dwgbryant

http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.

nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
So what your skin is for keeping the rain out not a painting canvas either.
sure it is:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/tattoos-144038580/?no-ist
I ask again when you buying a Bike?
I can't. because if my RA my hands and wrists go numb too often. the HD dealer in NY didn't think it was a safe idea.
:(
That could be an issue but never heard of safety being a factor when buying  a HD  :)
well, he didn't think it would be safe riding a bike and not being able to feel my hands or open and close them.

Lot of slackers this morning guess they stayed up too late drinking Halloween candy

http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.

nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
So what your skin is for keeping the rain out not a painting canvas either.
sure it is:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/tattoos-144038580/?no-ist
I ask again when you buying a Bike?
I can't. because if my RA my hands and wrists go numb too often. the HD dealer in NY didn't think it was a safe idea.
:(
That could be an issue but never heard of safety being a factor when buying  a HD  :)
well, he didn't think it would be safe riding a bike and not being able to feel my hands or open and close them.
Makes perfectly good sense to me bit I am a Safety Engineer not a biker.

Lot of slackers this morning guess they stayed up too late drinking Halloween candy
Guilty as charged.  Good morning all.

My son told me they had some snow in Clemson last night....and I believe colder in northern Florida than NJ this morning.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Lot of slackers this morning guess they stayed up too late drinking Halloween candy
Guilty as charged.  Good morning all.
Good morning Dave.
Logged

dwgbryant

http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.

nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
So what your skin is for keeping the rain out not a painting canvas either.
sure it is:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/tattoos-144038580/?no-ist
I ask again when you buying a Bike?
I can't. because if my RA my hands and wrists go numb too often. the HD dealer in NY didn't think it was a safe idea.
:(
That could be an issue but never heard of safety being a factor when buying  a HD  :)
well, he didn't think it would be safe riding a bike and not being able to feel my hands or open and close them.
Makes perfectly good sense to me bit I am a Highway Safety Engineer not a biker.
what really surprised me was that he didn't try to make the sale. he had me in the shop on a bike on a machine going through gears and 'simulated' driving and my hands went numb and I couldn't squeeze the clutch or the break. he was real decent about it. we put together a package of bike (2014 Forty-Eight), leathers, saddle bags, learn to ride, and license through HD, $12,000, and he DIDN'T push the sell.
Logged

dwgbryant

My son told me they had some snow in Clemson last night....and I believe colder in northern Florida than NJ this morning.
morning Dave. down to 50 degrees and very windy here. suppose to get down into the 30's tomorrow!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

I just went to see what the weekend deal was and saw even more junk CI is selling in addition to cigars
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cool-sh-t/gourmet-sauces-spices/
It looks like their site is a cross between Hickory Farms, Dollar General, flea market and budget cigar stores, what the hell has happened with those guys?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

[...]

I get the motorcycle bug every now and then and still think about getting into riding again, I rode a Goldwing until my first was born and I was forced to get rid of it, every time I do start looking though I would see something in the paper about someone killed or seriously hurt on a bike, the crazy drivers down here hit school buses pretty often due to texting so I reconsider my need for a bike.

Good mornin folks.  Not hunting this morning-dog jumped off the couch yesterday and must have had a stinger in her back left hip.  She isn't limping, just moving a little slower than normal, will see how it progresses today.  Just means more time for grout!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cool-sh-t/gourmet-meats-jerky/
I just went to see what the weekend deal was and saw even more junk CI is selling in addition to cigars
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cool-sh-t/gourmet-sauces-spices/
It looks like their site is a cross between Hickory Farms, Dollar General, flea market and budget cigar stores, what the hell has happened with those guys?
Wrong link before
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cool-sh-t/gourmet-sausages-pates/
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cool-sh-t/gourmet-meats-jerky/

Nice job on the Turkeys Tony!

My son told me they had some snow in Clemson last night....and I believe colder in northern Florida than NJ this morning.
morning Dave.  Probably so they had like 5" of snow in the Smokey Mountains.  44 here this morning clear and no wind feels rather nice.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good mornin folks.  Not hunting this morning-dog jumped off the couch yesterday and must have had a stinger in her back left hip.  She isn't limping, just moving a little slower than normal, will see how it progresses today.  Just means more time for grout!
It sounds like you are living the dream this morning, just what everyone was sitting around thinking of what fun they could have today.