CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 42

Author Topic: 6/10/2014  (Read 119141 times)

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #360 on: June 10, 2014, 02:23:35 PM »

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #361 on: June 10, 2014, 02:24:48 PM »

I bet this kid gets bullied:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xfgw17xHhY

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #362 on: June 10, 2014, 02:25:08 PM »

okay, I have a single Legado de Pepin toro yelling at me saying "smoke me". no sense not listening.
Not like it's the warden yelling! that we learn to tune out. but a cigar gently calling, that is some siren song....

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #363 on: June 10, 2014, 02:27:49 PM »

Workaference.  I'll shut up for a while.

Send me $5 PayPal or I'll kick your ass.  Fucking new guy skinny little bitch.
See if I ever defend YOU from bullies again.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #364 on: June 10, 2014, 02:30:01 PM »

How can I ship a bottle of booze, usps will not take it?
  Why did you tell them what was in the box?  Pack it well, and tell
them it's very fragile, yeah say it's a lamp, or lamp parts, you can make a lamp
from an empty bottle.  It's just not empty yet.  ::)
Yea, I had a Boone's Farm bottle that I turned into a lamp with one of those "dancing bulbs" (to go along with the black light, strobe....

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #365 on: June 10, 2014, 02:30:22 PM »

Yea, and you probably drink and smoke in front of them as well...scarred for life, they don't stand a chance...seek counseling now.
Yeah, I'm a real hardass.  I let them shoot my guns, and have swordfights with real swords.  And I make them endure cold, wet weekends on mountain trails and sailboats, and do chores, and earn their own money.  And if their grades drop below A's and B's they have to endure long, loud lectures from me and do physical labor.  And if they sass their mama they get a quick demonstration that dad studied various martial arts. I'm a hardass.

Funny though, everybody tells me I have terrific sons.  Polite, they say.  Generous.  Humble.  Take the initiative.  Smart.  Look out for others.  So they're surviving despite my manifold incompetence.
or because of it!  I remember when my 30 year oldss were 25 years younger, I was shopping with them in a supermarket.  They started to act up, i quietly counted "one,     two..." and they stopped fooling around and sat still in the shopping cart.  Another parent came up to me, and asked how did I get them to behave on a quiet One, two?  I told her if you get to three, you have to spank them. 

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #367 on: June 10, 2014, 02:33:32 PM »

Yea, and you probably drink and smoke in front of them as well...scarred for life, they don't stand a chance...seek counseling now.
Yeah, I'm a real hardass.  I let them shoot my guns, and have swordfights with real swords.  And I make them endure cold, wet weekends on mountain trails and sailboats, and do chores, and earn their own money.  And if their grades drop below A's and B's they have to endure long, loud lectures from me and do physical labor.  And if they sass their mama they get a quick demonstration that dad studied various martial arts. I'm a hardass.

Funny though, everybody tells me I have terrific sons.  Polite, they say.  Generous.  Humble.  Take the initiative.  Smart.  Look out for others.  So they're surviving despite my manifold incompetence.
or because of it!  I remember when my 30 year oldss were 25 years younger, I was shopping with them in a supermarket.  They started to act up, i quietly counted "one,     two..." and they stopped fooling around and sat still in the shopping cart.  Another parent came up to me, and asked how did I get them to behave on a quiet One, two?  I told her if you get to three, you have to spank them.
What a fucking concept!  Do you mean you didn't reason with them and explain that they should not be acting like that because it wasn't nice?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #368 on: June 10, 2014, 02:34:07 PM »

them it's very fragile, yeah say it's a lamp, or lamp parts, you can make a lamp
Yea, I had a Boone's Farm bottle that I turned into a lamp with one of those "dancing bulbs" (to go along with the black light, strobe....
royal salute, or some fancy booze bottle, but boones farm?  Dave, Dave, Dave what can I say, you disappoint me!

dwgbryant

« Reply #369 on: June 10, 2014, 02:34:19 PM »

heading out for golf league guys.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #370 on: June 10, 2014, 02:35:06 PM »

Hazzuh!

Later, Dave.
+1
Speaking of bullying....I'm glad Flip is confident to proclaim his Gurkhaness publicly.  Don't mess with a guy willing to do that!...lol

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #371 on: June 10, 2014, 02:36:10 PM »

Spanking... That's abuse! Child services are on the way to take your kids. Oh, wait. That's today. Somehow that was fine 25years ago.

[sarcasm alert]

sfish

« Reply #372 on: June 10, 2014, 02:36:42 PM »

I bet this kid gets bullied:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xfgw17xHhY
Holy shit, can you imagine he was cocky going in?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #373 on: June 10, 2014, 02:38:31 PM »

royal salute, or some fancy booze bottle, but boones farm?  Dave, Dave, Dave what can I say, you disappoint me!
Yup, Boone's Farm Apple....I was 16, what can I say?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #374 on: June 10, 2014, 02:39:01 PM »

What a fucking concept!  Do you mean you didn't reason with them and explain that they should not be acting like that because it wasn't nice?
I seemed to remember my dad had the end post from a lawn croquet game sitting on the china cabinet ledge, next to the dining room table by his seat. it had the eight or six colors from the game painted in rings on it.  basically a 2 to 3 foot broom handle.  if you were acting up at the dinner table, he would ask if we wanted to pick a color.  We never actually got hit with it.  My father didn't have to count, he had "the look"
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 42