Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Good morning everyone!
                   hello Mr. Boston
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

How's your two friends Dean, "Redneck and Rich Guy..?"  I read about you wanting a tattoo, but I haven't kept up on the guys and the park.
big feud going on between the two. Redneck Rick is fed up with Rich Guy Danny's bullshit trying to bring 'class' to the park and always talking about what he has, but never spending any money towards food for BBQ Saturday. I've gotten fed up with the constant bickering and set down boundaries. petty bullshit. it's a cross between Peyton Place and 3rd grade here.
So something like the CI banterers.
don't start.
:)
I missed all of the CI drama.  But since, I have received some interesting PM's in which I really didn't understand what they were getting at since I never knew what happened in the first place.  If anyone wants to fill me in, PM me.  I'm just curious.  Or keep me in the dark, I'm pretty used to that too.. :)

How's your two friends Dean, "Redneck and Rich Guy..?"  I read about you wanting a tattoo, but I haven't kept up on the guys and the park.
big feud going on between the two. Redneck Rick is fed up with Rich Guy Danny's bullshit trying to bring 'class' to the park and always talking about what he has, but never spending any money towards food for BBQ Saturday. I've gotten fed up with the constant bickering and set down boundaries. petty bullshit. it's a cross between Peyton Place and 3rd grade here.
So something like the CI banterers.
don't start.
:)
That's what I was thinking.
Logged

dwgbryant

dwgbryant

[...]
trust me, you're better off staying in the dark.

[...]
There is nothing to report.  Not everyone likes everyone else.  It's no different than anywhere.  Best just to drop it.  Rehashing just brings all the emotions back to the surface.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning everyone!
Good morning Fred...

And now I'm heading to the last game of the weekend.  Baby girl is cheering for her team in the playoffs.  I bet it will wind up being the best game I see all week.  :)
Logged

dwgbryant

An arctic blast that dumped historic early snow on parts of Tennessee, the Carolinas, and Georgia will bring a wintry storm to the Northeast on Sunday, forecasters said. Strong winds and rain mixing with snow could lead to power outages, coastal flooding and breach erosion in southeast New England, including Boston, said the Weather Channel’s Michael Palmer. Up to one foot of snow is expected in northern and eastern Maine before the storm moves into Maritime Canada on Sunday night and Monday.

Meanwhile freezing temperatures will grip the country for another day – all the way from the Great Lakes to south Florida. Record lows are possible for the South Sunday morning and in Florida, including areas all the way down to near Miami.

In North Carolina, the areas around Asheville were socked by as much as six inches of snow Saturday. In Tennessee, almost 13 inches of snow fell near Hartford, a mountainous area 3,400 feet above sea level, and all roads were shut down in Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Park rangers also evacuated areas of the park, worried that heavy snowfall might bright trees crashing down on campers, according to NBC station WBIR.

And in Chicago, heavy winds that gusted up to 60 miles per hour downed electric poles and sent waves on Lake Michigan swelling 20 feet. In Camarillo Springs, California, much-needed rainfall triggered mudslides.
Logged

dwgbryant

And now I'm heading to the last game of the weekend.  Baby girl is cheering for her team in the playoffs.  I bet it will wind up being the best game I see all week.  :)

stay warm Tony.
Logged

dwgbryant

clothes all folded and sorted. need to head to a Dollar store and grab a shit load of hangers. catch you all later.

clothes all folded and sorted. need to head to a Dollar store and grab a shit load of hangers. catch you all later.
             see ya Dean, Cya Tony. Take care boys
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

clothes all folded and sorted. need to head to a Dollar store and grab a shit load of hangers. catch you all later.
             see ya Dean, Cya Tony. Take care boys
Bye guys..
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I'm in the mood for a Rally's Big Buford Hamburger.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I'm going to take a little break... bbl.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11