Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

« Reply #300 on: October 30, 2014, 04:17:33 PM »

I have a Camacho Havana H2 with me and I'm getting ready to light it up and head homeward.

« Reply #301 on: October 30, 2014, 04:22:24 PM »

From the Maker's site, on Maker's 46:

We age Maker's 46® a bit longer inside barrels containing seared French oak staves. The staves create bolder, more complex flavors — while eliminating the bitterness that usually comes with whiskies that are aged longer.

So it's been done.  And it does taste different than regular Maker's.  Sorry, I don't like artificial tampering with my whiskeys!!!!  To each their own, though.
So you don't like Fireball, Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire, Tap 357, Red Stag and the like?
No! Nor any whiskey with Honey in the name.
Nor any with Maple in the name either!
I tried some Maple Canadian whiskey that Barry brought to CF one year.  I remember it being decent.
Tap 357 was bought for me one Christmas as a gag gift.  Took me a year to get the courage (and on a dare) to open it and actually try it.  Not sickening sweet and not terrible.
Weren't you there the time Barry brought those bottles?  Do you remember trying it?  I would have to agree with not sickening sweet and not terrible.
Yes, it wasn't bad.  Tap 357 even less bad.
But I'm betting you don't smoke infused cigars.

To each their own.  I like tobacco to taste fundamentally like tobacco, scotch to taste like scotch, bourbon to taste like bourbon.
And pussy to taste like pussy... AmIright?
Yea, when that was on the menu...

« Reply #302 on: October 30, 2014, 04:33:43 PM »

What's up for the weekend CG
Tonight I will finish the grout removal and do some cleanup to get the tiles ready for new grout.  I am going to just regrout and see how that works...if it doesn't I will go to Plan B or C.  I don't think it's a severe issue, but I believe it has to do with some of the tile spacing being too narrow with sanded grout and not enough mixture to bond with essentially.  Maybe not, but also could have been a lack of sealant...so I will regrout tonight or tomorrow and reseal over the weekend before trying it out again.
Hunting Saturday morning with the pup, my dad, his dog(golden), and a buddy of his, and his dog(shorthair) for pheasant for just 8a-11a or so-my dad has a wedding later Sat afternoon.
Writing a paper and finishing up some final touches on my Proj Mgmt class as the last class is next week with the final deliverables due next Friday.
Anything up for you this weekend?
Busy weekend for you, luv those Germ Shorthairs my dad bred and trained them always had a couple around the house growing up.  Best one ever was Lady.  No serious plans for me, got to finish my window cleaning project, drink, smoke and watch football are the important accomplishments.   Off tomorrow so got a 3-day weekend.
I am going to try and leave early tomorrow, get ready for the trick-or-treaters and make some headway on this fuckin shower.
I love those shorthairs and wirehairs, really enjoy hunting with them when we can.

« Reply #303 on: October 30, 2014, 04:34:13 PM »

From the Maker's site, on Maker's 46:

[...]

Sort of - some tastes like regular pussy, some like sweet young pussy (best I can remember anyway) and some tastes like old smelly pussy.
Damn, came back to the banter during an interesting time.
That was just Tex reminiscing about licking cat's asses.
Hey-O!

« Reply #304 on: October 30, 2014, 04:47:45 PM »

Stupid meeting.

But I repeat myself.

« Reply #305 on: October 30, 2014, 05:35:09 PM »

Stupid meeting.

But I repeat myself.
What an oxymaroon!

« Reply #306 on: October 30, 2014, 05:39:40 PM »

Not to much longer, get me outta here!

« Reply #307 on: October 30, 2014, 05:43:37 PM »

Stupid meeting.

But I repeat myself.
Serves you right for posting lies about me

« Reply #308 on: October 30, 2014, 05:44:48 PM »

Cabaiguan lit and sparkling water with a bit of Grey Goose

« Reply #309 on: October 30, 2014, 05:46:00 PM »

Cabaiguan lit and sparkling water with a bit of Grey Goose
Mmmm, love vodka waters!

« Reply #310 on: October 30, 2014, 05:48:46 PM »

Cabaiguan lit and sparkling water with a bit of Grey Goose
Mmmm, love vodka waters!
Nice on a warm day and it was warmer than I realized when I got home.

« Reply #311 on: October 30, 2014, 05:55:54 PM »

Stupid meeting.

But I repeat myself.
What an oxymaroon!
I feel like most of the meetings I attend aren't stupid... Just the participants are.

« Reply #312 on: October 30, 2014, 05:57:21 PM »

Stupid meeting.

But I repeat myself.
Serves you right for posting lies about me
Who me? Nah, I was talking about Tex.

« Reply #313 on: October 30, 2014, 05:57:58 PM »

Stupid meeting.

But I repeat myself.
What an oxymaroon!
I feel like most of the meetings I attend aren't stupid... Just the participants are.
That too.

« Reply #314 on: October 30, 2014, 05:59:40 PM »

Not to much longer, get me outta here!
You're out of it...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22