CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22

Author Topic: 10/30/2014  (Read 33862 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 10/30/2014
« Reply #165 on: October 30, 2014, 10:49:45 AM »

Tony, when are we switching from Pumps to Christmas Trees?
turkeys should be next.
Sheesh!  I already have them loaded into the system.  Just waiting for Saturday to put them up.  I guess I'm predictable.  Can't we all just enjoy one fucking holiday at a time?
DON'T FUCK WITH MY STARS!!!
:)
Can we gag them a little?
Great to see you, Bret.  Back to normal or still under the weather?
Out from under the weather, back under pressure.  Work's killing me.  Hoping to survive to 14 November.  Then I'll relax by killing something in Montana.  Fair's fair.
Work is work.  I change my mind from day to day.  Today I have a relatively positive attitude.  Other days I'm like, "fuck it, what's this all for?"
Mortgage payment, health insurance, food, gasoline, septic system, tuition, cigars....

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #166 on: October 30, 2014, 10:50:26 AM »

turkeys should be next.
Sheesh!  I already have them loaded into the system.  Just waiting for Saturday to put them up.  I guess I'm predictable.  Can't we all just enjoy one fucking holiday at a time?
Out from under the weather, back under pressure.  Work's killing me.  Hoping to survive to 14 November.  Then I'll relax by killing something in Montana.  Fair's fair.
Amen fair is fair and that is a good way to work it out!   Glad you are better and don't ever let work be what kill's ya it ain't worth it!
Kinda hard to avoid it.  Haven't hit the lottery yet.

dwgbryant

« Reply #167 on: October 30, 2014, 10:50:50 AM »

cigar #3, JdN Antano.
Jeez Dean already on #3 are you looking at a Daily Dozen Smokes now?
may stop at six.
need to check out a tattoo shop for pricing on a design I want done.
http://www.white-buffalo.us/

dwgbryant

« Reply #168 on: October 30, 2014, 10:52:59 AM »

cigar #3, JdN Antano.
Your thoughts on the JDN?  I've been tempted a few times, but never bit.
one of my favorites. cocoa, coffee, spice, bit of pepper. great cigar.
trust me, you will love it. robusto or toro are both great smokes.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #169 on: October 30, 2014, 10:53:02 AM »

turkeys should be next.
Work is work.  I change my mind from day to day.  Today I have a relatively positive attitude.  Other days I'm like, "fuck it, what's this all for?"
That is exactly why I got this retirement countdown clock running - on the bad days I look at it and fell like there is hope.  Problem is the bad days are far outnumbering the good days.
And I still have fifteen years on the retirement clock.  Semi-retirement, actually.  My accountant says I should expect to be working at 70.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #170 on: October 30, 2014, 10:56:10 AM »

turkeys should be next.
That is exactly why I got this retirement countdown clock running - on the bad days I look at it and fell like there is hope.  Problem is the bad days are far outnumbering the good days.
And I still have fifteen years on the retirement clock.  Semi-retirement, actually.  My accountant says I should expect to be working at 70.
Oh shit mine said after 2008 until death do I retire but fuk him

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #171 on: October 30, 2014, 10:58:38 AM »

cigar #3, JdN Antano.
Your thoughts on the JDN?  I've been tempted a few times, but never bit.
one of my favorites. cocoa, coffee, spice, bit of pepper. great cigar.
trust me, you will love it. robusto or toro are both great smokes.
+1 very nice smoke for the $

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #172 on: October 30, 2014, 10:59:42 AM »

turkeys should be next.
Yeah.  I'm sure Obama's going to get social security worked out and turn us all into millionaires.  It'll be fine.  Really.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #173 on: October 30, 2014, 11:07:11 AM »

Morning, all. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #174 on: October 30, 2014, 11:09:15 AM »

turkeys should be next.
Yeah.  I'm sure Obama's going to get social security worked out and turn us all into millionaires.  It'll be fine.  Really.
I think he said he already did that so no worries there.   Fortunately I additionally have a pension plan and matching 401k

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #175 on: October 30, 2014, 11:10:47 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning Joe, thinking about you yesterday.  Store had some 12 oz bottles of Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA for $10.79 each!  Chit might be great but not for me.

dwgbryant

« Reply #176 on: October 30, 2014, 11:13:21 AM »

okay guys, heading out to visit an old biker I made friends with. catch you all later.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #177 on: October 30, 2014, 11:14:43 AM »

okay guys, heading out to visit an old biker I made friends with. catch you all later.
Now we know why you want a tattoo - and when you buying the bike? 

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #178 on: October 30, 2014, 11:15:27 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning Joe, thinking about you yesterday.  Store had some 12 oz bottles of Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA for $10.79 each!  Chit might be great but not for me.

LOL, that's absurd.  It may be the going price for those beers but I'd not paying that much for a 12oz beer, that's for sure.  Because what does the 90 Minute go for?  About $3 a bottle?  Can't be that much of a difference.  Already thinking about a stop at the liquor store on the way home, haha.  They've got something called "Too Much Coffee Man" from Gigantic Brewing, been wanting to try it.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/29003/113654/

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #179 on: October 30, 2014, 11:19:09 AM »

Morning, all.

LOL, that's absurd.  It may be the going price for those beers but I'd not paying that much for a 12oz beer, that's for sure.  Because what does the 90 Minute go for?  About $3 a bottle?  Can't be that much of a difference.  Already thinking about a stop at the liquor store on the way home, haha.  They've got something called "Too Much Coffee Man" from Gigantic Brewing, been wanting to try it.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/29003/113654/
I looked and laughed at it myself.   I have had a couple of Odell's 90 Shilling and they have an anniversary edition just out Shilling 180 in the big bottles (22 oz I think) @ 13.99 and did get a couple of those to try.  Waiting on weather to cool off a bit more to try them and that should occur on Saturday.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22