CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 42

Author Topic: 6/10/2014  (Read 119135 times)

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #195 on: June 10, 2014, 10:53:36 AM »

Morning, all.  Everyone's busy working here this morning, sheesh.  The day just started, pace yourselves.
Mornin' Joe.....got work coming....waiting on fedex. Other than that just a nice bright sunshiney day here.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #196 on: June 10, 2014, 10:55:17 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...

sfish

« Reply #197 on: June 10, 2014, 10:55:40 AM »

Morning, all.  Everyone's busy working here this morning, sheesh.  The day just started, pace yourselves.
Morning Joe

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!

sfish

« Reply #199 on: June 10, 2014, 10:57:42 AM »

Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Agreed, as Seinfeld says about being a fan of a team: "When you get right down to it, we root for laundry"

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #200 on: June 10, 2014, 10:59:01 AM »

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Oh, you mean Crampy McCramperston?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #201 on: June 10, 2014, 10:59:26 AM »

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Agreed, as Seinfeld says about being a fan of a team: "When you get right down to it, we root for laundry"

Exactly. The Logo on the front, not the name on the back...

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #202 on: June 10, 2014, 11:00:39 AM »

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Right. In Cleveland it was LeChoke, wasn't it? lol.

Not that this is a shot at Cleveland, tha'd be a layup, too.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #203 on: June 10, 2014, 11:02:04 AM »

I was going to ask the same thing, he keeps re-posting or something. Wakey-wakey David!
Antnees fault

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #204 on: June 10, 2014, 11:02:30 AM »

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #205 on: June 10, 2014, 11:02:57 AM »

Morning, Joe.

So go ahead and ease in. We're waiting to see if you even made it to the whiskey tasting or not....

sfish

« Reply #206 on: June 10, 2014, 11:03:36 AM »

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Right. In Cleveland it was LeChoke, wasn't it? lol.
He's no MJ, or even Kobe for that matter. Can you ever imagine any of those players or Larry Bird being carried off the court without having 2 broken legs?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #207 on: June 10, 2014, 11:03:53 AM »

Think the term is homers

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

sfish

« Reply #208 on: June 10, 2014, 11:04:12 AM »

I was going to ask the same thing, he keeps re-posting or something. Wakey-wakey David!
Antnees fault
Thought so

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #209 on: June 10, 2014, 11:04:37 AM »

Think the term is homers

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Don't know why it keeps doing that...
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 42