CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: 11/2/2014  (Read 15271 times)

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
Re: 11/2/2014
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2014, 11:26:27 AM »

Good morning everyone!
                   hello Mr. Boston

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2014, 11:26:31 AM »

How's your two friends Dean, "Redneck and Rich Guy..?"  I read about you wanting a tattoo, but I haven't kept up on the guys and the park.
big feud going on between the two. Redneck Rick is fed up with Rich Guy Danny's bullshit trying to bring 'class' to the park and always talking about what he has, but never spending any money towards food for BBQ Saturday. I've gotten fed up with the constant bickering and set down boundaries. petty bullshit. it's a cross between Peyton Place and 3rd grade here.
So something like the CI banterers.
don't start.
:)
I missed all of the CI drama.  But since, I have received some interesting PM's in which I really didn't understand what they were getting at since I never knew what happened in the first place.  If anyone wants to fill me in, PM me.  I'm just curious.  Or keep me in the dark, I'm pretty used to that too.. :)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2014, 11:36:07 AM »

How's your two friends Dean, "Redneck and Rich Guy..?"  I read about you wanting a tattoo, but I haven't kept up on the guys and the park.
big feud going on between the two. Redneck Rick is fed up with Rich Guy Danny's bullshit trying to bring 'class' to the park and always talking about what he has, but never spending any money towards food for BBQ Saturday. I've gotten fed up with the constant bickering and set down boundaries. petty bullshit. it's a cross between Peyton Place and 3rd grade here.
don't start.
That's what I was thinking.

dwgbryant

« Reply #108 on: November 02, 2014, 11:37:41 AM »

dwgbryant

« Reply #109 on: November 02, 2014, 11:38:32 AM »

don't start.
I missed all of the CI drama.  But since, I have received some interesting PM's in which I really didn't understand what they were getting at since I never knew what happened in the first place.  If anyone wants to fill me in, PM me.  I'm just curious.  Or keep me in the dark, I'm pretty used to that too.. :)
trust me, you're better off staying in the dark.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #110 on: November 02, 2014, 11:38:51 AM »

don't start.
There is nothing to report.  Not everyone likes everyone else.  It's no different than anywhere.  Best just to drop it.  Rehashing just brings all the emotions back to the surface.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #111 on: November 02, 2014, 11:41:11 AM »

Good morning everyone!
Good morning Fred...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #112 on: November 02, 2014, 11:42:46 AM »

And now I'm heading to the last game of the weekend.  Baby girl is cheering for her team in the playoffs.  I bet it will wind up being the best game I see all week.  :)

dwgbryant

« Reply #113 on: November 02, 2014, 11:46:50 AM »

An arctic blast that dumped historic early snow on parts of Tennessee, the Carolinas, and Georgia will bring a wintry storm to the Northeast on Sunday, forecasters said. Strong winds and rain mixing with snow could lead to power outages, coastal flooding and breach erosion in southeast New England, including Boston, said the Weather Channel’s Michael Palmer. Up to one foot of snow is expected in northern and eastern Maine before the storm moves into Maritime Canada on Sunday night and Monday.

Meanwhile freezing temperatures will grip the country for another day – all the way from the Great Lakes to south Florida. Record lows are possible for the South Sunday morning and in Florida, including areas all the way down to near Miami.

In North Carolina, the areas around Asheville were socked by as much as six inches of snow Saturday. In Tennessee, almost 13 inches of snow fell near Hartford, a mountainous area 3,400 feet above sea level, and all roads were shut down in Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Park rangers also evacuated areas of the park, worried that heavy snowfall might bright trees crashing down on campers, according to NBC station WBIR.

And in Chicago, heavy winds that gusted up to 60 miles per hour downed electric poles and sent waves on Lake Michigan swelling 20 feet. In Camarillo Springs, California, much-needed rainfall triggered mudslides.

dwgbryant

« Reply #114 on: November 02, 2014, 11:47:37 AM »

And now I'm heading to the last game of the weekend.  Baby girl is cheering for her team in the playoffs.  I bet it will wind up being the best game I see all week.  :)

stay warm Tony.

dwgbryant

« Reply #115 on: November 02, 2014, 11:49:36 AM »

clothes all folded and sorted. need to head to a Dollar store and grab a shit load of hangers. catch you all later.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #116 on: November 02, 2014, 11:51:27 AM »

clothes all folded and sorted. need to head to a Dollar store and grab a shit load of hangers. catch you all later.
             see ya Dean, Cya Tony. Take care boys

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #117 on: November 02, 2014, 11:56:42 AM »

see ya Dean, Cya Tony. Take care boys
Bye guys..

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2014, 11:57:16 AM »

I'm in the mood for a Rally's Big Buford Hamburger.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #119 on: November 02, 2014, 12:04:47 PM »

I'm going to take a little break... bbl.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11