Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #225 on: October 29, 2014, 12:44:05 PM »

I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #226 on: October 29, 2014, 12:47:50 PM »

I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #227 on: October 29, 2014, 12:59:07 PM »

Hey BD, Order up some smokes at CI and add this to the order...

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86259/breakfast-sandwich-maker-by-hamilton-beach/#p-162645

Seriously, What the hell are they doing? I'm actually surprised there isn't a CI logo on it if they're going to do it. WTF
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #228 on: October 29, 2014, 01:02:24 PM »

I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #229 on: October 29, 2014, 01:09:21 PM »

I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....

OMG-TMI
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #230 on: October 29, 2014, 01:11:02 PM »

Hey BD, Order up some smokes at CI and add this to the order...

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86259/breakfast-sandwich-maker-by-hamilton-beach/#p-162645

Seriously, What the hell are they doing? I'm actually surprised there isn't a CI logo on it if they're going to do it. WTF
My wife buys all kinds of crazy stuff like that on clearance sales where she works.  I believe at the present we have a toaster that cooks 2 hot dogs and toast two hot dog buns at the same time.  We did have one of those sandwich makers, but she gave it to one of her coworkers who just got an apartment and didn't have any cookware.

« Reply #231 on: October 29, 2014, 01:12:48 PM »

I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
LOVE IT!

« Reply #232 on: October 29, 2014, 01:15:34 PM »

I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
BD's wife has the clap?

« Reply #233 on: October 29, 2014, 01:17:15 PM »

I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
BD's wife has the clap?
Got it at CigarFest '84
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #234 on: October 29, 2014, 01:17:39 PM »

Hey BD, Order up some smokes at CI and add this to the order...

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86259/breakfast-sandwich-maker-by-hamilton-beach/#p-162645

Seriously, What the hell are they doing? I'm actually surprised there isn't a CI logo on it if they're going to do it. WTF
My wife buys all kinds of crazy stuff like that on clearance sales where she works.  I believe at the present we have a toaster that cooks 2 hot dogs and toast two hot dog buns at the same time.  We did have one of those sandwich makers, but she gave it to one of her coworkers who just got an apartment and didn't have any cookware.

Thankfully, mine isn't into such small appliances as this. She's good with a couple pots and pans, and makes good use of the Lodge iron skillet. Although, it probably all evened out when she wanted the Vitamix blender from Costco. Even there it was @$400. She still uses it every day for smoothies. Still, a bit of sticker shock.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #235 on: October 29, 2014, 01:25:32 PM »

I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
BD's wife has the clap?

And apparently the neighbors think she's a go-go dancer.

Afternoon, Bret
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #236 on: October 29, 2014, 01:27:10 PM »

[...]

I always wanted a set of the Lodge Cast Iron dutch ovens that stack on top of each other (Large, med. small.) Then you put them on charcoal, and put charcoal between each one, and cook 3 courses like a chuck wagon.  But I don't think I'd want to clean them.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #237 on: October 29, 2014, 01:29:48 PM »

I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
BD's wife has the clap?

And apparently the neighbors think she's a go-go dancer.

Afternoon, Bret
So far she's only been caught by one neighbor that we know of.  And now he keeps dropping by with a 12 pack of beer and wanting to drink..

« Reply #238 on: October 29, 2014, 01:31:03 PM »

I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
BD's wife has the clap?

And apparently the neighbors think she's a go-go dancer.

Afternoon, Bret
Howdy, Steve.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #239 on: October 29, 2014, 01:33:07 PM »

[...]

It's a bit of a pain in the beginning, but once they're seasoned, it's not too bad.