Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2022, 07:07:30 AM »

Morning Connecticut
You delivered as promised. Looks like it's burning well too.

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2022, 07:14:28 AM »

Morning Connecticut
You delivered as promised. Looks like it's burning well too.
Yes, this cigar always comes through

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2022, 07:15:17 AM »

morning Rick, Tony, and Dave.

9:30 tee time today.
... and I didn't get that county dispatch job. was notified yesterday.
Good morning, Dean. Sorry the job fell through but at least they told you. I applied for a position more than 4 months ago and the only reason I know I didn't get it is that the new person is starting today.
Dean I didn't know you were applying for a job. Inflation catching up to you?

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2022, 07:15:35 AM »

morning Rick, Tony, and Dave.

9:30 tee time today.
... and I didn't get that county dispatch job. was notified yesterday.
Good morning, Dean. Sorry the job fell through but at least they told you. I applied for a position more than 4 months ago and the only reason I know I didn't get it is that the new person is starting today.
Well that's just rude.

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2022, 07:23:47 AM »

morning Rick, Tony, and Dave.

9:30 tee time today.
... and I didn't get that county dispatch job. was notified yesterday.
Good morning, Dean. Sorry the job fell through but at least they told you. I applied for a position more than 4 months ago and the only reason I know I didn't get it is that the new person is starting today.
Well that's just rude.
When I applied, I received an automated email that stated I would be called for an interview as long as I met the qualifications. Never even got the interview. They're trying to achieve gender parity and so I'm guessing I didn't qualify. That IS rude. They could have at least checked down my pants first before rushing to judgement.

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2022, 07:25:08 AM »

morning Rick, Tony, and Dave.

9:30 tee time today.
... and I didn't get that county dispatch job. was notified yesterday.
Good morning, Dean. Sorry the job fell through but at least they told you. I applied for a position more than 4 months ago and the only reason I know I didn't get it is that the new person is starting today.
Dean I didn't know you were applying for a job. Inflation catching up to you?
kind of. was doing really good up until a year ago. to maintain my eating and travelling lifestyle either gas and food prices go down, I get a parttime job, or sit still. 😣

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2022, 07:28:02 AM »

morning Rick, Tony, and Dave.

9:30 tee time today.
... and I didn't get that county dispatch job. was notified yesterday.
Good morning, Dean. Sorry the job fell through but at least they told you. I applied for a position more than 4 months ago and the only reason I know I didn't get it is that the new person is starting today.
it was nice of them. the guy that got the job is a parttime fireman so with the dispatch job he gets fulltime hours. the guy has a young family so I probably would have turned it down if I knew all that anyway.

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2022, 07:28:58 AM »

morning Rick, Tony, and Dave.

9:30 tee time today.
... and I didn't get that county dispatch job. was notified yesterday.
Good morning, Dean. Sorry the job fell through but at least they told you. I applied for a position more than 4 months ago and the only reason I know I didn't get it is that the new person is starting today.
Well that's just rude.
When I applied, I received an automated email that stated I would be called for an interview as long as I met the qualifications. Never even got the interview. They're trying to achieve gender parity and so I'm guessing I didn't qualify. That IS rude. They could have at least checked down my pants first before rushing to judgement.
We tend to have the same problem here. They constantly tell us that referrals are great, that our referrals automatically get at least an interview, and if hired, we get a bonus. I don't know anyone here who has actually gotten a referral hired. Even getting an interview is rare.

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2022, 07:30:13 AM »

btw - 41° here right now heading for upper 70's by noon.

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2022, 07:31:17 AM »

btw - 41° here right now heading for upper 70's by noon.
We'll see mid 50s today so I shan't complain.

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2022, 07:33:08 AM »

btw - 41° here right now heading for upper 70's by noon.
We'll see mid 50s today so I shan't complain.
... About the weather, that is.

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2022, 07:33:56 AM »

btw - 41° here right now heading for upper 70's by noon.
We'll see mid 50s today so I shan't complain.
We hit 50 yesterday, and both days this weekend forecasted in the 60s. That'll be nice.

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2022, 07:59:13 AM »

I'm off to the links. enjoy your day guys.

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2022, 08:06:22 AM »

I'm off to the links. enjoy your day guys.
You too, Dean. Hit 'em straight.

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2022, 08:28:58 AM »

I'm off to the links. enjoy your day guys.
Enjoy. I'll keep plugging away
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6