Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

How's your two friends Dean, "Redneck and Rich Guy..?"  I read about you wanting a tattoo, but I haven't kept up on the guys and the park.
Logged

dwgbryant

How's your two friends Dean, "Redneck and Rich Guy..?"  I read about you wanting a tattoo, but I haven't kept up on the guys and the park.
big feud going on between the two. Redneck Rick is fed up with Rich Guy Danny's bullshit trying to bring 'class' to the park and always talking about what he has, but never spending any money towards food for BBQ Saturday. I've gotten fed up with the constant bickering and set down boundaries. petty bullshit. it's a cross between Peyton Place and 3rd grade here.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

How's your two friends Dean, "Redneck and Rich Guy..?"  I read about you wanting a tattoo, but I haven't kept up on the guys and the park.
big feud going on between the two. Redneck Rick is fed up with Rich Guy Danny's bullshit trying to bring 'class' to the park and always talking about what he has, but never spending any money towards food for BBQ Saturday. I've gotten fed up with the constant bickering and set down boundaries. petty bullshit. it's a cross between Peyton Place and 3rd grade here.
I hope things smooth out some.  The worst thing in the world is to live next door to some one you don't get along with.  We started off in a 12x60 mobile home, and we hated the neighbor so bad, that we up and moved the trailer to another location.  How's the job and apartment market..?
Logged

dwgbryant

How's your two friends Dean, "Redneck and Rich Guy..?"  I read about you wanting a tattoo, but I haven't kept up on the guys and the park.
big feud going on between the two. Redneck Rick is fed up with Rich Guy Danny's bullshit trying to bring 'class' to the park and always talking about what he has, but never spending any money towards food for BBQ Saturday. I've gotten fed up with the constant bickering and set down boundaries. petty bullshit. it's a cross between Peyton Place and 3rd grade here.
I hope things smooth out some.  The worst thing in the world is to live next door to some one you don't get along with.  We started off in a 12x60 mobile home, and we hated the neighbor so bad, that we up and moved the trailer to another location.  How's the job and apartment market..?
not worried about the 'neighborhood', Danny will be going back to his rich life soon I figure. as far as the 'shopping' for an apartment or job situation I am just looking. not sure where I want to settle down at but I really like the remoteness where I'm at. still looking. snowbirds have everything that is available booked up until July so I have plenty of time. only looking for work to try and get health insurance. don't really need the money.

There goes the neighborhood lol
Logged

dwgbryant

There goes the neighborhood lol

morning Rick and Leo.
[...]

Our health insurance has been going up ever since I turned 59 or 60.  I still get it through AT&T, so I'm doing allot better than most I think.  After I first retired, AT&T had a new union contract when the employees would have to start paying for their health insurance.  First year was around $150 a month (for me and my wife.) Second year it doubled to $350, and for 2015 it's going up to $450 a month.  It's the best insurance they offer.  My wife has gone to the Emergency Room every year for the past 3 or 4 years, and I told her, "I don't want to not go the hospital just to try and save some money."  Her last trip the the ER cost $5,500 for the 4 hours she was there (insurance covered it.)  If we would have to pay a deductible of $6,000 like a lot of the cheaper policies, that along would justify the better, more expensive policy.

How's your two friends Dean, "Redneck and Rich Guy..?"  I read about you wanting a tattoo, but I haven't kept up on the guys and the park.
big feud going on between the two. Redneck Rick is fed up with Rich Guy Danny's bullshit trying to bring 'class' to the park and always talking about what he has, but never spending any money towards food for BBQ Saturday. I've gotten fed up with the constant bickering and set down boundaries. petty bullshit. it's a cross between Peyton Place and 3rd grade here.
So something like the CI banterers.

Morning Rick.

Morning Rick.
    Hi Dean, Dave, and Bad Dad. Open house at work today.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning Rick.
Hello Rick.....  Open house sounds like fun..!
Logged

dwgbryant

How's your two friends Dean, "Redneck and Rich Guy..?"  I read about you wanting a tattoo, but I haven't kept up on the guys and the park.
big feud going on between the two. Redneck Rick is fed up with Rich Guy Danny's bullshit trying to bring 'class' to the park and always talking about what he has, but never spending any money towards food for BBQ Saturday. I've gotten fed up with the constant bickering and set down boundaries. petty bullshit. it's a cross between Peyton Place and 3rd grade here.
So something like the CI banterers.
don't start.
:)

Morning Rick.
Hello Rick.....  Open house sounds like fun..!
No means more work and a lot more people on campus. more buildings to heat etc. but hey can't complain....
            good morning though!
Logged

dwgbryant

[...]
only reason I'm staying married is because my wife is carrying me on her health insurance but because they don't participate in out of network coverage I had to do a cost analysis coordinating flying to NY to hit all my doctors in a week (which is impossible), and that includes monthly lab work for my rheumatologist, seeing her every 3 months, eye exams every 6 months, my cardiologist, dermatologist, and PCP, or getting my own insurance. so for now I just have to stay healthy. so come June all the bills I share in NY will be free and clear and I will be totally on my own.
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

Good morning everyone!