BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #240 on: October 29, 2014, 01:36:27 PM »

And apparently the neighbors think she's a go-go dancer.

Afternoon, Bret
Howdy, Steve.

How ya been? Getting any smokes in lately?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #241 on: October 29, 2014, 01:37:44 PM »

I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
BD's wife has the clap?

And apparently the neighbors think she's a go-go dancer.

Afternoon, Bret
So far she's only been caught by one neighbor that we know of.  And now he keeps dropping by with a 12 pack of beer and wanting to drink..

Haha. You'll never get RID of him now.  ;)

« Reply #242 on: October 29, 2014, 01:40:21 PM »

Hey BD, Order up some smokes at CI and add this to the order...

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86259/breakfast-sandwich-maker-by-hamilton-beach/#p-162645

Seriously, What the hell are they doing? I'm actually surprised there isn't a CI logo on it if they're going to do it. WTF
My wife buys all kinds of crazy stuff like that on clearance sales where she works.  I believe at the present we have a toaster that cooks 2 hot dogs and toast two hot dog buns at the same time.  We did have one of those sandwich makers, but she gave it to one of her coworkers who just got an apartment and didn't have any cookware.

Thankfully, mine isn't into such small appliances as this. She's good with a couple pots and pans, and makes good use of the Lodge iron skillet. Although, it probably all evened out when she wanted the Vitamix blender from Costco. Even there it was @$400. She still uses it every day for smoothies. Still, a bit of sticker shock.
I always wanted a set of the Lodge Cast Iron dutch ovens that stack on top of each other (Large, med. small.) Then you put them on charcoal, and put charcoal between each one, and cook 3 courses like a chuck wagon.  But I don't think I'd want to clean them.

It's a bit of a pain in the beginning, but once they're seasoned, it's not too bad.
We still talking about BDs wife?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #243 on: October 29, 2014, 01:43:10 PM »

[...]

Still a pain..!  It's just those little sunshine moments that keeps me going.

« Reply #244 on: October 29, 2014, 01:43:12 PM »

I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
BD's wife is a circus seal? What's she clapping at?

« Reply #245 on: October 29, 2014, 01:44:51 PM »

I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
BD's wife is a circus seal? What's she clapping at?
BD's Head!  (You decide which one little one, the big one or maybe both)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #246 on: October 29, 2014, 01:45:13 PM »

[...]

Absolutely! Have you seen her dance? Just bring over a 12 pack if you haven't.

« Reply #247 on: October 29, 2014, 01:54:59 PM »

[...]

How about one of Joe's growlers?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #248 on: October 29, 2014, 01:56:00 PM »

[...]

Not sure if she's seasoned that well.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #249 on: October 29, 2014, 01:56:38 PM »

Ahh,  my 10 CLE Cuarentas and 10 BRM's arrived!  Been wanting to try the Cuarenta's for a while now.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #250 on: October 29, 2014, 01:58:11 PM »

Ahh,  my 10 CLE Cuarentas and 10 BRM's arrived!  Been wanting to try the Cuarenta's for a while now.

I like 'em... but I'm just a 3 pump. So, wtf do I know.

« Reply #251 on: October 29, 2014, 01:59:56 PM »

Ahh,  my 10 CLE Cuarentas and 10 BRM's arrived!  Been wanting to try the Cuarenta's for a while now.

I like 'em... but I'm just a 3 pump. So, wtf do I know.
Junior is a 5 Pump and WTF does he know?

« Reply #252 on: October 29, 2014, 02:00:32 PM »

Later Gents, got to go to a meeting out of the office which will be done about 3 then heading home.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #253 on: October 29, 2014, 02:01:36 PM »

Ahh,  my 10 CLE Cuarentas and 10 BRM's arrived!  Been wanting to try the Cuarenta's for a while now.

I like 'em... but I'm just a 3 pump. So, wtf do I know.
Junior is a 5 Pump and WTF does he know?

He knows when he's in over his head then makes a call to MWeber.  ;)

« Reply #254 on: October 29, 2014, 02:02:58 PM »

Ahh,  my 10 CLE Cuarentas and 10 BRM's arrived!  Been wanting to try the Cuarenta's for a while now.

I like 'em... but I'm just a 3 pump. So, wtf do I know.
Junior is a 5 Pump and WTF does he know?

He knows when he's in over his head then makes a call to MWeber.  ;)
Warden probably tells him that before he fuks something up, like the Shower.