CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26

Author Topic: 10/28/2014  (Read 46684 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 10/28/2014
« Reply #360 on: October 28, 2014, 04:59:57 PM »

I am dedicating post 5k to my homie Scott, for always motivating me to keep my post count up(quantity over quality  ) - as that's all that really matters in life. 

Cheers to the rest of you fine gents!  Happy Fucking Tuesday!
Congrats on the 5k....
Thank you my good sir...and thanks to Tony for getting this bad boy up and running!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #361 on: October 28, 2014, 05:01:40 PM »

VS up, Don't everybody stampede to get them....
I probably wouldn't order them if they came with $25.
Shame these pieces of shit even exist...it's Tuesday right?
All fucking day!
HELL YEAH!  Just over an hour left of work!
It looks like I'm going to have to take a half day to straighten out my mom's SSA benefits in person.  I have spent (no exaggeration) over 12 hours on hold over the last month and I still can't get a "person" to talk to.  I'm über frustrated right now with this as well as a shitty meeting I had here this afternoon.  Fuck everyone!
Did you check the Social Security website, and see if it can be corrected on there...?
Because my mother lives out of the country, I can't do most of the on-line stuff.  Anyhoo, I just got off the phone with those peckers.  I think I'm done.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #362 on: October 28, 2014, 05:02:42 PM »

All fucking day!
It looks like I'm going to have to take a half day to straighten out my mom's SSA benefits in person.  I have spent (no exaggeration) over 12 hours on hold over the last month and I still can't get a "person" to talk to.  I'm über frustrated right now with this as well as a shitty meeting I had here this afternoon.  Fuck everyone!
Did you check the Social Security website, and see if it can be corrected on there...?
Because my mother lives out of the country, I can't do most of the on-line stuff.  Anyhoo, I just got off the phone with those peckers.  I think I'm done.
Hopefully they aren't Canadians ;)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #363 on: October 28, 2014, 05:15:54 PM »

I am dedicating post 5k to my homie Scott, for always motivating me to keep my post count up(quantity over quality  ) - as that's all that really matters in life. 

Congrats on the 5k....
Thank you my good sir...and thanks to Tony for getting this bad boy up and running!
I appreciate the website too Tony.   Nice job...!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #364 on: October 28, 2014, 05:16:39 PM »

Greetings VIP's!

The Fall is finally here and between Oktoberfest's craft beers and all the season's limited edition cigars, it's a good time to hole-up in the man-cave! Tomorrow @ 1PM we're unleashing Pete Johnson's Tatuaje Holloween Monster Series, and Andre Farkas' Viaje Full Moon and Skull & Bones Holloween cigars. They're all pretty limited in quantites, So Tomorrow, Wednesday October 29th @ 1PM EST, Come and Get Em Before They're Gone!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #365 on: October 28, 2014, 05:16:49 PM »

CG87 out, have a good night gents!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #366 on: October 28, 2014, 05:19:38 PM »

All fucking day!
They announced a 1.7% raise to Soc. Sec. in 2015.  Not much, but what the heck.  At least JR and KC can get an extra 5 pack of sale cigars each month. :)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #367 on: October 28, 2014, 05:34:04 PM »

All fucking day!
They announced a 1.7% raise to Soc. Sec. in 2015.  Not much, but what the heck.  At least JR and KC can get an extra 5 pack of sale cigars each month. :)
I know, I heard it while on hold... no less than 257 times.  They call it COLA, cost of living adjustment.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #368 on: October 28, 2014, 05:42:40 PM »

Congrats on the 5k....
You're quite welcome.  Wait till the site is completely done before you thank me.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #369 on: October 28, 2014, 05:48:13 PM »

Congrats on the 5k....
You're quite welcome.  Wait till the site is completely done before you thank me.
I'm already spoiled, so I'm not sure what more you could add unless it would be members doing video cigar reviews or naked women changing the pages and doing the flips... :)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #370 on: October 28, 2014, 05:51:06 PM »

Congrats on the 5k....
I'm already spoiled, so I'm not sure what more you could add unless it would be members doing video cigar reviews or naked women changing the pages and doing the flips... :)
Spoiler alert!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #371 on: October 28, 2014, 06:04:09 PM »

It's time for supper.... later guys..!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #372 on: October 28, 2014, 06:06:04 PM »

It's time for supper.... later guys..!
I'm heading to a soccer game, so that's it from me for now.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #373 on: October 28, 2014, 06:33:28 PM »

Congrats on the 5k....
Yellowstar PWing suck-up

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #374 on: October 28, 2014, 07:49:54 PM »

Congrats on the 5k....
Yellowstar PWing suck-up
Tell me about it!  Despicable.  Can't believe he wasted his time on this "so called site".
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26