CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24

Author Topic: 10/29/2014  (Read 35624 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #225 on: October 29, 2014, 12:44:05 PM »

I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #226 on: October 29, 2014, 12:47:50 PM »

Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #227 on: October 29, 2014, 12:59:07 PM »

Hey BD, Order up some smokes at CI and add this to the order...

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86259/breakfast-sandwich-maker-by-hamilton-beach/#p-162645

Seriously, What the hell are they doing? I'm actually surprised there isn't a CI logo on it if they're going to do it. WTF

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #228 on: October 29, 2014, 01:02:24 PM »

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #229 on: October 29, 2014, 01:09:21 PM »

Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....

OMG-TMI

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #230 on: October 29, 2014, 01:11:02 PM »

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86259/breakfast-sandwich-maker-by-hamilton-beach/#p-162645

Seriously, What the hell are they doing? I'm actually surprised there isn't a CI logo on it if they're going to do it. WTF
My wife buys all kinds of crazy stuff like that on clearance sales where she works.  I believe at the present we have a toaster that cooks 2 hot dogs and toast two hot dog buns at the same time.  We did have one of those sandwich makers, but she gave it to one of her coworkers who just got an apartment and didn't have any cookware.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #231 on: October 29, 2014, 01:12:48 PM »

LOVE IT!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #232 on: October 29, 2014, 01:15:34 PM »

BD's wife has the clap?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #233 on: October 29, 2014, 01:17:15 PM »

BD's wife has the clap?
Got it at CigarFest '84

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #234 on: October 29, 2014, 01:17:39 PM »

My wife buys all kinds of crazy stuff like that on clearance sales where she works.  I believe at the present we have a toaster that cooks 2 hot dogs and toast two hot dog buns at the same time.  We did have one of those sandwich makers, but she gave it to one of her coworkers who just got an apartment and didn't have any cookware.

Thankfully, mine isn't into such small appliances as this. She's good with a couple pots and pans, and makes good use of the Lodge iron skillet. Although, it probably all evened out when she wanted the Vitamix blender from Costco. Even there it was @$400. She still uses it every day for smoothies. Still, a bit of sticker shock.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #235 on: October 29, 2014, 01:25:32 PM »

BD's wife has the clap?

And apparently the neighbors think she's a go-go dancer.

Afternoon, Bret

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #236 on: October 29, 2014, 01:27:10 PM »

Thankfully, mine isn't into such small appliances as this. She's good with a couple pots and pans, and makes good use of the Lodge iron skillet. Although, it probably all evened out when she wanted the Vitamix blender from Costco. Even there it was @$400. She still uses it every day for smoothies. Still, a bit of sticker shock.
I always wanted a set of the Lodge Cast Iron dutch ovens that stack on top of each other (Large, med. small.) Then you put them on charcoal, and put charcoal between each one, and cook 3 courses like a chuck wagon.  But I don't think I'd want to clean them.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #237 on: October 29, 2014, 01:29:48 PM »

BD's wife has the clap?

Afternoon, Bret
So far she's only been caught by one neighbor that we know of.  And now he keeps dropping by with a 12 pack of beer and wanting to drink..

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #238 on: October 29, 2014, 01:31:03 PM »

BD's wife has the clap?

Afternoon, Bret
Howdy, Steve.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #239 on: October 29, 2014, 01:33:07 PM »

I always wanted a set of the Lodge Cast Iron dutch ovens that stack on top of each other (Large, med. small.) Then you put them on charcoal, and put charcoal between each one, and cook 3 courses like a chuck wagon.  But I don't think I'd want to clean them.

It's a bit of a pain in the beginning, but once they're seasoned, it's not too bad.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24