« Reply #270 on: June 10, 2014, 12:21:10 PM »

Another school shooting, this time in OR. Sheesh. At least no deaths reported yet.

Christ, can't kids just kick the shit out of each other and be done with like I use to do in my day?

That's what I was thinking.

Whatever happened to fist fights? A couple swings, roll around in the dirt a couple minutes and end up with a black eye or a bloody lip. OVER!
Amen!  Or masturbating more...that always relieves tension, granted at that age it's 3-5x/day...

« Reply #271 on: June 10, 2014, 12:21:29 PM »

« Reply #272 on: June 10, 2014, 12:21:30 PM »

love the avi NJDave.
You inspired me Dean

« Reply #273 on: June 10, 2014, 12:24:11 PM »

sorry guys, was finishing up the mowing at camp. the ex President wanted me to wait for it to dry out more. told him it was plenty dry for me and if do it now I wiuldn't get a chance until next week. so fuck you. wacking weeds next, after an Oliva O and coffee.
right, you tell them Dean, enjoy your caffeine & nicotine break.
...not to mention the wacking.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #274 on: June 10, 2014, 12:25:11 PM »

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #275 on: June 10, 2014, 12:26:18 PM »

Dang, 18 comes quick over here, and never on the CI banter. Good morning, lawn has been mowed and sprayed. Could be cigar time.

« Reply #276 on: June 10, 2014, 12:27:47 PM »

Dang, 18 comes quick over here, and never on the CI banter. Good morning, lawn has been mowed and sprayed. Could be cigar time.
Oy...what's crackin? Got my lawn sprayed 2weeks ago, almost time to do some over-seeding and detaching, ugh.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #277 on: June 10, 2014, 12:28:02 PM »

Dang, 18 comes quick over here, and never on the CI banter. Good morning, lawn has been mowed and sprayed. Could be cigar time.

But did you wack?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #278 on: June 10, 2014, 12:29:07 PM »

Dang, 18 comes quick over here, and never on the CI banter. Good morning, lawn has been mowed and sprayed. Could be cigar time.

But did you wack?
i do that in the shower before work.....oh the lawn, No.

« Reply #279 on: June 10, 2014, 12:29:09 PM »

Dang, 18 comes quick over here, and never on the CI banter. Good morning, lawn has been mowed and sprayed. Could be cigar time.
What is this banter is speak about? I'm afraid I have forgotten it.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #280 on: June 10, 2014, 12:30:00 PM »

Another school shooting, this time in OR. Sheesh. At least no deaths reported yet.

Christ, can't kids just kick the shit out of each other and be done with like I use to do in my day?

That's what I was thinking.

Whatever happened to fist fights? A couple swings, roll around in the dirt a couple minutes and end up with a black eye or a bloody lip. OVER!
Probably get in more trouble at school for that these days.  Amazed at how people are no longer allowed to resolve conflicts on their own.  Not that everything is best solved with physical confrontation - most isn't after childhood - but sometimes someone just need a good ol' fashioned ass kicking.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #281 on: June 10, 2014, 12:30:37 PM »

Dang, 18 comes quick over here, and never on the CI banter. Good morning, lawn has been mowed and sprayed. Could be cigar time.
Oy...what's crackin? Got my lawn sprayed 2weeks ago, almost time to do some over-seeding and detaching, ugh.
had the guy do spring cleaning, dethatching and first spray. I just did weeds and hit the ants with DDT.

« Reply #282 on: June 10, 2014, 12:30:56 PM »

Dang, 18 comes quick over here, and never on the CI banter. Good morning, lawn has been mowed and sprayed. Could be cigar time.
Oy...what's crackin? Got my lawn sprayed 2weeks ago, almost time to do some over-seeding and detaching, ugh.
what are you going to detach your lawn from? are you making sod?  Or were you going to dethatch the lawn?

« Reply #283 on: June 10, 2014, 12:31:50 PM »

Dang, 18 comes quick over here, and never on the CI banter. Good morning, lawn has been mowed and sprayed. Could be cigar time.
Oy...what's crackin? Got my lawn sprayed 2weeks ago, almost time to do some over-seeding and detaching, ugh.
had the guy do spring cleaning, dethatching and first spray. I just did weeds and hit the ants with DDT.
  what about the baby eagles? really DDT?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #284 on: June 10, 2014, 12:32:11 PM »

Dang, 18 comes quick over here, and never on the CI banter. Good morning, lawn has been mowed and sprayed. Could be cigar time.
What is this banter is speak about? I'm afraid I have forgotten it.
id like to do a CI post free Wednesday. It would be interesting to see no posts on that banter, but Chip will fill two pages by himself.