LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #300 on: June 10, 2014, 12:48:10 PM »

Dang, 18 comes quick over here, and never on the CI banter. Good morning, lawn has been mowed and sprayed. Could be cigar time.
What is this banter is speak about? I'm afraid I have forgotten it.
id like to do a CI post free Wednesday. It would be interesting to see no posts on that banter, but Chip will fill two pages by himself.
I will stop when I hit 30,000 over there.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #301 on: June 10, 2014, 12:51:25 PM »

Dang, 18 comes quick over here, and never on the CI banter. Good morning, lawn has been mowed and sprayed. Could be cigar time.
What is this banter is speak about? I'm afraid I have forgotten it.
id like to do a CI post free Wednesday. It would be interesting to see no posts on that banter, but Chip will fill two pages by himself.
I will stop when I hit 30,000 over there.
got to respect a man with goals in life. Post on Chip
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #302 on: June 10, 2014, 12:51:26 PM »

True. Bulling was/is always there though. Things were just handled differently back before you could get e-blasted on social media. So, now 'everybody' knows about it... in just a few keystrokes. Truth, or not.

This is a difficult age for some to balance. Meaning, finding out who you are vs. not drawing too much attention to yourself and worrying what others think.

Me... I didn't give a shit what 'those' kids thought. Not much has changed I suppose. heh.
I'm glad there are so many idiots in this world to serve as a bad example for my kids.  Social media sites had such promise and there are certainly benefits to them.  I can't completely bash them on what is essentially a social media site here!  But the good brings bad - over exposure, comparing yourself to false fronts from others, etc.  People just need to learn to separate their 'online' world with their 'real' world.  They really should not cross over much.  I can't stand seeing constant updates from people on Facebook.  I have MOST people blocked, so I just see whatever local interest groups I'm involved with since Facebook serves as more of a 'mass email' source than anything else.

IMO, with all due respect, etc.

As for me, I just worry about my own shit.  If other people want to destroy their lives, more power to them.

Don't get me wrong. Blaming social media would be like blaming a gun for the crime.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #303 on: June 10, 2014, 12:53:53 PM »

Dang, 18 comes quick over here, and never on the CI banter. Good morning, lawn has been mowed and sprayed. Could be cigar time.
What is this banter is speak about? I'm afraid I have forgotten it.
id like to do a CI post free Wednesday. It would be interesting to see no posts on that banter, but Chip will fill two pages by himself.
Yeah, I don't get why he's posting to nobody over there...
Just checked the old girl still has a few posts this morning from a few stopping by.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #304 on: June 10, 2014, 12:54:02 PM »

Bootleg Cuban Cohiba going here. It's actually good. Made in a Cuban home with whatever scraps they can take out of the government factory's.

« Reply #305 on: June 10, 2014, 12:59:32 PM »

heading into meeting, if you hear me snoring, throw a brick! :)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #306 on: June 10, 2014, 01:00:08 PM »

look, the sun came out. sweet. I can add to my tan.
Your avi needs a touch up herself.

better?

« Reply #307 on: June 10, 2014, 01:02:54 PM »

look, the sun came out. sweet. I can add to my tan.
Your avi needs a touch up herself.

better?
Bigger...me likey
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #308 on: June 10, 2014, 01:05:00 PM »

heading into meeting, if you hear me snoring, throw a brick! :)
make it a great meeting. I'm trying to more positive myself, but I'll keep a brick handy.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #309 on: June 10, 2014, 01:06:54 PM »

How can I ship a bottle of booze, usps will not take it?

« Reply #310 on: June 10, 2014, 01:07:36 PM »

How can I ship a bottle of booze, usps will not take it?
Don't tell them it's booze...I have shipped booze with them before, just say it's a liquid and that's it
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #311 on: June 10, 2014, 01:09:28 PM »

How can I ship a bottle of booze, usps will not take it?
Don't tell them it's booze...I have shipped booze with them before, just say it's a liquid and that's it
they ask if it's flammable and I ain't fuckin with the post office, they got Capone

« Reply #312 on: June 10, 2014, 01:10:24 PM »

Dang, 18 comes quick over here, and never on the CI banter. Good morning, lawn has been mowed and sprayed. Could be cigar time.
What is this banter is speak about? I'm afraid I have forgotten it.
id like to do a CI post free Wednesday. It would be interesting to see no posts on that banter, but Chip will fill two pages by himself.
Yeah, I don't get why he's posting to nobody over there...
Tradition and obligation.

« Reply #313 on: June 10, 2014, 01:11:06 PM »

How can I ship a bottle of booze, usps will not take it?
Don't tell them it's booze...I have shipped booze with them before, just say it's a liquid and that's it
they ask if it's flammable and I ain't fuckin with the post office, they got Capone
Fuck USPS...hate em.  Are cigar packages flammable? "technically"...
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #314 on: June 10, 2014, 01:11:28 PM »

How can I ship a bottle of booze, usps will not take it?
Don't tell them it's booze...I have shipped booze with them before, just say it's a liquid and that's it
Nailed it.  Although I'd go with UPS or FedEx for this. Don't ask, don't tell.  If for some reason they DO ask, just say it's olive oil or something.  The employee at the store doesn't actually give a shit.  If you're paranoid about the 'slushing' of the liquid, get a box of mac & cheese or something, and the rattling will cover it up.