ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #285 on: October 29, 2014, 02:39:04 PM »

Ahh,  my 10 CLE Cuarentas and 10 BRM's arrived!  Been wanting to try the Cuarenta's for a while now.

I like 'em... but I'm just a 3 pump. So, wtf do I know.
Well, put into THAT perspective, I'm a one star no pump so whatever you know, I know less....

« Reply #286 on: October 29, 2014, 02:41:39 PM »

I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #287 on: October 29, 2014, 02:42:44 PM »

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.
Post on the bottom, might give the old guys epilepsy if they have to read the top and bottom  8)
Bah,  as an old guy, you learn to look at the top AND bottom.  No sense limiting the full sensory experience!
Logged

mweber

  • Newbie Status
  • Life's too short to smoke shitty cigars
    • Gryphon Humidors
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #288 on: October 29, 2014, 02:44:42 PM »

I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

That's what I do. I move fast and break things!

« Reply #289 on: October 29, 2014, 02:45:03 PM »

I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.
Better give Tony a few weeks notice so he can make sure he is there only 45min late

« Reply #290 on: October 29, 2014, 02:45:27 PM »

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.
Post on the bottom, might give the old guys epilepsy if they have to read the top and bottom  8)
Bah,  as an old guy, you learn to look at the top AND bottom.  No sense limiting the full sensory experience!
LOL!  Well put Sam!
Logged

mweber

  • Newbie Status
  • Life's too short to smoke shitty cigars
    • Gryphon Humidors
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #291 on: October 29, 2014, 02:51:16 PM »

I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)

« Reply #292 on: October 29, 2014, 02:56:49 PM »

And apparently the neighbors think she's a go-go dancer.

Afternoon, Bret
Howdy, Steve.

How ya been? Getting any smokes in lately?
Not enough.  Heavy work pressure and life pressure means when I do finally get home I'm exhausted and usually just go to bed.  Got in a couple of Punch Habanas over the weekend, after recovering from illness last week.

« Reply #293 on: October 29, 2014, 03:01:13 PM »

Looking at that shower, I hope you get away with just replacing the one tile. Enclosures like that are rarely done correctly in my experience. Hopefully you had a guy that knew what he was doing and not the guy who subbed out the job to a total dumbass.
I am pretty confident the guy knew what he was doing, he is in the construction industry as a lumber supplier-I would assume he would know who to use when he built the home. The enclosure seems to be fine, just one of the floor tiles is causing some issues...or so I think ;)

#fingerscrossed
Amen to that - I am hoping I caught it quick enough before any bad damage occurred.

I know, right. I'm not trying to intentionally worry you... this time  ;), but I'm sure Scott will tell you the same. There's a lot that can be done wrong. Whether it's the drain slope, backer board/substrate, moisture barrier/membrane, mastic/adhesive.... blah, blah blah.
Ohh for sure-I redid my parents bathroom with my dad back in 2011, amazing how many pieces come together to 'supposedly' form a waterproof membrane :)
If I squint my eyes real hard, it looks like there's a girl in the little shower photo.  She's really ugly thou.
Quite the imagination there BD.  Don't tell me what you see when you look at clouds.

« Reply #294 on: October 29, 2014, 03:03:07 PM »

All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.
Hey Mike.  You come here to help yellowstar with his bathroom tiles?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #295 on: October 29, 2014, 03:12:49 PM »

So this is where the cool kids hang out...

I go on a conference call and the infamous mweber logs in... wtf. This is no ordinary hump day.

Shaun musta texted him about the tile issue.

« Reply #296 on: October 29, 2014, 03:15:38 PM »

So this is where the cool kids hang out...

I go on a conference call and the infamous mweber logs in... wtf. This is no ordinary hump day.

Shaun musta texted him about the tile issue.
Should we give him a little Tuesday orientation?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #297 on: October 29, 2014, 03:17:16 PM »

And apparently the neighbors think she's a go-go dancer.

Afternoon, Bret
Howdy, Steve.

How ya been? Getting any smokes in lately?
Not enough.  Heavy work pressure and life pressure means when I do finally get home I'm exhausted and usually just go to bed.  Got in a couple of Punch Habanas over the weekend, after recovering from illness last week.

Hope you're feelin better. Looks like you're moving in the right direction anyway. Still haven't gotten around to the isokw order myself. Been trying to slow on the purchases as of late... emphasis on tryin
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #298 on: October 29, 2014, 03:18:45 PM »

So this is where the cool kids hang out...

I go on a conference call and the infamous mweber logs in... wtf. This is no ordinary hump day.

Shaun musta texted him about the tile issue.
Should we give him a little Tuesday orientation?

He don't know me from Adam, but I'm sure he'd point out a few things about you as well. You willing to take that chance? lol

« Reply #299 on: October 29, 2014, 03:20:18 PM »

I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.