Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26

« Reply #360 on: October 28, 2014, 04:59:57 PM »

I am dedicating post 5k to my homie Scott, for always motivating me to keep my post count up(quantity over quality  ) - as that's all that really matters in life.

Cheers to the rest of you fine gents!  Happy Fucking Tuesday!
Congrats on the 5k....
Thank you my good sir...and thanks to Tony for getting this bad boy up and running!

« Reply #361 on: October 28, 2014, 05:01:40 PM »

VS up, Don't everybody stampede to get them....
I probably wouldn't order them if they came with $25.
Shame these pieces of shit even exist...it's Tuesday right?
All fucking day!
HELL YEAH!  Just over an hour left of work!
It looks like I'm going to have to take a half day to straighten out my mom's SSA benefits in person.  I have spent (no exaggeration) over 12 hours on hold over the last month and I still can't get a "person" to talk to.  I'm über frustrated right now with this as well as a shitty meeting I had here this afternoon.  Fuck everyone!
Did you check the Social Security website, and see if it can be corrected on there...?
Because my mother lives out of the country, I can't do most of the on-line stuff.  Anyhoo, I just got off the phone with those peckers.  I think I'm done.

« Reply #362 on: October 28, 2014, 05:02:42 PM »

VS up, Don't everybody stampede to get them....
I probably wouldn't order them if they came with $25.
Shame these pieces of shit even exist...it's Tuesday right?
All fucking day!
HELL YEAH!  Just over an hour left of work!
It looks like I'm going to have to take a half day to straighten out my mom's SSA benefits in person.  I have spent (no exaggeration) over 12 hours on hold over the last month and I still can't get a "person" to talk to.  I'm über frustrated right now with this as well as a shitty meeting I had here this afternoon.  Fuck everyone!
Did you check the Social Security website, and see if it can be corrected on there...?
Because my mother lives out of the country, I can't do most of the on-line stuff.  Anyhoo, I just got off the phone with those peckers.  I think I'm done.
Hopefully they aren't Canadians ;)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/28/2014
« Reply #363 on: October 28, 2014, 05:15:54 PM »

I am dedicating post 5k to my homie Scott, for always motivating me to keep my post count up(quantity over quality  ) - as that's all that really matters in life.

Cheers to the rest of you fine gents!  Happy Fucking Tuesday!
Congrats on the 5k....
Thank you my good sir...and thanks to Tony for getting this bad boy up and running!
I appreciate the website too Tony.   Nice job...!

« Reply #364 on: October 28, 2014, 05:16:39 PM »

Greetings VIP's!

The Fall is finally here and between Oktoberfest's craft beers and all the season's limited edition cigars, it's a good time to hole-up in the man-cave! Tomorrow @ 1PM we're unleashing Pete Johnson's Tatuaje Holloween Monster Series, and Andre Farkas' Viaje Full Moon and Skull & Bones Holloween cigars. They're all pretty limited in quantites, So Tomorrow, Wednesday October 29th @ 1PM EST, Come and Get Em Before They're Gone!

« Reply #365 on: October 28, 2014, 05:16:49 PM »

CG87 out, have a good night gents!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/28/2014
« Reply #366 on: October 28, 2014, 05:19:38 PM »

VS up, Don't everybody stampede to get them....
I probably wouldn't order them if they came with $25.
Shame these pieces of shit even exist...it's Tuesday right?
All fucking day!
HELL YEAH!  Just over an hour left of work!
It looks like I'm going to have to take a half day to straighten out my mom's SSA benefits in person.  I have spent (no exaggeration) over 12 hours on hold over the last month and I still can't get a "person" to talk to.  I'm über frustrated right now with this as well as a shitty meeting I had here this afternoon.  Fuck everyone!
Did you check the Social Security website, and see if it can be corrected on there...?
Because my mother lives out of the country, I can't do most of the on-line stuff.  Anyhoo, I just got off the phone with those peckers.  I think I'm done.
Hopefully they aren't Canadians ;)
They announced a 1.7% raise to Soc. Sec. in 2015.  Not much, but what the heck.  At least JR and KC can get an extra 5 pack of sale cigars each month. :)

« Reply #367 on: October 28, 2014, 05:34:04 PM »

[...]
I know, I heard it while on hold... no less than 257 times.  They call it COLA, cost of living adjustment.

« Reply #368 on: October 28, 2014, 05:42:40 PM »

I am dedicating post 5k to my homie Scott, for always motivating me to keep my post count up(quantity over quality  ) - as that's all that really matters in life.

Cheers to the rest of you fine gents!  Happy Fucking Tuesday!
Congrats on the 5k....
Thank you my good sir...and thanks to Tony for getting this bad boy up and running!
I appreciate the website too Tony.   Nice job...!
You're quite welcome.  Wait till the site is completely done before you thank me.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/28/2014
« Reply #369 on: October 28, 2014, 05:48:13 PM »

I am dedicating post 5k to my homie Scott, for always motivating me to keep my post count up(quantity over quality  ) - as that's all that really matters in life.

Cheers to the rest of you fine gents!  Happy Fucking Tuesday!
Congrats on the 5k....
Thank you my good sir...and thanks to Tony for getting this bad boy up and running!
I appreciate the website too Tony.   Nice job...!
You're quite welcome.  Wait till the site is completely done before you thank me.
I'm already spoiled, so I'm not sure what more you could add unless it would be members doing video cigar reviews or naked women changing the pages and doing the flips... :)

« Reply #370 on: October 28, 2014, 05:51:06 PM »

I am dedicating post 5k to my homie Scott, for always motivating me to keep my post count up(quantity over quality  ) - as that's all that really matters in life.

Cheers to the rest of you fine gents!  Happy Fucking Tuesday!
Congrats on the 5k....
Thank you my good sir...and thanks to Tony for getting this bad boy up and running!
I appreciate the website too Tony.   Nice job...!
You're quite welcome.  Wait till the site is completely done before you thank me.
I'm already spoiled, so I'm not sure what more you could add unless it would be members doing video cigar reviews or naked women changing the pages and doing the flips... :)
Spoiler alert!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/28/2014
« Reply #371 on: October 28, 2014, 06:04:09 PM »

It's time for supper.... later guys..!

« Reply #372 on: October 28, 2014, 06:06:04 PM »

It's time for supper.... later guys..!
I'm heading to a soccer game, so that's it from me for now.

« Reply #373 on: October 28, 2014, 06:33:28 PM »

I am dedicating post 5k to my homie Scott, for always motivating me to keep my post count up(quantity over quality  ) - as that's all that really matters in life.

Cheers to the rest of you fine gents!  Happy Fucking Tuesday!
Congrats on the 5k....
Thank you my good sir...and thanks to Tony for getting this bad boy up and running!
Yellowstar PWing suck-up

« Reply #374 on: October 28, 2014, 07:49:54 PM »

I am dedicating post 5k to my homie Scott, for always motivating me to keep my post count up(quantity over quality  ) - as that's all that really matters in life.

Cheers to the rest of you fine gents!  Happy Fucking Tuesday!
Congrats on the 5k....
Thank you my good sir...and thanks to Tony for getting this bad boy up and running!
Yellowstar PWing suck-up
Tell me about it!  Despicable.  Can't believe he wasted his time on this "so called site".
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26