dwgbryant

« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2014, 07:27:16 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave.
DPG Blue toro and coffee.
dark out here.
Sounds nice, not your typical morning cigar, I like those a lot. I'll be in your climate by 11:00AM tomorrow, morning Dean
got a cold front miving in. 70's for the next week with lows in the high 40's/50's. not your typical Florida weather.
morning Scott. where you going to be? think you told me but I forget easily these days.
DPG Blue in tasting nice this morning.
I saw that, looks like highs in the mid 70's for the weekend then low 80's next week. My sister has a house in North Naples, if I remember we're a couple hours south of you
Looks like we'll be about 4 hours apart, damn, FL's a big state
yes, very big state. snowbirds have arrived and traveling is hazardous. hahaha.
LOL, how quickly you've become a local!
Yeah, came down  from upstate NY  3 months ago and living in an RV calling people snow birds - really Dean?
2 months, not 3.
I'm seasoned, not seasonal.
:)
and add bitching about the 50 degreee cold to the list of hyprocrisyism's
I start bitching when it hits the 70's!

« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2014, 07:28:09 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave.
DPG Blue toro and coffee.
dark out here.
Sounds nice, not your typical morning cigar, I like those a lot. I'll be in your climate by 11:00AM tomorrow, morning Dean
I love Naples.  Enjoy it, brother.
Morning Tony, have to pack the travel humi tonight. Nice walk-in at the ABC Liquor store about 5 minutes from the house also, bought and smoked  my first FdlA there last year

« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2014, 07:28:56 AM »

Murcielago toro on deck. bat - on deck. get it?
Damn! Going strong this morning, another of my favorite staple cigars
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2014, 07:29:38 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave.
DPG Blue toro and coffee.
dark out here.
Sounds nice, not your typical morning cigar, I like those a lot. I'll be in your climate by 11:00AM tomorrow, morning Dean
got a cold front miving in. 70's for the next week with lows in the high 40's/50's. not your typical Florida weather.
morning Scott. where you going to be? think you told me but I forget easily these days.
DPG Blue in tasting nice this morning.
I saw that, looks like highs in the mid 70's for the weekend then low 80's next week. My sister has a house in North Naples, if I remember we're a couple hours south of you
Looks like we'll be about 4 hours apart, damn, FL's a big state
Yeah, Tampa is almost 2 hours from Dean and that is about half way to Naples - but Naples is perhaps the nicest place in FL  (except for the damn misquitos which are terrible there).
I agree, it's beautiful there and my sister belongs to this place, about 4 blocks away:

http://www.laplayaresort.com/
WOW! amazing place.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2014, 07:33:44 AM »

Murcielago toro on deck. bat - on deck. get it?
Damn! Going strong this morning, another of my favorite staple cigars
I have 3 I've held onto about a year. really looking forward to it. I remember going through a whole box in about a month!

« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2014, 07:38:04 AM »

Good mornin Gents!  Payday tomorrow!

« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2014, 07:42:21 AM »

Murcielago toro on deck. bat - on deck. get it?
Damn! Going strong this morning, another of my favorite staple cigars
I have 3 I've held onto about a year. really looking forward to it. I remember going through a whole box in about a month!
Famous still sells 4-packs of old stock, I'm down to about 8 I think. Every time I smoke one I thoroughly enjoy it

« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2014, 07:42:37 AM »

Good mornin Gents!  Payday tomorrow!
Morning Shaun

« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2014, 07:44:44 AM »

Murcielago toro on deck. bat - on deck. get it?
Excellent Cigar!

« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2014, 07:45:55 AM »

Murcielago toro on deck. bat - on deck. get it?
Damn! Going strong this morning, another of my favorite staple cigars
I have 3 I've held onto about a year. really looking forward to it. I remember going through a whole box in about a month!
Famous still sells 4-packs of old stock, I'm down to about 8 I think. Every time I smoke one I thoroughly enjoy it
I got my order of 20 (5/4-paks) from the recent mash in the mail yesterday.  That was a real deal.

« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2014, 07:45:59 AM »

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2014, 07:46:04 AM »

Good mornin Gents!  Payday tomorrow!
me too! NYS Pension hits my account.
morning Shaun.

« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2014, 07:46:36 AM »

Good mornin Gents!  Payday tomorrow!
Morning CG and Happy Haloween PayDay tomorrow.

« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2014, 07:47:21 AM »

Good mornin Gents!  Payday tomorrow!
me too! NYS Pension hits my account.
morning Shaun.
What you going to dress up as for halloween Dean - a snowbird?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/30/2014
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2014, 07:47:32 AM »

Good morning, yes I am working.....This week I had a 601 STEEL and a Padilla 1932 Robustos. Id say they are very nice cigars and worth having a few on hand. Have a good day.