: June 10, 2014, 02:43:04 PM »

What's up post whores?
what are you doing here? shouldn't you be trolling other sites for new prosective non-founding members?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #379 on: June 10, 2014, 02:44:22 PM »

What's up post whores?
Just another day in paradise.  Afternoon, Tony.

« Reply #380 on: June 10, 2014, 02:47:27 PM »

I bet this kid gets bullied:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xfgw17xHhY
Holy shit, can you imagine he was cocky going in?
--- Right?!  I KNOW IT!! I KNOW IT!!!
And blew the first letter! Poor kid, probably ruined his year

« Reply #381 on: June 10, 2014, 02:48:52 PM »

What's up post whores?
Just the normal things....talking about parenting and Littlefish freeballin'

« Reply #382 on: June 10, 2014, 02:50:02 PM »

Yea, and you probably drink and smoke in front of them as well...scarred for life, they don't stand a chance...seek counseling now.
Yeah, I'm a real hardass.  I let them shoot my guns, and have swordfights with real swords.  And I make them endure cold, wet weekends on mountain trails and sailboats, and do chores, and earn their own money.  And if their grades drop below A's and B's they have to endure long, loud lectures from me and do physical labor.  And if they sass their mama they get a quick demonstration that dad studied various martial arts. I'm a hardass.

Funny though, everybody tells me I have terrific sons.  Polite, they say.  Generous.  Humble.  Take the initiative.  Smart.  Look out for others.  So they're surviving despite my manifold incompetence.
or because of it!  I remember when my 30 year oldss were 25 years younger, I was shopping with them in a supermarket.  They started to act up, i quietly counted "one,     two..." and they stopped fooling around and sat still in the shopping cart.  Another parent came up to me, and asked how did I get them to behave on a quiet One, two?  I told her if you get to three, you have to spank them.
What a fucking concept!  Do you mean you didn't reason with them and explain that they should not be acting like that because it wasn't nice?
I seemed to remember my dad had the end post from a lawn croquet game sitting on the china cabinet ledge, next to the dining room table by his seat. it had the eight or six colors from the game painted in rings on it.  basically a 2 to 3 foot broom handle.  if you were acting up at the dinner table, he would ask if we wanted to pick a color.  We never actually got hit with it.  My father didn't have to count, he had "the look"
Sounds harsh. Did he threaten to insert it to a certain color to start things off? "You've already got green flip, want to go for blue?"

« Reply #383 on: June 10, 2014, 02:50:54 PM »

What's up post whores?
Just the normal things....talking about parenting and Littlefish freeballin'
Don't knock it, it's quite liberating

« Reply #384 on: June 10, 2014, 02:52:59 PM »

What's up post whores?
what are you doing here? shouldn't you be trolling other sites for new prosective non-founding members?
Cleaning up the member list.  Damn spambots.

« Reply #385 on: June 10, 2014, 02:53:06 PM »

[...]

Tell us about YOUR childhood fishy....it's not always about insertion for the rest of us....

« Reply #386 on: June 10, 2014, 02:53:42 PM »

What's up post whores?
Just another day in paradise.  Afternoon, Tony.
Good to see you, Joe.  Whiskey even last night?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #387 on: June 10, 2014, 02:54:01 PM »

I bet this kid gets bullied:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xfgw17xHhY
Holy shit, can you imagine he was cocky going in?
--- Right?!  I KNOW IT!! I KNOW IT!!!
And blew the first letter! Poor kid, probably ruined his year
I hate the bell at the end of it, makes it sound like he got it right.

WHAT?!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #388 on: June 10, 2014, 02:54:15 PM »

What's up post whores?
Just another day in paradise.  Afternoon, Tony.
Good to see you, Joe.  Whiskey even last night?
It's tonight and I probably won't make it.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #389 on: June 10, 2014, 02:55:06 PM »

What's up post whores?
Just the normal things....talking about parenting and Littlefish freeballin'
Don't knock it, it's quite liberating
I forgot clean boxer-briefs for after the gym the other day.