Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #285 on: June 10, 2014, 12:34:04 PM »

Another school shooting, this time in OR. Sheesh. At least no deaths reported yet.

Christ, can't kids just kick the shit out of each other and be done with like I use to do in my day?

That's what I was thinking.

Whatever happened to fist fights? A couple swings, roll around in the dirt a couple minutes and end up with a black eye or a bloody lip. OVER!
Probably get in more trouble at school for that these days.  Amazed at how people are no longer allowed to resolve conflicts on their own.  Not that everything is best solved with physical confrontation - most isn't after childhood - but sometimes someone just need a good ol' fashioned ass kicking.
its the end of the world as we know it. The NWO is here, enjoy!

« Reply #286 on: June 10, 2014, 12:34:05 PM »

Another school shooting, this time in OR. Sheesh. At least no deaths reported yet.

Christ, can't kids just kick the shit out of each other and be done with like I use to do in my day?

That's what I was thinking.

Whatever happened to fist fights? A couple swings, roll around in the dirt a couple minutes and end up with a black eye or a bloody lip. OVER!
Probably get in more trouble at school for that these days.  Amazed at how people are no longer allowed to resolve conflicts on their own.  Not that everything is best solved with physical confrontation - most isn't after childhood - but sometimes someone just need a good ol' fashioned ass kicking.
Our "modern" society - and especially the public school system - teaches people to be victims.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #287 on: June 10, 2014, 12:34:08 PM »

Dang, 18 comes quick over here, and never on the CI banter. Good morning, lawn has been mowed and sprayed. Could be cigar time.
What is this banter is speak about? I'm afraid I have forgotten it.
id like to do a CI post free Wednesday. It would be interesting to see no posts on that banter, but Chip will fill two pages by himself.
Yeah, I don't get why he's posting to nobody over there...

« Reply #288 on: June 10, 2014, 12:34:50 PM »

Dang, 18 comes quick over here, and never on the CI banter. Good morning, lawn has been mowed and sprayed. Could be cigar time.
18 comes quick everywhere, if I remember it correctly.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #289 on: June 10, 2014, 12:35:36 PM »

Dang, 18 comes quick over here, and never on the CI banter. Good morning, lawn has been mowed and sprayed. Could be cigar time.
What is this banter is speak about? I'm afraid I have forgotten it.
id like to do a CI post free Wednesday. It would be interesting to see no posts on that banter, but Chip will fill two pages by himself.
Yeah, I don't get why he's posting to nobody over there...
old habits are hard to break.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #290 on: June 10, 2014, 12:35:37 PM »

18

I have 6, my settings are 50/page.

Indeed.  Got a whiles to get to 18.

« Reply #291 on: June 10, 2014, 12:36:21 PM »

Another school shooting, this time in OR. Sheesh. At least no deaths reported yet.

Christ, can't kids just kick the shit out of each other and be done with like I use to do in my day?

That's what I was thinking.

Whatever happened to fist fights? A couple swings, roll around in the dirt a couple minutes and end up with a black eye or a bloody lip. OVER!
Probably get in more trouble at school for that these days.  Amazed at how people are no longer allowed to resolve conflicts on their own.  Not that everything is best solved with physical confrontation - most isn't after childhood - but sometimes someone just need a good ol' fashioned ass kicking.
its the end of the world as we know it. The NWO is here, enjoy!
Eh, it's new about every 20 minutes.  Meet the new Order, same as the old Order.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #292 on: June 10, 2014, 12:37:54 PM »

Dang, 18 comes quick over here, and never on the CI banter. Good morning, lawn has been mowed and sprayed. Could be cigar time.
18 comes quick everywhere, if I remember it correctly.
/// 18, I was out of high school, going to Miami Dade CC, valet parking at sea coast towers and smoking lots of weed. 18!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #293 on: June 10, 2014, 12:38:30 PM »

Another school shooting, this time in OR. Sheesh. At least no deaths reported yet.

Christ, can't kids just kick the shit out of each other and be done with like I use to do in my day?

That's what I was thinking.

Whatever happened to fist fights? A couple swings, roll around in the dirt a couple minutes and end up with a black eye or a bloody lip. OVER!
Probably get in more trouble at school for that these days.  Amazed at how people are no longer allowed to resolve conflicts on their own.  Not that everything is best solved with physical confrontation - most isn't after childhood - but sometimes someone just need a good ol' fashioned ass kicking.

True. Bulling was/is always there though. Things were just handled differently back before you could get e-blasted on social media. So, now 'everybody' knows about it... in just a few keystrokes. Truth, or not.

This is a difficult age for some to balance. Meaning, finding out who you are vs. not drawing too much attention to yourself and worrying what others think.

Me... I didn't give a shit what 'those' kids thought. Not much has changed I suppose. heh.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #294 on: June 10, 2014, 12:38:55 PM »

Another school shooting, this time in OR. Sheesh. At least no deaths reported yet.

Christ, can't kids just kick the shit out of each other and be done with like I use to do in my day?

That's what I was thinking.

Whatever happened to fist fights? A couple swings, roll around in the dirt a couple minutes and end up with a black eye or a bloody lip. OVER!
Probably get in more trouble at school for that these days.  Amazed at how people are no longer allowed to resolve conflicts on their own.  Not that everything is best solved with physical confrontation - most isn't after childhood - but sometimes someone just need a good ol' fashioned ass kicking.
its the end of the world as we know it. The NWO is here, enjoy!
Eh, it's new about every 20 minutes.  Meet the new Order, same as the old Order.
but we will be fooled again.

« Reply #295 on: June 10, 2014, 12:38:56 PM »

Another school shooting, this time in OR. Sheesh. At least no deaths reported yet.

Christ, can't kids just kick the shit out of each other and be done with like I use to do in my day?

That's what I was thinking.

Whatever happened to fist fights? A couple swings, roll around in the dirt a couple minutes and end up with a black eye or a bloody lip. OVER!
Probably get in more trouble at school for that these days.  Amazed at how people are no longer allowed to resolve conflicts on their own.  Not that everything is best solved with physical confrontation - most isn't after childhood - but sometimes someone just need a good ol' fashioned ass kicking.
its the end of the world as we know it. The NWO is here, enjoy!
Eh, it's new about every 20 minutes.  Meet the new Order, same as the old Order.
the Who, Who's Next?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #296 on: June 10, 2014, 12:40:12 PM »

Dang, 18 comes quick over here, and never on the CI banter. Good morning, lawn has been mowed and sprayed. Could be cigar time.
18 comes quick everywhere, if I remember it correctly.

lol. Rim shot... wait
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #297 on: June 10, 2014, 12:40:17 PM »

look, the sun came out. sweet. I can add to my tan.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #298 on: June 10, 2014, 12:43:01 PM »

[...]

I'm glad there are so many idiots in this world to serve as a bad example for my kids.  Social media sites had such promise and there are certainly benefits to them.  I can't completely bash them on what is essentially a social media site here!  But the good brings bad - over exposure, comparing yourself to false fronts from others, etc.  People just need to learn to separate their 'online' world with their 'real' world.  They really should not cross over much.  I can't stand seeing constant updates from people on Facebook.  I have MOST people blocked, so I just see whatever local interest groups I'm involved with since Facebook serves as more of a 'mass email' source than anything else.

IMO, with all due respect, etc.

As for me, I just worry about my own shit.  If other people want to destroy their lives, more power to them.

« Reply #299 on: June 10, 2014, 12:45:14 PM »

look, the sun came out. sweet. I can add to my tan.
Your avi needs a touch up herself.