DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #195 on: June 10, 2014, 10:53:36 AM »

Morning, all.  Everyone's busy working here this morning, sheesh.  The day just started, pace yourselves.
Mornin' Joe.....got work coming....waiting on fedex. Other than that just a nice bright sunshiney day here.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #196 on: June 10, 2014, 10:55:17 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...

« Reply #197 on: June 10, 2014, 10:55:40 AM »

Morning, all.  Everyone's busy working here this morning, sheesh.  The day just started, pace yourselves.
Morning Joe

« Reply #199 on: June 10, 2014, 10:57:42 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Agreed, as Seinfeld says about being a fan of a team: "When you get right down to it, we root for laundry"

« Reply #200 on: June 10, 2014, 10:59:01 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Oh, you mean Crampy McCramperston?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #201 on: June 10, 2014, 10:59:26 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Agreed, as Seinfeld says about being a fan of a team: "When you get right down to it, we root for laundry"

Exactly. The Logo on the front, not the name on the back...

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #202 on: June 10, 2014, 11:00:39 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Oh, you mean Crampy McCramperston?

Right. In Cleveland it was LeChoke, wasn't it? lol.

Not that this is a shot at Cleveland, tha'd be a layup, too.

« Reply #203 on: June 10, 2014, 11:02:04 AM »

I was going to ask the same thing, he keeps re-posting or something. Wakey-wakey David!
Antnees fault

« Reply #204 on: June 10, 2014, 11:02:30 AM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #205 on: June 10, 2014, 11:02:57 AM »

Morning, all.  Everyone's busy working here this morning, sheesh.  The day just started, pace yourselves.

Morning, Joe.

So go ahead and ease in. We're waiting to see if you even made it to the whiskey tasting or not....

« Reply #206 on: June 10, 2014, 11:03:36 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Oh, you mean Crampy McCramperston?

Right. In Cleveland it was LeChoke, wasn't it? lol.
He's no MJ, or even Kobe for that matter. Can you ever imagine any of those players or Larry Bird being carried off the court without having 2 broken legs?

« Reply #207 on: June 10, 2014, 11:03:53 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country
Think the term is homers

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Agreed, as Seinfeld says about being a fan of a team: "When you get right down to it, we root for laundry"

Exactly. The Logo on the front, not the name on the back...

« Reply #208 on: June 10, 2014, 11:04:12 AM »

I was going to ask the same thing, he keeps re-posting or something. Wakey-wakey David!
Antnees fault
Thought so

« Reply #209 on: June 10, 2014, 11:04:37 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country
Think the term is homers

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Agreed, as Seinfeld says about being a fan of a team: "When you get right down to it, we root for laundry"

Exactly. The Logo on the front, not the name on the back...
Don't know why it keeps doing that...