CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 42

Author Topic: 6/10/2014  (Read 119163 times)

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #165 on: June 10, 2014, 10:23:02 AM »

Mornin' folks. Another 100º+ day in the Old Pueblo.-----DR-----The FBI just uncovered a new Neo-Nazi organization in Amado AZ.  FBI was not alarmed though, because it was a dry hate. 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #166 on: June 10, 2014, 10:23:35 AM »

Fasten your seat belts boys and girls, morning KC-----sfish-----No need for that, I'm old, and I talk real slow.  Move even slower.
How slow is he?  KC is so slow that…

Howdy CB!
Shaun, is that really you?  Howdy stranger.  Hard to imagine being a newbie again.  It's Tony's fault!
All that PWing I did for nothin'!  :P Good to be back with the gang again! How have you been?
Su,mmer time blues I guess.  Kind of a low ebb the last couple of weeks.  Hewadin' down Texas way for grand daughter's birthdays and Father's Day.
Where in TX?  Wife and I are getting close to finalizing a trip to either FL or AZ this Nov/Dec...need a vacation!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #167 on: June 10, 2014, 10:23:41 AM »

Mornin' folks. Another 100º+ day in the Old Pueblo. 8)

But it's a DRY HEAT, right? heh.
Yeah, like a blast furnace. I only mention this shit cause it's Tuesday.....trying to grease the skids, so-to-speak.
Speaking of greasy skids, how's it hanging littlefish?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #168 on: June 10, 2014, 10:23:56 AM »

Better than the dry heaves.  Morning dry and dusty Dave.
Howdy Mike! How ya be?
Morning your dustiness.  Gotta do a lot of postwhoring to become the right Revered cigarbreath.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #169 on: June 10, 2014, 10:24:28 AM »

Mornin' folks. Another 100º+ day in the Old Pueblo.-----DR-----The FBI just uncovered a new Neo-Nazi organization in Amado AZ.  FBI was not alarmed though, because it was a dry hate.
Ba dump bump

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #170 on: June 10, 2014, 10:24:45 AM »

Su,mmer time blues I guess.  Kind of a low ebb the last couple of weeks.  Hewadin' down Texas way for grand daughter's birthdays and Father's Day.-----Mikey-----Are you going to hook up with Johnny, Bean, and the other Longhorn BOTL?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #171 on: June 10, 2014, 10:26:17 AM »

Fasten your seat belts boys and girls, morning KC-----sfish-----No need for that, I'm old, and I talk real slow.  Move even slower.

Howdy CB!
Shaun, is that really you?  Howdy stranger.  Hard to imagine being a newbie again.  It's Tony's fault!
Who would have thought the day would come that we all passed CB in posts?  The world is coming to an end.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #172 on: June 10, 2014, 10:26:42 AM »

Sheesh! Mornin' KC.

sfish

« Reply #173 on: June 10, 2014, 10:27:03 AM »

Yeah, like a blast furnace. I only mention this shit cause it's Tuesday.....trying to grease the skids, so-to-speak.
Speaking of greasy skids, how's it hanging littlefish?
Low with a slight dog leg left, thanks for askin'

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #174 on: June 10, 2014, 10:27:46 AM »

Better than the dry heaves.  Morning dry and dusty Dave.
Howdy Mike! How ya be?
Morning your dustiness.  Gotta do a lot of postwhoring to become the right Revered cigarbreath.
Haha! That ain't no lie!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #175 on: June 10, 2014, 10:27:53 AM »

Su,mmer time blues I guess.  Kind of a low ebb the last couple of weeks.  Hewadin' down Texas way for grand daughter's birthdays and Father's Day.-----Mikey-----Are you going to hook up with Johnny, Bean, and the other Longhorn BOTL?
Not sure.  Plans keep a changin'.  Sure would like to.  Probably get there Thursday evening and staying through the following weekend.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #176 on: June 10, 2014, 10:28:03 AM »

You gonna be there next week?

Howdy CB!
All that PWing I did for nothin'!  :P Good to be back with the gang again! How have you been?
Su,mmer time blues I guess.  Kind of a low ebb the last couple of weeks.  Hewadin' down Texas way for grand daughter's birthdays and Father's Day.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #177 on: June 10, 2014, 10:30:33 AM »

Not sure.  Plans keep a changin'.  Sure would like to.  Probably get there Thursday evening and staying through the following weekend.
Bean is traveling the start of the week, but we are looking to get together next Thursday.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #178 on: June 10, 2014, 10:31:17 AM »

You gonna be there next week?

Howdy CB!
Summer time blues I guess.  Kind of a low ebb the last couple of weeks.  Headin' down Texas way for grand daughter's birthdays and Father's Day.

sfish

« Reply #179 on: June 10, 2014, 10:31:49 AM »

Ba dump bump
Is this thing on?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 42