Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

This one was the Grey/Black color from Verizon.  I think some colors are more backed up.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
Good morning Native.
Got any big plans for your day off?
Not anything I would call fun, may go try and order a new phone, contract date is finally here so it's upgrade time but I will still be stuck waiting 6 weeks for the new phone to come in but hopefully it won't take to long and I can come back and enjoy some football.
I just this Tuesday ordered my son a new iPhone 6 plus for his birthday next week  and they said it would not ship until November 14th.  Then yesterday I got a notice it was shipped and will be here Tuesday.  A few interesting games on today nap but most don't start till 2:00 and later.
What color phone and what size memory did you order, I am wondering if certain models are more readily available.
Logged

dwgbryant

http://www.white-buffalo.us/

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Space Gray.   I do think the higher memory ones are further behind.  He has a iPhone 5 now with 16GB and does not run out of memory so went with that again but for those that store movies and stuff that would not be near enough.

http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.
Logged

dwgbryant

http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.
nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Space Gray.   I do think the higher memory ones are further behind.  He has a iPhone 5 now with 16GB and does not run out of memory so went with that again but for those that store movies and stuff that would not be near enough.
I have a 5 with 64g already and will have to get another 64g so I may have to wait the time for the 64g, afraid majority of my memory is taken up by photos of the grandchildren.

http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.
nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
So what your skin is for keeping the rain out not a painting canvas either.
Logged

dwgbryant

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Space Gray.   I do think the higher memory ones are further behind.  He has a iPhone 5 now with 16GB and does not run out of memory so went with that again but for those that store movies and stuff that would not be near enough.
I have a 5 with 64g already and will have to get another 64g so I may have to wait the time for the 64g, afraid majority of my memory is taken up by photos of the grandchildren.
mine is getting full of avvy's.
Logged

dwgbryant

http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.
nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
So what your skin is for keeping the rain out not a painting canvas either.
sure it is:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/tattoos-144038580/?no-ist

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Space Gray.   I do think the higher memory ones are further behind.  He has a iPhone 5 now with 16GB and does not run out of memory so went with that again but for those that store movies and stuff that would not be near enough.
I have a 5 with 64g already and will have to get another 64g so I may have to wait the time for the 64g, afraid majority of my memory is taken up by photos of the grandchildren.
He stores all the bulk on his MacBook which is why he uses an iPhone because the syncing makes all that so easy.   I use a Samsung with a memory card so never run out.

http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.
nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
So what your skin is for keeping the rain out not a painting canvas either.
sure it is:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/tattoos-144038580/?no-ist
Whatever it takes to convince yourself.

http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.

nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
So what your skin is for keeping the rain out not a painting canvas either.
sure it is:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/tattoos-144038580/?no-ist
I ask again when you buying a Bike?
Logged

dwgbryant

http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.

nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
So what your skin is for keeping the rain out not a painting canvas either.
sure it is:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/tattoos-144038580/?no-ist
I ask again when you buying a Bike?
I can't. because if my RA my hands and wrists go numb too often. the HD dealer in NY didn't think it was a safe idea.
:(

http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.

nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
So what your skin is for keeping the rain out not a painting canvas either.
sure it is:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/tattoos-144038580/?no-ist
I ask again when you buying a Bike?
I can't. because if my RA my hands and wrists go numb too often. the HD dealer in NY didn't think it was a safe idea.
:(
That could be an issue but never heard of safety being a factor when buying  a HD  :)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11